IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 21: Let's PRIASE the Lord

samurai_sarah

Same old Gary, still obsessed with bad smells and bodily emissions. Working at a dump seems an appropriate place for him. He sounds as if he considers working a regular job coming down in the world. 

“But trash!” may be the newest Garyism. 

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, postscript said:

Which may be why he’s no longer employed by DoorDash.

I really hope Gary received tracts in place of tips.

1 hour ago, postscript said:

But Trash! and It Bible are both gems.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, Xan said:

It might be that they didn't have decent health insurance.  That would explain why they've been in Tennessee for over 4 months but she just recently got diagnosed. 

Could be. I'm hoping that, at some point, we'll hear more about the sequence of events, but here is as much of a timeline as I can figure out.

Becky asked for prayers for Sheila (Gary's mom) in September. I don't know if they went to be with her or not, and just how bad her health got, but she's been back on Facebook for a while. I just checked her Facebook page, and Danny is preaching live from his recliner - I guess Sheila is holding the phone.

Gary's last preaching video before last night's was on November 3.

Gary's Facebook page disappeared from November 16 until January 2.

They've been going to the church in Tennessee since at least mid-November, with no sign of Jacob as far as I can tell.

Jacob got a Facebook account - the only thing on it is a profile picture dated December 20, with a ❤️ from his maternal grandmother.

Becky was still selling Tupperware until at least January.

Gary says he's worked at the dump for 3 or 4 months (but you know Gary and time).

Becky said that really scary event  when she couldn't move was in March.  We don't know exactly when she was diagnosed, but it was between that event and when she posted.

She may have been having serious problems before that, but we don't know. Unless she was having dangerous health issues since November of 2022, it's unclear whether Becky's needs were the reason they stopped traveling.

Edited by thoughtful
eliminating redundancy, fixing riffle
  • Thank You 12

2 hours ago, postscript said:

Same old Gary, still obsessed with bad smells and bodily emissions. Working at a dump seems an appropriate place for him. He sounds as if he considers working a regular job coming down in the world. 

I'm pretty sure he thinks that "working a job" is beneath him. He'd probably think that way regardless of the type of work.

Yelling "But __________ (main subject or keyword of his message)" is something he's done in the past, when he wanders off-topic and wants to get himself back. Sometimes it works well: "But Jesus!" or "But repentance!"

However, "But trash!" is just so Gary.

24 minutes ago, waltraute said:

I really hope Gary received tracts in place of tips.

You and me both! I've never used Door Dash, but I'm guessing that tips are added through the website, especially since people got into the no-contact habit during Covid. But, after the fact, one can reduce or take off a tip with most of those systems, if the delivery person does something inappropriate like putting a tract in your bag or wanting to harangue you about Jesus on your doorstep.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 9

In some communities that don’t have public garbage collection, candidates will campaign at the dump. It makes sense: At least one adult per household is likely to show up at the dump at some point. In addition, the dump, however smelly, can be a place people socialize a bit—run into pals from across town, etc.   

I think this job will give Gary many opportunities for inappropriate interaction with others. 

• Upvote 5

Gary’s “working a job” reminds me of Jill’s saying that Second Timothy “did a lot of college.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

Continuing Gary's 4/26 message at Family Baptist Church, he reads Exodus 4:14-15, almost correctly:

And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

And immediately says, "Whatabout yer mouth? What comes outta that everyday? Ah'm workin' with - it's been - after bein' on th' road for ten years ah hadn't worked a secular job, an' ah work with a bunch of filthy mouth gahs. An' they cuss all day long."

He says the guy he's been with this week found out he was a preacher and "hasn't been too bad. But what about us Christians? Amen?"

It seems like he's set himself up for a lecture on not cursing, but he veers right into talking about soul-winning and Moses not wanting to go because of his speech impediment, and "hiding it in our hearts" (memorizing the bible), so one is ready to talk about Jesus, rather than politics or fishing.

Now he's back onto cursing. "Ya ever thought about - hey, ah've know preachers - ah'm talkin' 'bout Baptist preachers now, 'at's 'sfar as ah'm gonna go amen. But ah've known - ah've known some Baptist preachers that cussed. Amen? They'll tell dirty jokes."

He says he didn't go to many camp meetings "'cause ah knew what preachers was lahk. Amen!"

And he finally gets to gossiping, starting with "Mah wahf's pretty bad 'bout gossipin', amen." They chuckle as expected, then he goes on about preachers and church members who gossip. He goes on to tell them they should be  using their mouths to tell people at work about God, and to praise God.

On to Psalms 90:17:

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

"What about our hands? Amen?"

And he tells them to reach for the bible rather than the "TV control," then goes back to  talking about proselytizing so you won't have blood on your hands on Judgment Day.

Then it's back to his cussing co-workers: "They cuss God and then ah talk to 'em about God, it was - ah dunno, it's been quite a whahl now, but we had one that uh - ah walked in the office after work one - raht before we clocked out or whatever, an' they was talk - one 'em asked me, said, 'Hey, is there any way you can bring some holy water out here an' help our boss man? He's the devil.'"

"I said, 'Ah can do it better 'n that' - it was a room fulla people, ah'm jus' tellin' ya - worked it -  God worked  it out perfect - ah said "Ah can - you can do better 'n that' ah'll just save ya a seat at the church house.' Amen?"

Gary says he doesn't condemn them for their cussing, because they're just doing what The World is supposed to do. He says he's glad he's in a church that believes in soul-winning, and tells them they wouldn't believe how many churches he went to in 10 years that didn't.

So, preachers that cuss and tell dirty jokes, churches that don't do soul-winning - what was that about not gossiping, Gary? I guess Gary's rules are that it's OK if you don't name names.

He says he always has tracts on him, and leaves them all over town because "Ah don't want mah hands t'be fulla trash - ah want them to be full of treasures."

So he's gotten himself back onto the subject of hands, rather than mouths, and finishes this section with "We need t'use our hands for the purpose of Christ. He used His hands, ah mean, hey - wonna these days we're gonna meet Him face to face, an' we're gonna see what his hands really look lahk. Amen ah'm lookin' forward to it."

On to Psalms 119. Later.

Edited by thoughtful
riffles
  • Thank You 11

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

And immediately says, "Whatabout yer mouth? What comes outta that everyday? Ah'm workin' with - it's been - after bein' on th' road for ten years ah hadn't worked a secular job, an' ah work with a bunch of filthy mouth gahs. An' they cuss all day long."

So Trashman Gary is having a hard time with his co-workers cussing? Gary, I suspect you've heard plenty of bad language in the last 10 years. Just being a Christian doesn't mean people don't cuss. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you used bad language in your pre-saved days.

And of course he's proselytizing to his co-workers and whenever he's out and about (and now I'm picturing him riding a garbage truck). I feel for his co-workers when they discover it isn't enough to claim some form of Christianity around Gary. You have to be the right kind of Christian, or you're out of luck. 

He's posted his usual springtime rant about summer bringing out the nekkid people. Because he's saved, he covers up. Thanks, Gary. The world has no desire to see your naked body. 

• Upvote 6

Finishing Gary's 4/26 message at Family Baptist Church, he announces Psalms 119, which is a very long chapter, and says, "Ah went t'one church one tahm an' told 'em t'turn to Psalms 119, they thought ah was gonna read the whole chapter."

Yeah, doofus, that's because you never tell them the verse until the split second before you read. He reads verse 105

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

"What about where we walkin' to? Hmm? Where we walkin'?"

While telling them they need to be careful where they're walking, he tells his story about the man who promised the person who knocked on their door that they'd come to church, but decided not to come when he saw a church member dancing with someone they weren't married to, in a bar, on Saturday night.

This is when he mentions his previous job. "Ah'm not gonna tell ya where ah went, but we was doin' Door Dash before ah moved out t'Hohenwald* an' we an' we got this order, an' ah ended up goin', an' ah went an' picked it up, an' ah took it t'the person. An' when ah got done givin' it to 'em ah said 'If ah'da knew this t'begin with, ah wouldn'ta done it' because after you'd accepted it's harder t'declahn it. But ah said, 'Ah am ah am a member of a Baptist church and ah'd lahk t'invite ya t'church.' But we gotta be careful where we go, amen?"

*That took me a while to figure out, because it sounded just like he said "Hole in Wall," and the captions didn't get it, either:

Spoiler

image.png.10bb99b98de754b89e8f924207cb5063.png

That was word-for-word, so I have no idea where Gary made this delivery, that he would have turned down if he'd known what it was. I'm guessing a bar, strip club or cathouse. Or maybe it was just a Methodist Church.

He goes on for a while about where we should and shouldn't walk, including claiming that Psalms chapter 3 tells us that God leads us in the path of righteousness (nope, that's 23, not 3, Gary - even I know that!), then announces Isaiah chapter 26.

He makes one of his jokes about preaching for too long, then says "Isaiah chapter 6, look in verses three" and launches right into it. 

You were right the first time, Gary - it's 26, not 6.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

"Whataboutcher mahnd? Whattaya think about all day long?"

He talks about guys he rides with all day long (so it sounds like he is working on a waste collection truck, not sitting at a desk at the dump), who have radios and "turn that thing wahd open." Gary tries to think of a good gospel song when they do. "Y'say wha? That's bad stuff. Amen? Bad stuff."

Some standard Garyblab follows, about keeping your mind on God, not needing works, only The Blood, picturing people burning in Hell so you want to save them.

He says some people don't ask God what he wants from them, because they're afraid they'll end up in Africa or Afghanistan. I assume he means that they'll get a message from God that they must go be missionaries in a specific place.

Good thing God only gave Gary his well-known burden for America.

"Ah have these people on Facebook they always beggin' for money, y'all prob'ly don't answer these people but ah do, ah wanna - ah want people t'go to heaven, amen? Butchu know what? Ah don't haveta leave America t'fahnd some African people. Amen?"

And he does his usual bit about preaching in Chicago and all of the "nationalities" there, then jumps right to "we need to be thinkin' about our family, amen?"

He ends this segment with "Hey! Clear that mahnd. Clear - cla - hey,  take keera that - take that trash out 'n' give it t'Jesus. Amen?"

I think that's another Garyism that's a keeper - take that trash out and give it to Jesus.

He tells them to go to Matthew 13 and look in "verses 8."

8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

He blabs about listening to Jesus for a while, mentioning a preacher who used to tell people riding in his car with him not to turn on the radio, but just sit and listen for God. He also says: "Git those spir't'al Q-tips out, amen? Ah know y'ain't s'posed t'stick ya things in ya ear an' clean it out - ah'm rebellious, amen. Ah git wax in there, ah'm tryin'a git it out amen."

More about listening, then "Ah'm just askin' ya, hey! Hey, would ya be willin' t'take out the trash tonight? Huh? Ah used to do it, mah wahf does it now amen?"

After asking them to turn to Luke 23, he tries to joke about how evangelists have to have an "eVANgelic saying."

:confusion-shrug:

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

And he does his routine about making sure you're saved, the rich man in hell, then: "Acts, what is it Acts 16:31? Ah can't even quote it - anybody know it?" He points to someone. "You know it? Ah didn't figure y'did. Most Baptist preachers ________ (mumble),  they just think they know it. Hey, call on the Lord."

Well, for the record, Gary, Acts 16:31 says:

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

More stuff about making sure you're saved, and "our country's in a mess," and how that's a sign of the coming rapture.

"Ah hope Joe Bahden gets it, so we can go t'heaven amen? Ah'm not votin' for Democrats, amen. Ah get these phone calls from these people an' they say 'Whattaya think about this' ah said 'Ah vote for Donald Trump, amen."

A man says "Amen," and Gary answers "At least one of ya do, Hallelujah. THe rest of ya can git raht with God, amen."

They laugh.

More about making sure you're saved. The people he works with are always talking about retirement - he says some have been there 15 years. He says he's 50 years old, and won't be here for retirement, he's going to retire into heaven.

Hey, let's take out the trash." He jokes about the possibility that Becky is not saved, then prays.

Can anyone figure out what the image alternating with the flag is, on Gary's tie?

Spoiler

image.png.0635ce898add70d1ba2d4b2c9196c983.png

Also, I couldn't see captions while working from picture-in-picture, so I went back with the sound muted to see if there were any funny ones I missed.

When Gary says that Moses had a stuttering problem, we get:

Spoiler

image.png.cb4e1809eb693c3432ad6f38b3a292f0.png

The captions turn Gary's "one 'em asked me" into:

Spoiler

image.png.25d0f086afad02981bf0f932f9c34d2c.png

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 9

Gary does say that he used to curse, before he was saved. But, since July 11, 1999, he says he hasn't. He just says things like "Ah don't give a flip."

He claims that he doesn't blame non-saved people for bad language, only Christians, but I don't think he knew if the abusive guy in his supermarket story was saved or not, and he got a lecture about Gary's God not having a last name.

17 minutes ago, postscript said:

He's posted hisusual springtime rant about summer bringing out the nekkid people. Because he's saved, he covers up.

Here 'tis, with comments:

Spoiler

image.png.7d2029fe4761158ae10b534ce03e1be8.png

image.png.0b428eb13e4ac5a4e9b528512f1a6e53.png

image.png.686ea32e98bd7d2bf06893dc43cf3f40.png

image.png.ca0c40806e23ecabeaf308abcbfb0ac2.png

• Thank You 7

I love the fact that Gary doesn't proofread:

image.png.7cc440be2fcaf11152f90e3d675aeb4c.png

ETA -  somebody noticed:

Spoiler

image.png.e8ad35213d134150fb9f14bf448cf80b.png

Edited again - this just gets better and better. This is how Gary "corrected" it:

Spoiler

image.png.1e99a9d3dff448fc9f7f4225a80e872c.png

And, for once, Gary was polite:

image.png.cf134b3ffd9b7f640a3005867ed7cdae.png

Um, not quite, Gary.

:laughing-rofl:

ETA - one more try in the comments:

Spoiler

image.png.996404a36e662cd57efd77d44bd1f1c7.png

And the other comment and Gary's answer to it are gone.  I may be up all night keeping up with this saga.

One more edit - it's still redundant, but at least he finally got around to what he wanted to say:

Spoiler

image.png.1c7d5caa4a408ac2fc28fddabab1f4cc.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

This is in Gary's new town. They probably have their own systems for just about everything, but is it cruel of me to hope that they are on Gary's collection route, and he has to deal with . . .

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

Ummm, Becky and Gary, I thought you did this years ago:

Spoiler

image.png.d10fd6e99b70ff07a9b7792792f8c2f1.png

It's their anniversary, and, among the comments is one person who thought the same as I did about how Gary posted it:

Spoiler

image.png.41015bc5ed22256e5151705b3befe902.png

More comments under Gary's post about nekkidness (the first includes the original comment I posted yesterday, for context, since Gary started an argument under it):

Spoiler

image.png.2f61f7767f8ec333e5b96f5bade2d5ac.png

image.png.4133a969520b988213d4d62d1d5a4398.png

image.png.c1d51c428e5c80abb077e3ac607c53aa.png

And a few directly answering Gary's original post:

image.png.82875fed589987a07c43042495690583.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

“The KJB says to put your clothes on.” That’s another Garyism if I ever heard one. 

I suppose if someone asked him, he’d cite Adam and Eve, but I don’t remember any direct orders from God to cover up. 

These theological discussions in the comments always remind me of the debates about angels dancing on the head of a pin. 

• I Agree 6

41 minutes ago, postscript said:

“The KJB says to put your clothes on.” That’s another Garyism if I ever heard one. 

I suppose if someone asked him, he’d cite Adam and Eve, but I don’t remember any direct orders from God to cover up. 

These theological discussions in the comments always remind me of the debates about angels dancing on the head of a pin. 

Me, too.

Gary might cite Adam and Eve, I don't remember. But his go-to for covering up seems to be the naked Gadarene man - when Jesus makes him sane again by casting his demons into the swine, he puts clothing on. I can't remember if Gary reads the version in Luke or Mark.

And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee.

27 And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.

28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

33 Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

34 When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country.

35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.

12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.

15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

As best I can remember, Gary still eats pork, right?  And he eats shellfish?  I'm pretty sure he wears mixed fibers because some of his shirts appear to be mostly cotton while the pants probably have some polyester.  Those hideous ties have to be blended if not total polyester.  When Becky's kids proved rebellious and went to live with their dad, did Gary suggest stoning them?

Seems to me that old Bro Gary is just picking and choosing what Biblical laws he wishes to keep.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

On 4/27/2023 at 12:47 PM, thoughtful said:

Family Baptist starts its Facebook videos while people are still settling in and greeting one another, so it was pretty easy to scroll back and find the earliest service in which I could see Becky and Gary in the pews. The earliest, as far as I can tell (I could be wrong) was November 20:

I spotted them over and over as I scrolled down, and never saw any sign of Jacob.

My guess is Jacob is living with Gary's parents or one of his siblings. When Michaela stopped traveling with them, she was staying with his family.  Maybe he stopped traveling because he had Jacob do all the work and with no Jacob, and Becky not feeling well, it all fell onto Gary and that is no bueno.  I truly believe that Gary only cares about himself and maybe Becky (or what Becky can do for him).  He for sure doesn't give a damn about any of his kids. 

On a separate note, Gary's brother Josh and wife Krystal are separated (according to her facebook profile). 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

Gary has posted about their being off the road, not that it tells us much:

image.png.f6dbaa6baf706acd16eb43f6f47267b7.png

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

My guess is Jacob is living with Gary's parents or one of his siblings.

Mine, as well. I looked at some of their SM to see if there was any word on where he is, but didn't find anything. I hope he's safe, going to school, and able to have friends, wherever he is.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

BTW, while looking through other family members' Facebook pages, I found out that Gary's mom had quite a few frightening health episodes over the last six months - infections and even sepsis.

I started listening to Danny's preaching from 4/27, thinking I might hear Jacob's voice on an "amen" or prayer.

I don't have the patience to recap it, but, other than a lot of stuff that Gary copies, and things we've heard mumbled before from Danny, there are a few gems.

While talking about the description of "the bishop, the pasture" in 1 Timothy , he says he must be blameless, and "the husband of one wife - not first wife, one wife. Let's leave it exactly like he said it."

So I guess that's how he can approve of Gary and anyone else in the family who has divorced and remarried.

He says he gets his best messages in a bathtub. And now he doesn't have a bathtub, just a shower.

Most of the message is about how "preachin' is better than teachin'." That's not just a condemnation of education, he means that, even coming from the same person, preaching is better than teaching.

He says that a preacher once told him he should send his kids to public school, "to be salt." He didn't want to do that, so he became a school bus driver: "so ah'll be all th' salt they need from mah family."

He says that getting sin out of your life may hurt, but you'll feel better when it's all out, adding "It's better'n castor oil."

Castor oil is an old-fashioned laxative. Yes, he's comparing getting the sin out of your life to having a good shit.

He finishes up with some fine advice for the children "You kin have a dollar bill in yo pocket an' have Jesus an' be as happy as a pig in slop goin' up to th' ears, but ah'll tellya whatcha kin do, y'can have a million dollars an' not have Jesus, be the mizz'blest person on planet earth."

Several of the grandchildren, and an adorable dog, are there.

image.png.749e5d8e0dd3a55045128fb31be64de9.png

But there's no sound other than a bit of coughing from Danny's listeners, and what sounds like a bird, so I don't know if Jacob is with any of the Germanton relatives.

• Thank You 10

For some reason, Gary posted marrying Becky today as a life event, again. Maybe he was trying to get it to the correct year, and messed up. But, for now, there are two of them, both on today.

image.png.0915a9dbbe793635d53390216233f5d4.png

There are more comments on Gary's nekkidness post, most of them boring, but here are some more interesting ones, IMO (but, of course, I am one of "them," so who knows if my opinion matters):

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a5574a36b2eed6214f8a02ae7a87bc1b.png

• Thank You 9

12 hours ago, postscript said:

IIRC, after eating the forbidden fruit they made the beast with two backs and then got all shy and stuff and decided to cover their external genitalia, which is how God found them, and evicted them.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 4

Gary got an invitation under his post about getting off the road. Think he'll take it?

image.thumb.png.53481c8dbc1e8ca3a7fd1aaed36a19b8.png

• Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

I highly doubt it.  I don't think Gary has ever stepped foot off of USA soil.  And there are so many beaches there!  Nekkidness!

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Gary got an invitation under his post about getting off the road. Think he'll take it?

image.thumb.png.53481c8dbc1e8ca3a7fd1aaed36a19b8.png

Gary is not one to back away from adversity. Said no one, ever.

• Haha 6

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was ahungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in. I was clean, and you gave me your trash.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic