IGNORED

Jackson and Emerson: Here We Go Yet Again

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Is it just me, or do most of the Batesessess tend to marry nearly identical looking people? With a handful of exceptions -  the Sons- in- laws look very, very similar. And the same with all these Daughters in- laws. Nothing against their looks, or taste, just found it interesting. 

Yes, I feel that way too! I also feel the Bates kids look pretty similar themselves (there are maybe three versions). Same with the Duggar kids. 

• Upvote 2

The Bates boys like skinny dirty blonde/brunettes with big smiles and the Bates girl like tall, lean dark-haired men. They all blend together. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I mean if fundies want to unwittingly help destroy the gender binary I’m good with that 😁

Agreed. I love how they’re very “this is for boys/girls”…until they’re not. But how dare non-christians do the same and say it’s ok. /s

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 4

On 3/12/2023 at 11:42 PM, CanadianMamam said:

No that second one on her Instagram is a modelling shoot. I got confused too. 

Jackson just turned 21. He has also lived away from home for the last couple years. He has a life in Arkansas.

Mainstream conservative Christians  I think. 6 kids. Mom and sister run a social media management company, not sure about dad. I think Emerson might be the youngest. 

I am trying to figure out if she was hone-schooled. She ran cross-country, I found that. 

She is friends with Alyssa's friend Kinsley and that is she met Jackson.

Is she in the same circle as the sister that is meant to be with Jason Duggar or a bates and/or the other sister is meant to be with a bates, are those girls the same girls that tutored the bates? 

6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I don't exactly know why, maybe because she already has a dress, but I feel they will not have a long engagemnet and eill get married soonish like in summer around June or July. I just hope for her that it will not be an outdoor wedding in Florida. 

When does she turn 20 maybe they will do it the day after she turns twenty so she is not a teen bride and on paper is one year younger than Jackson? Similar to the reverse Claire duggar did on her wedding. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is she in the same circle as the sister that is meant to be with Jason Duggar or a bates and/or the other sister is meant to be with a bates, are those girls the same girls that tutored the bates? 

Different circle. You are thinking of the Langdon sisters, they tutored the younger Bates kids and Claire is linked to Jason and Emma to Warden. Emerson has no connection to them, she is from Clermont like Alyssa. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

30 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

When does she turn 20 maybe they will do it the day after she turns twenty so she is not a teen bride and on paper is one year younger than Jackson? Similar to the reverse Claire duggar did on her wedding. 

I was curious about this as well, so I asked the internet. From the general Bates thread: 

On 3/11/2023 at 10:21 PM, xenobia said:

I was curious how old Emerson is. A duggar/bates tumblr-account lists her birthday as April 22'nd 2003. Jackson was born on February 17'th 2002. So he's a little over a year older than her, if that's her correct birthday. She'll be 20 in six weeks from now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

I was curious about this as well, so I asked the internet. From the general Bates thread: 

my prediction then is a wedding after April 22 but before feb 17th I am thinking a fall wedding

• Upvote 2

The Bateses and Duggars seem to handle relationships differently when it comes to social media. The Duggars wait to announce any relationship until the couple is very close to engagement. While the Bateses don’t wait that long. They seem to announce relationships when they may only be a few months old and not close to engagement. So Jason and Claire could have been dating for 8 months and we wouldn’t know until they are close to getting engaged. 

• Upvote 7

On 3/12/2023 at 8:42 AM, CanadianMamam said:

He has a life in Arkansas.

With the Duggar boys? Ugh. I didn't know he'd moved out. I know the Bates' have allowed things Jim-Bob will not allow, but I missed this information. He was absolutely the cutest kid ever when he was little and on the Duggar's show. I wish they could all have more to their lives.

• Upvote 4

On 3/12/2023 at 2:31 PM, Sk8ter said:

They could name all their kids with -son at the end. Won't that be cute? 🤮

Jackson & Emerson

Grayson, Carson, Allison, Mason, Kayson, Jameson, Bryson, Samson, Hudson, Madison, Addison, Jason, Harrison, Tyson, Anderson, Edison, Benson, Watson, Nelson, Jetson, Orson, Jefferson, Dawson, Crimson.....the possibilities are endless!

I have ship-named them SonSon since they went public with their relationship 😆 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 15

On 3/15/2023 at 2:16 PM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I have ship-named them SonSon since they went public with their relationship 😆 

JEson? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobology said:

Or Jack'Em? Jackem? /s 

Ba ha ha all I can hear is fuck em. Don’t know if it’s the same other countries but if we say fuck em about someone it means they can get stuffed but not that politely lol. Pretty accurate actually lol 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

What about Bells? For Bates/Wells. 

Or Balls.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

On 3/18/2023 at 3:12 AM, 0 kids n not countin said:

Jemerson??

Ejackson??

Ejakson my mind reads Ejaculate lol

so many great possibilities for a ship name 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

So last week, I was joking  about potential 'son' names for Jackson and Emerson and came up with Crimson as a joke. 

Today at my daughter's skating show there was a little girl named Crimson. So I am now guessing that there will one day be a Crimson Bates. 

The Sonny B's (like Sunny D, but not) as their ship name. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ejakson my mind reads Ejaculate lol

so many great possibilities for a ship name 

Glad I'm not the only one who thought ''that sounds like Ejaculate''. 😅

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

So now the Jackson account is  a joined one, giess this means the wedding is really soon, i think around May/June maybe end of May

Screenshot_20230319_082246_Instagram.thumb.jpg.91c097e80745f4a4cfd8a9f5886663ec.jpg

• Thank You 2

9 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

So now the Jackson account is  a joined one, giess this means the wedding is really soon, i think around May/June maybe end of May

Screenshot_20230319_082246_Instagram.thumb.jpg.91c097e80745f4a4cfd8a9f5886663ec.jpg

Are they expecting to be social media stars?

I do not understand why all these fundie families think this is a solution to their failure to properly prep their kids for the real world.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Emerson's mother and sister run a social media management agency, so I'm really interested to see how Emerson and Jackson proceed if they go the influencer route. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2