IGNORED

Cousin Amy's Mom--Deanna Duggar performs in Branson

IReallyAmHopewell

When the Duggars arrive Nov. 12, they’ll make an appearance during the show “A Tribute to John Denver†at IMAX Entertainment Complex. The star of the show, James Garrett, is a friend of the Duggars and Jim Bob Duggar’s sister Deanna Duggar-Jordyn often performs in the morning show.

Interesting!

ROM: http://bransontrilakesnews.com/news_fre ... 03286.html

And did you notice that the Duggars asked to be there? Apparently they were not invited. They asked so they could promote their recent book.

And did you notice that the Duggars asked to be there? Apparently they were not invited. They asked so they could promote their recent book.

Yup, I noticed that. The Duggars just want attention as usual. It would be funny if only a small crowd showed up to meet them. Maybe it would be a wake up call to them that a lot of people really don't care for them.

Guest Anonymous

This is an insult to my friend Hanks memory. Anyone who knew Hank ( John) would have know that he would be very vocal about the Duggars Lifestyle and not pleased at all that this family would represent his memory and music. I am going to share this with my Aspen Buddys and let Hanks brother Ron know about this.

By the way John Denver was married to someone from my hometown and he got married in the church that I want to be married in....Just a little fact for ya....and the Duggars are fading fast into the woodwork...

I think the different Christian audiences that used to give the Duggars attention no longer care for them. I know several mainstream Christians that don't like the Duggars and really wouldn't care to buy their books.

I'm wondering what the hell is in this book that hasn't been said ad nauseum in their other books or on their tv show. Do they really have any more information to impart on us? They didn't have that much to say to begin with. I wish they would fade back into anonymity where they belong.

What I find hilarious is that John Denver was a well-known pot smoker, and did some pretty free thinking. But principles don't really matter to the Duggars when it comes to a paycheck.

Why would the Duggar family care about John Denver. Sure, Boob and Mullet would know who he is. But their kids should be clueless. Unless ..... they do one thing in private and another in public. Just drivin' the idle speculation bus on this one.

Archived