IGNORED

Posts on Amy's wall vanished

ophelia

Just about 30 minutes ago I was doing my daily fundie-check on fb and also went to Amy's site. There was a woman asking about Jason and then it seemed like some kind of discussion started about Michelle's behaviour when her son was injured. Some of the really freaky hardcore Duggar-fans defended it by saying that it was "interesting" (disgusting point of view if you ask me...) but there where also people criticzing Michelle. Unforntunately my phone rang and I was talking for a little while and when I opened firefox again everything was gone. Did anybody else here saw that post??

Whaaaat there is one woman comparing filming Jason's serious injury to her family filming her on laughing gas. Some Duggar fans are seriously delusional!

Did Amy try to defend her family?

I agree Lillian some Duggar fans are delusional. I have seen the fans come up with various lame excuses for some of the thing the Duggars do.

Completely off topic: Joy wears glasses now? wut?

Back on topic: Gotta love the hand-slapping in that comment thread. "No, Sarah Elizabeth! Don't use that language here, that's rude!" Who cares?

Completely off topic: Joy wears glasses now? wut?

Back on topic: Gotta love the hand-slapping in that comment thread. "No, Sarah Elizabeth! Don't use that language here, that's rude!" Who cares?

She can kiss my snarking ass :lol:

Archived