IGNORED

Loving Him Without Words - Time Warp Wife

NurseNell

No, my mind went there as well.

Dear fundies,

I don't know what you think a feminist household looks like. I am sure you have visions of filthy bathtubs, children raised by nannies or the boob tube and a lot of McMeals. But that is not what most feminist homes look like.

I am currently the parent at home (working and going to school!) and I still fucking clean. I give my children affection and religious/moral instruction, albeit without a rod. I avoid cooking meals that my husband dislikes and regularly make his favorites, especially if I know that he is having a really hard day. In short, I try endlessly to make him happy and comfortable. Not because I think I have to by some religious decree, but because I love him and want him to be happy and comfortable. He does the same for me.

kthxbai,

Evil Jewish Feminist

Dear fundies,

I don't know what you think a feminist household looks like. I am sure you have visions of filthy bathtubs, children raised by nannies or the boob tube and a lot of McMeals. But that is not what most feminist homes look like.

I am currently the parent at home (working and going to school!) and I still fucking clean. I give my children affection and religious/moral instruction, albeit without a rod. I avoid cooking meals that my husband dislikes and regularly make his favorites, especially if I know that he is having a really hard day. In short, I try endlessly to make him happy and comfortable. Not because I think I have to by some religious decree, but because I love him and want him to be happy and comfortable. He does the same for me.

Well said emmiedahl!!!!

No, my mind went there as well.

Dear fundies,

kthxbai,

Evil Jewish Feminist

*sits down next to Emmidahl (minus the Jewish thing)*

Archived