IGNORED

Odd looking wedding pictures

jlbturtle

Guest Anonymous

I am always bemused that these fundie girls spend their lives learning to sew and harping on about modesty, but don't learn the really important dressmaking skills, like making a full/small bust adjustment on a standard frock pattern. The poor bride looks like her boobs are trying to escape, and one of the bridesmaids looks like she has room to hide a friend down the front of her dress.

But yeah, I guess these photos represent 'real' fundie life. Hope the wedding night was more fun than the day.... :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how they got Gothard (that hair!) to show up? If the Duggars are ATI royalty, these folks are ATI serfs. Perhaps there's a family connection?

I can't open the link no matter what I do. Can someone pretty please, post some of the pix?

Guest Anonymous
Aren't weddings supposed to be happy? I think I've seen happier groups at funerals!!

That's actually apropos, since wives are expected to die to self.

This picture just creeps me out. If I were meaner, I'd make a loldoug of it and caption it "my preciousssssss"

picasaweb.google.com/108744937430305813948/TMJaycoxWedding#5664013002217398338

This picture just creeps me out. If I were meaner, I'd make a loldoug of it and caption it "my preciousssssss"

I'm a horrible person but these people look in-bred.

Aren't weddings supposed to be happy? I think I've seen happier groups at funerals!!

This is what happens when liquor isn't served.

These folks all seemed to have missed their genetic counseling appointments.

Indeed, that was I was thinking, a group of consanguineous.

That's fucking creepy.

I will have nightmares tonight.

Whew, dour is right.

She's short, particularly in the trunk, and her dress is about 4 inches too long in the bodice. So all that fabric is just bunched up there. I wonder if it was borrowed to save money and she wasn't allowed to alter it? I doubt that's what happened though.

The look on the bride's face when the groom is lifting her veil made my stomach roll. She looks like she wants to cry, not like she's going to kiss the man she's just married.

Indeed, that was I was thinking, a group of consanguineous.

On the groom's side definitely. I was almost hearing banjo's playing a la Deliverance. The groom is scary looking to me.

Yeah, but her hands seem inappropriately misplaced as well..

I finally got in...wow, some of those pix are just sad.

I didn't read the whole thread yet, but damn, they're uuuuuuuuuugly!!! And the bride certainly doesn't look happy, methinks this is an arranged marriage she didn't really want, but had no other suitors because she was so ugly...

Archived