IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

290131280_5907674602582108_8589254252651454680_n.jpg

Now, it's Person. Woman Camera TV Indicted.

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 14

From CNN:

image.thumb.png.45ebc9d2efd85397e0bb126e3f0ab335.png

• Haha 11

Captain Crazypants is gearing up:

586196687_Screenshot(13330).png.9bb44ce840189f6c3d78783926ad9c04.png

ETA:  If I never again hear the phrases "by far" and "the likes of which has never been seen before", I'll be a happy person.  Also, I love that he thinks he's been "indicated".

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

This was a comment over on Breitbart.  Apparently, they do have a few liberals lurking over there.

"first they came for Donald Trump, and I did not speak out— because I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 17

I’m happy and all that, but now what? Oh and now I want my indictment cake but I’m too tired to bake one. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I’m happy and all that, but now what? Oh and now I want my indictment cake but I’m too tired to bake one. 

My husband bought me two pounds of peanut M&Ms in all Easter colors from the Mall of America (he was out there ref-ing a volleyball tournament the past couple of weeks). So I'm having indictment M&Ms tonight to celebrate!🤣

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Fuck it. Today just became a wine on a school night day.

Fucking same here.  Except in my case instead of wine I'm doing a couple oat sodas.

beeronschoolnight.thumb.jpg.8b5c75d9cae6dfc494014e36b45d1a2d.jpg

• Upvote 11

I was outdoors playing with the dog when this news broke, then doing housework and eating dinner, and just saw this.  I think I'll have my celebration cake tomorrow, or whenever they actually take him in.

Also, on that Fox clip, am I hearing things, or did someone whisper "shit?"

Here's hoping everything sticks, and that piece of orange feces ends up serving time.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

I think I'm gonna have to save this for posterity....

MayHaveToSaveThis.thumb.png.c9f9fe954bc8845f7f08cf30fb484437.png

Of course I think CNN should go fornicate itself along with the rest of the shitstream media for inflicting this sack of orange dog shit on us in the first place.

• Upvote 6

Husband has been gone for the week, so we’re having indictment cake tomorrow. Today I solo celebrated with indictment souvlaki and ice cream. This news is worth a weekend of celebration. 😆

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Friar 47: This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty and the indictment of a certain cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four flushing sack of shit in New York today by learning about...BEER.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Captain Crazypants is gearing up:

586196687_Screenshot(13330).png.9bb44ce840189f6c3d78783926ad9c04.png

ETA:  If I never again hear the phrases "by far" and "the likes of which has never been seen before", I'll be a happy person.  Also, I love that he thinks he's been "indicated".

Tiny is whiny and, as usual, can't spell.  His ego monster must be on Code Red and I expect his upcoming posts to be epic. 

I'm literally eating popcorn right now.

• Upvote 10

I just got a thing from The Atlantic waxing about how the indictment of a former President is a solemn and sad moment.  Fuck you it is.  Not after what that fuck face piece of shit did to this country and the planet as a whole.  That orange fuck face deserves every legal charge, prison sentence, and so on coming his way.  Fuck him.  There, I said it.  It's either goddamn that or have a stroke trying to keep that bottled up.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Orange Fuck is facing over 30 business fraud related charges.

Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case – the first time in American history that a current or former president has faced criminal charges.

The indictment has been filed under seal and will be announced in the coming days. The charges are not publicly known at this time. Trump will likely be arraigned in court early next week, according to his defense attorney, Joe Tacopina.

“This evening we contacted Mr. Trump’s attorney to coordinate his surrender to the Manhattan D.A.’s Office for arraignment on a Supreme Court indictment, which remains under seal,” the district attorney’s office said in a statement Thursday. “Guidance will be provided when the arraignment date is selected.”

The legal action against Trump jolts the 2024 presidential campaign into a new phase, as the former president has vowed to keep running in the face of criminal charges.

I wish they wouldn't be so fornicating nice and just have a 4am raid on his place to take him into custody and treat him like any other defendant.  That's what that orange fornicate would want for any minorities accused of any crime.

• Upvote 12

I'm celebrating by ordering in a pound of Honey BBQ wings and a cold Pepsi (nod to Teri Maxwell) tonight.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

Mother Jones is now saying we shouldn't celebrate;

This evening, when the historic news broke that a Manhattan grand jury had voted to indict the former president (and leading GOP 2024 contender) Donald Trump in a hush-money scandal, our Washington D.C. bureau chief David Corn quickly sat down to issue this video warning: This is no time to celebrate; we are at a dangerous and uncertain moment.

“There’s going to be a lot of information, misinformation, and maybe some disinformation out there in the tsunami of response and reaction,” Corn says. “And I don’t think people should be celebratory of this: It’s a sad day if a presidential candidate… is accused of a crime.”

I'd say fuck you to Mother Jones.  That cheap, lying, no good, fuck face, rotten, four flushing sack of shit being held accountable is every goddamn reason to celebrate.  Especially after so many people Mother Jones claimed to be concerned about had at the darkest moments of the fuck face Presidency were packing suitcases and preparing to bolt for Canada (like I was) when that fuck launched an attack on DC and desecrated an Episcopal Church to appeal to his bible belt fucks.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

11 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Mother Jones is now saying we shouldn't celebrate;

Mother Jones is a fun sponge. 

Excuse me a mo, I need a refill on my M&Ms... 😁

Edited by Loveday
double quotes
  • Upvote 5

It would be a sad day if a decent person was being charged with crimes, whether they were an ex-president or not.

Those of us who have respect for the office would never want someone like him in it in the first place. The sad days were the days he lived in the White House.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

• GreyhoundFan changed the title to Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic