IGNORED

RIP Lisa Marie Presley

47of74

RIP Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Presley — the only child of Elvis Presley — died Thursday after being hospitalized earlier that day, her mother said in a statement. The singer was 54.

“It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us," Priscilla Presley said in a statement. "She was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known."

The announcement came just hours after Priscilla Presley had confirmed that Lisa Marie Presley was rushed to the hospital earlier Thursday.

• Sad 3
  • Thank You 3

How very sad. I know she battled demons but in all honesty I know people her age who have had heart issues and even one person younger than her who passed away. I have heard that she was a real awesome force to be reckoned with. May she rest in peace. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

How very sad. I know she battled demons but in all honesty I know people her age who have had heart issues and even one person younger than her who passed away. I have heard that she was a real awesome force to be reckoned with. May she rest in peace. 

I had a friend and former coworker who passed suddenly at the age of 45 from a heart attack.  They just found him one day in his apartment.

Well she’s reunited with Elvis again. 

27 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I had a friend and former coworker who passed suddenly at the age of 45 from a heart attack.  They just found him one day in his apartment.

Well she’s reunited with Elvis again. 

Yes, it can  happen suddenly. My friend was out for dinner with her daughter, she was  in great shape, no vices.... it was just her time. 

Yes, she is with her father and her son. 

Cardiac arrest just means the heart has stopped working. It doesn't necessarily mean she had a heart attack. Of course it does happen, but it's actually fairly unusual for a woman her age to suddenly die from a heart attack.  I'm guessing an autopsy is being done. 

• Upvote 3