IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 44

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.92dcb88c0d5fc3540b996faa640591f1.png

Magatismus.

The condition of constant perceived slights, FOMO and grandiosity, often combined with a low IQ. Magatismus presents with an obsessive compulsion for getting back at perceived enemies, long-winded incomprehensible rants, constant compulsive lying and a need for 'winning'.

Criminal behavior is common, and especially financial crimes are frequently shown.

Patients have a decreased sense of reality and often build an imaginary, alternative fantasy world where their need for adoration and constant confirmation is attained but never sated.

When their cognitive dissonance is threatened, a patient's standard reaction will commonly be to label the threat as a lie, a hoax or a witch hunt.

Comprehension of simple facts is decreased significantly, as is the ability to read texts without their own name capitalized in each paragraph, and the ability to write without random capitalization.

Severe cases of magatismus also affect speech patterns, with the patient mispronouncing and repeating words, slurred speech and a dry mouth. Patients can also exhibit problems with mobility, where walking up or down ramps seem to be especially difficult.

Extreme outbursts of rage, with loud screaming, shouting and throwing of objects and food are not uncommon and indeed should be expected. If possible, a patient will incite others to violence in order to achieve their goals. 

Patients may also show a bizarre sense of vanity, resulting in strange hairdo's, use of colored make up and dressing in ill fitting clothing.

As of yet, there is no known cure.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

This thread is hilarious!

The rest is under the spoiler:

Spoiler

• Haha 13

On 9/24/2022 at 1:34 PM, ADoyle90815 said:

308614564_10159882246503956_7681209883346621898_n.thumb.jpg.1198127240918c817a5ac86bd4c79dc4.jpg

Goddamit I was just coming here to put that up myself.  Of course the orange fuck face thinks he has an much brain power as they did.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:27 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.052617fa2392e614ef92442ac9cd89c0.png

Ah yes, that's right from the reich wing playbook to claim that anyone different is disease ridden.  If Faux, Newsmax, etc had any self-awareness they'd stick this bullshit where the sun doesn't shine and fire the kluxer scumbags in their employ who are pushing this garbage.  

Prior to COVID and even now I think a lot of that is overblown racist bullshit.  Even before COVID if I went overseas I had my primary check with the travel doctor.  They'd always say as long as I was up to date on the standard vacs I was good but would offer to prescribe some medication in case I had a case of the shits once I got to where I was going.  (And I think my first overseas trip it didn't even occur to me to check with the doctor before going).

• Upvote 4

image.png.f8316066a1eb3d8b5c06c3e256b03df4.png

"Burqa, Hijab, Handmaid"

Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old Iranian woman was detained for allegedly failing to adhere to hijab (headscarf) rules in Iran. She died at a morality police detainment center. Protests have broken out in Iran following Amini’s death with thousands of women burning their veils and hijabs.

President Ebrahim Raisi warned that protesters would be dealt with “decisively” after days of nationwide unrest. Over 35 people have died during these protests that have broken out in over 40 cities. Protesters are demanding an end to violence and discrimination against women as well as an end to compulsory wearing of the hijab.

Women in Iran and Afghanistan don’t want to be suppressed any longer by their ultra-conservative governments. Here in the USA, ultra-conservatives are also working hard to subjugate women and take choices away from them. It’s all about control.

Republicans want the United States to be governed like Iran and Afghanistan, with religion. They want to force their “values” on the rest of us. First, they take away the right to choose, then the right to vote, and ultimately, the right to choose what to wear.

The morality police in all three nations need to be done away with.

• Upvote 4

• Destiny locked this topic