IGNORED

Dillards 92: Prosecuting All Of Us

samurai_sarah

The comment was that their therapist told them about the show, not that the therapist told them to watch it as part of their therapy. image.thumb.jpeg.9094995f56c179e5db525edf583fd948.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 2/4/2023 at 10:16 PM, SassyPants said:

How many Carole Baskin references do you have to hear before you watch that bad boy? Hard to believe people like them walk the Earth. 

Carole Baskin! Killed her husband... WHACKED HIM. 

I still know the dance lolllll. 

• Haha 4

On 2/6/2023 at 3:22 PM, viii said:

Carole Baskin! Killed her husband... WHACKED HIM. 

I still know the dance lolllll. 

Can't convince me that it didn't happen

Fed him to tigers they snackin

Carol Baskin. 

I didn't even watch the whole thing and still randomly sing that haha

• Haha 6

• 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I’ll read this one for sure!

Ok Lovie, 

Few questions, 

Are you are fast reader?

Are you getting it on release date

Will you take one for the team and recap it for us her on FJ pretty please?

We will all love you long time... 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

39 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok Lovie, 

Few questions, 

Are you are fast reader?

I’ll take one for the team!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 15

Yeah, I’ll likely read this one. It’s sure to be better than the drivel Jinger put out. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

I think I'm going to go ahead and pre-order the Kindle version. I think Jill is gonna spill some serious tea here. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Went ahead and preordered it. I'm not expecting it will be a juicy tell all but I'm glad to see how far they've come and I feel ok supporting them in this way. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

20 minutes ago, viii said:

Yeah, I’ll likely read this one. It’s sure to be better than the drivel Jinger put out. 

Fingers crossed, I wont believe it, til FJ tells me. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Wow, I never thought about preordering a book since the last Harry Potter books came out! I might do this too...

• Upvote 7

I have a feeling that between the upcoming documentary on Friday and now the book, Jill will be the first of the 19 to truly peel back the curtain. She’s come so far! I’m interested to see what’s next for her. I never would have thought Jill would be the one, but here we are!

I feel for Jill…she will probably be an outcast to many of her siblings, and that has to be extremely difficult regardless of the circumstances.

Edited by ExTeach713
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 4

8 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok Lovie, 

Few questions, 

Are you are fast reader?

I can read a book this size in about 1-2 hours. I can take one for the team if no one else will. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

This book… may be the one so many on here have been hoping for. 

it may not AS juicy as people want. But I think it’ll be more juicy than what Jinger has put out. Jingers more confirmed theories we had… Jill is gonna spill some dirt I think 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 17

17 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

This book… may be the one so many on here have been hoping for. 

it may not AS juicy as people want. But I think it’ll be more juicy than what Jinger has put out. Jingers more confirmed theories we had… Jill is gonna spill some dirt I think 

I think the reader's digest is more juicy than what Jinger wrote! 

That photo on amazon doesn't even look like Jill though. Such heavy make up.

I fear this book will be a "oh I went through so much, here's a little Tea, but guess what - GOD!"

• Upvote 5

I think Jill/Derrick saw more of how JB protected josh through all his scandals than JinJer…esp since Jill did the megyn Kelly interview and derick went to the trial. I think before they were unhappy but not willing to open up too much to keep the peace. I think the CSAM case threw that open. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

Ohhhh this looks way more hard hitting than Jinger’s. Even the title - “becoming free indeed” is all “God religion control Jesus salvation” whereas “counting the cost” is “hey remember that tv show, it wasn’t so shiny”. 
I don’t expect a lot about Josh and the trial (although I would love to get lawyer-Derick’s opinion on all that), but I’m sure there will be some real criticisms of her upbringing and probably (hopefully) at least JimBob if not both parents.

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, ExTeach713 said:

I have a feeling that between the upcoming documentary on Friday and now the book, Jill will be the first of the 19 to truly peel back the curtain. She’s come so far! I’m interested to see what’s next for her. I never would have thought Jill would be the one, but here we are!

I feel for Jill…she will probably be an outcast to many of her siblings, and that has to be extremely difficult regardless of the circumstances.

In the long run, she’ll be better off. And I will give DD and the extended D family a lot of credit here. Not only has DD lived in our world, he has been instrumental in helping Jill take the hard steps toward healing and and becoming a whole, independent person who can also live successfully in our world.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

Interesting title, “Counting the Cost”. I’m sure it’s going to refer to many things, one being what price are ya gonna pay for daring to stand up to JB and break away from his control.  

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

Interesting that the authors are “Jill Duggar with Derick Dillard and [the ghostwriter].” I would have thought that Jill would use both surnames like Jinger did (though “Duggar Dillard” doesn’t sound very good).

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic