IGNORED

Bristol Palin going to Hollywood?

doggie

God will it never end? the name of the show is BIO Channel reality show thats about all I know. what does she really have to offer? I guess she is renting out her house as she is moving to hollywood

Bristol is promoting her new ghost written book. The book in which she basically calls Levi a date rapist and bashes Cindy McCain and her mom. Stay classy Bristol.

Bristol is promoting her new ghost written book. The book in which she basically calls Levi a date rapist and bashes Cindy McCain and her mom. Stay classy Bristol.

thats bad enough but her own realty show? Sad part is people will watch it. but I don't think she has much to offer in the way of talent.

I loathe the Palins. Bristol's 15 minutes of fame will eventually end. I don't know who is more irrtiating Bristol or Snooki from Jersey Shore.

Wait..she accused Levi of date rape? That's bullshit.

I wish this family would go away. She is doing a huge disservice to her kid by dragging him all over the country in order to extend her fifteen minutes of fame. She's not very pretty, and so far, she hasn't shown any skills outside of getting pregnant. She could be another Michelle Duggar, but not much more.

She is worse than Paris Hilton. She hasn't done anything to warrant fame except to get knocked up in high school and be born into a family that had a few months in the spotlight. At least Paris Hilton pretends to be a clothing designer or something.

I really, really hope Levi sues her ass.

Personally, I think her kid came about through a pair of horny teens jumping into each others pants and not using any contraception whilst thinking it would never happen to them. It happens every single day all over the world. She's no special snowflake and right now she is setting a horrendous example for her son. If she does move to hollywood and gets sucked into it, I predict within a year or so she'll be another Lindsay Lohan (or however you spell her name).

She is worse than Paris Hilton. She hasn't done anything to warrant fame except to get knocked up in high school and be born into a family that had a few months in the spotlight. At least Paris Hilton pretends to be a clothing designer or something.

Actually, Paris Hilton is a very savvy businesswoman behind that dumb blonde exterior. She was sued a few years back for not properly promoting a movie she was paid to promote. I believe she won the case, but as part of the lawsuit she was required to show what she was doing for a certain period of time and she had racked up $25 million dollars in earnings for that year. In 2005, Forbes reported that she commanded a $300,000 fee for nightclub openings--and people overseas were quite willing to pay.

By contrast, Bristol Palin is a grifter. Just like her momma and the rest of that family.

If she goes to Hollywood, at least she won't be down in Maricopa.

Never has someone offered so little and been rewarded so much as Bristol Palin. Wipe away the sheen of fame and money, and Bristol is just the dumb, uneducated girl who got knocked up in high school. She is lazy and untalented with a huge sense of entitlement. She can't dance, act or give a decent speech, yet she's been paid huge loads of cash to do just that.

And her so-called memoir sounds like a huge list of grudges and grievances. Bristol is such trash.

Waves to everyone!

Hi, I discovered FJ recently. I also dip my toes in the TWOP forums. So here's my question. Is Bristol dating Kyle or just simply shooting the reality series with the two brothers? It would be an interesting concept if there was a romance brewing between the two, but I don't think Mama Bear Palin would allow that to happen! :snooty:

Never has someone offered so little and been rewarded so much as Bristol Palin. Wipe away the sheen of fame and money, and Bristol is just the dumb, uneducated girl who got knocked up in high school. She is lazy and untalented with a huge sense of entitlement. She can't dance, act or give a decent speech, yet she's been paid huge loads of cash to do just that.

And her so-called memoir sounds like a huge list of grudges and grievances. Bristol is such trash.

Very well said.

Why is a 19 year old writing a memoir? What has she done worth remembering that we haven't already had to see plastered all over the news and DWTS?

Why is a 19 year old writing a memoir? What has she done worth remembering that we haven't already had to see plastered all over the news and DWTS?

it's all about money. Same with sara's books. nether one can write so they have to pay someone. The only thing brisol did was have a famous wacky mother that was willing to sue her to make money. one of these days it will hit bristol she only got where she did because of her mother. her life will be found to be hollow and just handed to her.

So the Palins can continue to show how Bristol is just like every other teen mom in America. :roll:

I don't think someone has to be rich, famous and accomplished to write a memoir. They just have to have an interesting story to tell. Some of my favorite memoirs are by "nobodies." I totally enjoyed memoirs like "Rivethead" by Ben Hamper and "The Broke Diaries" by Angela Nissel.

And if anyone wants to read a book by someone who was a young single mom and a teenage fuck-up, I can't recommend Ariel Gore's memoir "Atlas of the Human Heart" enough. Here is my review:

http://thirdcoastdigest.com/2010/11/atl ... pray-love/

Waves to everyone!

Hi, I discovered FJ recently. I also dip my toes in the TWOP forums. So here's my question. Is Bristol dating Kyle or just simply shooting the reality series with the two brothers? It would be an interesting concept if there was a romance brewing between the two, but I don't think Mama Bear Palin would allow that to happen! :snooty:

I was wondering that as well. Seems kinda odd for the "revirginated" girl to be slumming it in hollywood with two guys.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sex swing in the corner of the second picture!

I feel like Sarah Palin has given up a serious career in politics and just not told anyone yet. She has to be aware of the fact that her daughter being a media slut is just not something that's going to fly with the American public.

Goddamn, I'm her age. I haven't had a child at 17, but I have had other struggles, you don't see me writing my memoirs, though, do you?

Can't she just get a blog like everyone else?

Archived