IGNORED

“Deeply religious” couple charged with death of baby.

Sister_Wife

https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/7mo-baby-boy-tortured-with-offensive-instrument-his-whole-life-police-allege/news-story/e52c65fdec74e01cede5b8f36925573c?amp

Bosch and Kondacs are deeply religious, and reportedly prayed over the seriously injured baby, only calling an ambulance the following morning. Paramedics then alerted police to the child's death.”

I first came to free jinger due the horrific story of Sparkling Lauren’s husband. And now another religious fanatic/s in Brisbane has done it again. 

one of my husbands employees called in sick this week due to “finding out a mate had killed his baby”…. So I’m speculating they’re of the Baptist flavour of fundie.

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 3
  • Sad 9
  • WTF 1

I suppose my first thought (speculation) runs to the Pearl Child Training Methods…. I saw some video footage of police placing some concealed evidence into a car. Long, lightweight. I’ve read that pearl book too many times and so I immediately thought a “switch” of some kind.

• Upvote 4

I’m also from Brisbane.

Wouldn’t be strange if they attended the same church that Sparkling Lauren attended before she started the free spirit vibe? It’s a spin off church from John MacArthur - with Master Seminary trained ministers. I’m not saying they do, but it makes you go hmm - I have my own connections to that particular church and I can vouch that it certainly has issues! 

So awfully sad - also read somewhere that he used to be a youth worker - before mysteriously losing his job. 

That poor baby. 😣 

• Upvote 3

"Deeply religious" garbage. I know that's just the journalist but this is sociopathic behavior. Could be Pearl's shitty influence but even at that - a 6/7 month old can't even crawl yet. What a nightmare.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

An ex-boss mentioned enjoying Duck Dynasty and referred to its patriarch as “very religious.” I wanted to say, “Yeah—so religious he’s banged women on the side for years.”

• Upvote 9

That's just horrifying.  That poor baby.  Years ago I took care of a little one whose dad had been beating them since 4 months of age in the name of discipline.  He willingly admitted that on camera since he didn't think he did anything wrong.  He felt it was his job to teach his son to obey.  In that case he had been hiding it from the mother and she only found out when the boy died.  This man deserves to be thrown in jail and not let out.  That poor baby.  

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 6

On 11/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, Hane said:

An ex-boss mentioned enjoying Duck Dynasty and referred to its patriarch as “very religious.” I wanted to say, “Yeah—so religious he’s banged women on the side for years.”

Plus being a complete abusive alcoholic for many years. Add an illegitamate daughter to the list.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I clicked on the Go Fund Me wondering how one asks for money for the funeral of an abused baby... and I must say, the organizer figured out a graceful way to do it. She focuses on the baby, not his parents nor the circumstances of his passing. And it ends with this sentence (bolding mine):

Hug your kids tonight and if you need help, please seek it and seek it and seek it until you get it. Love to you all

Lots of people are going to read that sentence and a few may realize they need to make a change before they hurt their own children; or it may open their eyes to the hurt they've already inflicted. Well done. 

• Upvote 11

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic

The author of the GFM did a nice job explaining the goal of the funds and putting it out there that some people need to get help.  I hope the extended family that is left behind to mourn can find a little closure.  

• Upvote 1