IGNORED

M is for Mama 15

Coconut Flan

44 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

As far as we know Shaun doesn't take care of them when the children are sick either.**

Braggie's children will only know the "parenting " of the older children or that from an early age they were on their own and took care of themselves

**Not that I think Shaun does parenting at any other time -- He's just there for the photos.

Shaun’s convenient excuse is always work. I’m sure he works a lot not only to satisfy Braggie’s shopping addiction, but also to get out of parenting his 10 kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Braggie has admitted she’s not “the sentimental type”.  Then it’s not fair to subject 10 kids to your parenting. Last thing person needs is an unempathetic mother.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

To each their own, but I just had to snark on this outfit, it looks ridiculous...

Screenshot_20230325-072421_Instagram.jpg

It would be appropriate for a Halloween costume 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

What on earth is that outfit? Why would you do that??

It certainly draws attention to an area that fundies usually avoid drawing attention to. 

• Upvote 4

Aren't jumpers like that supposed to be comfortable? Isn't that one of the main ideas behind them? Personally I can't stand jumpers or overalls because it is too hard to use the bathroom in them.

It's weird because it's one of those instances where either piece alone would be fine, but together they are horrible.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 3/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It would be appropriate for a Halloween costume 🤷🏻‍♀️

At first I thought the black jumper- thing was a dress; in that case it would be a nice starting point for a JRod costume.

• Upvote 3

It’s a jumpsuit, which is a garment that seems like a wonderful idea until you have to go to the bathroom.

• I Agree 6

The rise on her jumpsuits is never right. Maybe she has a longer torso for her height? Maybe she should go to the next size?

Eta- upon further glance, this one seems a better fit in that area.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Her and the family are going to Europe. They announced it in a vague sort of way (think Love Actually poster-signs to send a message, only stupid because Abbie) that made it look like they were having another kid. She was called out on it being insensitive to those who are struggling to conceive in the comments. As far as I can tell, she didn't respond to the criticism. 

• Eyeroll 8

23 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Her and the family are going to Europe. They announced it in a vague sort of way (think Love Actually poster-signs to send a message, only stupid because Abbie) that made it look like they were having another kid. She was called out on it being insensitive to those who are struggling to conceive in the comments. As far as I can tell, she didn't respond to the criticism. 

I hope the kids have a great time and I hope she is miserable for most of it. 

• I Agree 10

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope the kids have a great time and I hope she is miserable for most of it. 

In one of her stories she mentioned they're bringing along someone to take care of their younger kids. 

• Eyeroll 10

If I were her (Rufus forbid), I would leave the youngest three at home.  Sorry not sorry.  They will not remember it and they will be a serious handful to deal with. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

If I were her (Rufus forbid), I would leave the youngest three at home.  Sorry not sorry.  They will not remember it and they will be a serious handful to deal with. 

Same. But this is Braggie. She’s a mommy martyr. So she has to bring them all. She will have to use her hashtag for the trip! #hardisnotthesamethingasbad

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Braggie's mom is going to be on her podcast today.  I was kind of worn out with it, but I might have to listen to this one.  My suspicion is that the source of Braggie's insufferable-ness is going to become very clear. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Braggie's mom is going to be on her podcast today.  I was kind of worn out with it, but I might have to listen to this one.  My suspicion is that the source of Braggie's insufferable-ness is going to become very clear. 

I’m a firm believer that entitled people are made, not born that way. 

• I Agree 3

6 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

She said it's a 45 day trip, so while I understand not wanting to leave her toddlers for 6 weeks, I absolutely cannot imagine that long of a trip with that many kids. Hell, I can't imagine taking that long of a trip with just my husband! Wonder how many tens of thousands of dollars they're spending on this thing.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 6

18 minutes ago, Wifey4Lifey said:

She said it's a 45 day trip, so while I understand not wanting to leave her toddlers for 6 weeks, I absolutely cannot imagine that long of a trip with that many kids. Hell, I can't imagine taking that long of a trip with just my husband! Wonder how many tens of thousands of dollars they're spending on this thing.

These people live a life that 99% of Americans could never afford. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

45 days?!!? We know they’re wealthy but damn, that’s a whole new level. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

45 days?!!? We know they’re wealthy but damn, that’s a whole new level. 

People will point this out in the comments and she will come up with some sort of way to explain that she’s not actually that rich. People with a lot of money love to downplay how much money they actually have. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

A 45 day vacation and bringing along essentially a nanny for the youngest kids? 

Wow. How relatable.

I'm sure all of the fundie moms pre-ordering her book have similar experiences on a regular basis. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7

I personally think Braggie knows she is extremely privileged. But it makes her uncomfortable so she’s constantly trying so hard to look like a mommy martyr. She has it so hard you guys. She has toddler twins! She has 10 kids! She homeschools! She has so much laundry! She worked so hard making the money for Europe. Or her husband did. But she worked really hard making a book that is basically printed out Instagram posts. 

• Upvote 7

Yeah, I posted that about the toddlers before I saw how long the trip is.

They are batshit crazy.  

• I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic