LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

What on earth will these two do next??

Oh. I know.

nothing. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 1

They will do some kind of live update on youtube later today. My guess on the big turn of events: they are moving to California. 

AC89399F-AD8F-4A8B-A471-3AFA127E41DD_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 3

I bet on a pregnancy announcement, the winky face made me think so 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I love the drama of “How’s our relationship doing?” Like this is the way they would be announcing to the world that they’re having relationship issues. We already know they were both in Turkey for most of this time. And of course, there’s big news at the end of their video because their lives are so exciting!

• Upvote 7

I hope the big announcement is that they've decided to get full time jobs and delete their social media. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I hope the big announcement is that they've decided to get full time jobs and delete their social media. 

Yeah right! It’s probably a move. Or tiff got an acting job. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

Or that they decided to separate and maybe get a divorce as God told them he made a mistake and they shouldn't be together. 🤔😅🙄

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I watched the last 4 minutes just to see the “major turn of events”, and was bored lol. Kudos to anyone who watched the full 28+ minutes. They were in the Bahamas celebrating her birthday. Playing cricket. Tiffany said she feels so old at the ripe age of 24. Gosh. The “major turn of events” that they built up to at the end was just finding out that there had been the earthquake in Turkey and they may be going straight there from the Bahamas. Maybe it was just me but Tiffany looked majorly unimpressed as Lawson gave this news. Stay tuned for their next video to find out all about it, y’all 🙃

Edited by Keys
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 11
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 2

She seemed bored by her Bahamas vacation. Watching her manboy husband get excited about water slides, forts & golf. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Keys said:

I watched the last 4 minutes just to see the “major turn of events”, and was bored lol. Kudos to anyone who watched the full 28+ minutes. They were in the Bahamas celebrating her birthday. Playing cricket. Tiffany said she feels so old at the ripe age of 24. Gosh. The “major turn of events” that they built up to at the end was just finding out that there had been the earthquake in Turkey and they may be going straight there from the Bahamas. Maybe it was just me but Tiffany looked majorly unimpressed as Lawson gave this news. Stay tuned for their next video to find out all about it, y’all 🙃

Omfg that is the clickiest click bait ever. I sprained my eyes they rolled so hard. Thanks for taking one for the team. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6

They seem to be reactivating Lawson’s dog’s instagram account. He’ll probably make more money than Lawson. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

They seem to be reactivating Lawson’s dog’s instagram account. He’ll probably make more money than Lawson. 

Just wait until Lawson's horse gets a TikTok

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

She just seems like she isn't that cool with slides. How about he did one with her and they did something she wanted, back and forth. No? Have to watch Lawson do all the things? Eewww... Maybe I'm wrong.

I had my honeymoon with my Ex at Disneyworld for a week, one day we went to a waterpark. Blizzard Beach. We did a few slides at the same time on floats and then I went to the wave pool while he did more slides. I met up with him and we rode up the ski lift to the top of the big slide. He did it quickly, I asked the person manning the slide to give me a reason not to do it. She said 'Ohhh, you have a reason.'
Long story short, a common thing that happens is your bathing suit may rip on slides. I'm still watching for my half moon of EVERYONE at the resort that day in November 2013... 
I had to sign something and disney bought me a fancy new suit. My ex said he hadn't paid attention because he 'didn't look down' when walking behind me (I'm 5 foot 3 or 4, he was 6 foot 1). Even the castmember was like 'what? You're on your honeymoon and he isn't looking at your butt?'
That was one of the other times I said 'Maybe we made a mistake' that honeymoon. And of course, I was the one who had the problem.

Edited by GracieLou Free Duggar
  • Upvote 2

I’m over here reading about the school shooting in Nashville, made me think of Lawson since they live there, and now I’m absolutely revolted thinking about his disgusting gun modelling pics with Trace from a couple years back. When will politicians wake up? 

• Upvote 11

They did a Youtube update. They were both in Turkey with Nathan and Trace. Helping earthquake victims is a good thing, but this felt more like a PR-movie for Mediccorps. Maybe I'm just cynical. They will be back to vacations and minigolf soon. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/2/2023 at 4:20 PM, JDuggs said:

Well yesterday was real golf for Lawson and Evan with Tiff and Carlin in the golf cart. 

I don't know how these people work so hard. It must be backbreaking.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

Who is going to watch their adoption video on YouTube? I keep putting it off because he annoys me. I am curious what they say about it though. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Who is going to watch their adoption video on YouTube? I keep putting it off because he annoys me. I am curious what they say about it though. 

They talked about Tiffy's adoption. From the review I read, I don't think they talked about adopting themselves. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

13 hours ago, gobucks said:

I watched it a few days ago. Fom what i remember she mentioned the one child policy in china, and how her bio parents abandoned her at an hospital door because of it. She was adopted at 13 months old but she was probably younger since they couldnt adopt out kids until 1 year old so they would increase their age to be able to do it sooner. She always knew she was adopted and where she was raised in California there was a lot of diversity and she didnt feel diferent.

She said she would actually like to meet her bio parents and has tried genetic ancestry websites to no avail. She hopes they are saved so they can meet in heaven. She said she is not ready to visit china at the moment.

Both her and Lawson want to adopt.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, llucie said:

Both her and Lawson want to adopt.

Because they have fertility issues, or savior complex issues?

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Because they have fertility issues, or savior complex issues?

The latter. Lawson mentioned his mission trips to the Philippines and Haiti and seing all the orphans there as his inspiration for adoption, Tiff obviously mentioned her own experience being adopted. If they also have fertility issues they have not said.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Lawson is doing a pop up merch shop at his sisters’ store. He’s never going to get a proper job, is he?

and he doesn't even mention performing. I think he has boxloads of merch that aren't selling.

• Upvote 6

I'm not sure Lawson has performed at all in 2023--or recorded--and they rarely even show him singing around the house. He rarely seems to jam with anyone, even casually with friends. He doesn't appear to have joined a church choir. And when was the last time he went to the children's hospital to sing to patients?

It is exceedingly weird to have an allegedly aspiring country singer move to one of the music capitols of the world--and then never sing. 

Remember his problems with asthma when they moved to Nashville? I'm hopping on the idle speculation bus here and guessing that he had some sort of respiratory issues that have affected his singing voice (which was never that impressive , or trained, to begin with).

Or--he moved to Nashville and his eyes were opened. He sees the competition up close now, and realizes he can't compete. 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic