IGNORED

MckMama Sequels: Bankrupcy Parts 2 & 3 were filmed back-to-back

TheJewAmongUs

It seems like some MckFactors have uncovered that MckMama filed for for bankruptcy again earlier this year. It was dismissed last month, and now she has filed again as of this week.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

I can't believe she gets away with this! I've been "sort of" following her for years, and you'd think by now, someone would have jerked a knot in her chain. My daughter works for a bankruptcy firm in Canada, I from what she's said, people don't get away with multiple bankruptcies like McMama does. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Inky said:

I can't believe she gets away with this! I've been "sort of" following her for years, and you'd think by now, someone would have jerked a knot in her chain. My daughter works for a bankruptcy firm in Canada, I from what she's said, people don't get away with multiple bankruptcies like McMama does. 

She hasn't successfully gotten any debt discharged yet. The first attempt they were denied discharged and forced to pay for their undisclosed assets. The second attempt was dismissed.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

She hasn't successfully gotten any debt discharged yet. The first attempt they were denied discharged and forced to pay for their undisclosed assets. The second attempt was dismissed.

From what I’ve seen, they live the high life. Really expensive cars, big houses, and vacations. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

From what I’ve seen, they live the high life. Really expensive cars, big houses, and vacations. 

They must be good at hiding assets. I'm glad they were denied debt relief. People who don't learn from their (repeated) mistakes should face the consequences.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No one thinks they can't afford to pay their bills. They just routinely choose not to.

• Upvote 5

Here's an excellent (from a forensic accountant, not from MckFacts) rundown on karma biting MckMama's ass: 

https://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2022/10/jennifer-mckinney-bankruptcy-round-2/

I find it particularly hilarious that, had she been an employee anywhere, the IRS would have had to leave her enough every month to live on but because she gets paid as a 1099, the IRS can garnish the entire amount Xyng pays her (and probably has done so)  

On 9/28/2022 at 6:18 PM, Inky said:

They must be good at hiding assets. I'm glad they were denied debt relief. People who don't learn from their (repeated) mistakes should face the consequences.

It seems as though they weren't quite good enough. The IRS has liens on everything but the food in their freezer, it seems.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

24 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Here's an excellent (from a forensic accountant, not from MckFacts) rundown on karma biting MckMama's ass: 

https://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2022/10/jennifer-mckinney-bankruptcy-round-2/

I find it particularly hilarious that, had she been an employee anywhere, the IRS would have had to leave her enough every month to live on but because she gets paid as a 1099, the IRS can garnish the entire amount Xyng pays her (and probably has done so)  

It seems as though they weren't quite good enough. The IRS has liens on everything but the food in their freezer, it seems.

Wow does she make a lot of money. And wow is she ridiculous for not wanting to pay her huge debts. If she has that kind of money coming in, she can eventually pay off her debt. She just doesn’t want to. Because she loves living the baller lifestyle she’s become accustomed to. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow does she make a lot of money. And wow is she ridiculous for not wanting to pay her huge debts. If she has that kind of money coming in, she can eventually pay off her debt. She just doesn’t want to. Because she loves living the baller lifestyle she’s become accustomed to. 

She’s a subscriber to the Trump School of Economics?

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but think of Alex Jones and his bankruptcy attempts - he believed he could tie all his assets up in court to avoid the judgements against him and he's WRONG WRONG WRONG. 

The idea of forensic accountants (who start out with the assumption that you are hiding your money and search accordingly) combing through McKmama's financials is pleasing.  Despite the fact that I don't think she's hiding money.  I just think she spends money she doesn't have.

• Upvote 5

• 6 months later...