IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can

Coconut Flan

Did we ever think the day would come when trips to the dentist were grade A content?  Compared to this, yes, seems so.

• Haha 7

Wow; "Crystal Ball" claimed a Duggar son/brother reached out to her. Which one do you think it is? It seems just like what I always dreamed of; a soap opera without the sex scenes. In a family where there were a few "Daves" my late husband would say "these are the Daves of our Lifes" and now I'm singing Days of Elijah tune of "These are the days of the Duggars"........

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3

52 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Wow; "Crystal Ball" claimed a Duggar son/brother reached out to her. Which one do you think it is? It seems just like what I always dreamed of; a soap opera without the sex scenes. In a family where there were a few "Daves" my late husband would say "these are the Daves of our Lifes" and now I'm singing Days of Elijah tune of "These are the days of the Duggars"........

If true, probably one of the single ones. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I suppose it could be Justin. He’s so much closer with the Spivey family now. I always wonder if he’s had at least a bit of clarity living far away from the Duggars for a couple years. 

• Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I suppose it could be Justin. He’s so much closer with the Spivey family now. I always wonder if he’s had at least a bit of clarity living far away from the Duggars for a couple years. 

I always felt like having in-laws who were not Gothard level crazy was likely very eye opening for some of the married Duggars. Being surrounded by people who are Christian and conservative, yet who still function in society in a healthy manner had to be, at least initially, mind blowing for these folks. What, no isolation? Working for other people? Real education?, friends? Activities? Birth control use? TV and Music? Oh my! I think some (Jill, Jinger) know that they were robbed of a childhood and useful/proper education.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3

Hilary Spivey was a bit of a Duggar fan girl though, wasn’t she? 

To be honest the only Duggar son I see reaching out to her is Jed- as damage limitation thing to put a different side of the story. The sons all seem either JB dependent or independently asshole. We don’t know much about Josiah, but it seems unlikely he’d want the publicity- he knows what a blabbermouth she is.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Hilary Spivey was a bit of a Duggar fan girl though, wasn’t she? 

To be honest the only Duggar son I see reaching out to her is Jed- as damage limitation thing to put a different side of the story. The sons all seem either JB dependent or independently asshole. We don’t know much about Josiah, but it seems unlikely he’d want the publicity- he knows what a blabbermouth she is.

Maybe Hiliary learned along the way too? She wasn’t at the sentencing… Remember Rev Caldwell, The Swensons (sp)and Seewalds used to be very friendly with the Duggars too, yet all those relationships have seemingly shrunk-

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Maybe Hiliary learned along the way too? She wasn’t at the sentencing… Remember Rev Caldwell, The Swensons (sp)and Seewalds used to be very friendly with the Duggars too, yet all those relationships have seemingly shrunk-

All of those families have drastically cut down on their social media posts. It's hard to say who the Duggars are spending time with without the TV show and the former amount of Instagram pictures we used to get.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I would put my money on James if it’s true that one of the sons reached out to the Crystal Ball person. He seems so immature, like he would do something like that without considering any consequences. Being Jill’s buddy, who seemed to stick by Jill these last few years, I had higher hopes for James. But his YouTube videos highlight his very off putting personality and he seems committed to trying to profit off of the Duggar brand.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

WOACB claimed that a Duggar son reached out because he's trying to get out from under JB so the only ones that make sense would be Jason or James. I don't see any of the others rebelling.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I would put my money on James if it’s true that one of the sons reached out to the Crystal Ball person. He seems so immature, like he would do something like that without considering any consequences. Being Jill’s buddy, who seemed to stick by Jill these last few years, I had higher hopes for James. But his YouTube videos highlight his very off putting personality and he seems committed to trying to profit off of the Duggar brand.

I agree that if it happened, it was James. WOACB said that he backed off as the conversation went on, defending his parents and the IBLP. So, they really don't want out, it appears.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

I agree that if it happened, it was James. WOACB said that he backed off as the conversation went on, defending his parents and the IBLP. So, they really don't want out, it appears.

Or she was lying about it and that was her 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

Or it didn’t happen and WOACB is making it up. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Or she was lying about it and that was her 

Or it didn’t happen and WOACB is making it up. 

I did say IF it  happened. 

• Upvote 3

I wonder if WOACB just writes fan fiction about the fundies and then posts it somewhere and then reports on it as fact...

You know, when not looking for things on reddit.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

WOACB claimed that a Duggar son reached out because he's trying to get out from under JB so the only ones that make sense would be Jason or James. I don't see any of the others rebelling.

Josh?  He hasn't stirred things up for awhile (incarceration can have that effect), but who knows what's going on in his head.*

*Assuming the story is true.

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Josh?  He hasn't stirred things up for awhile (incarceration can have that effect), but who knows what's going on in his head.*

*Assuming the story is true.

Josh is the least under JB's control now that he's in jail. 

It's probably one of the other boys if it's true.  I hope that if there is a son stuck he is able to be free and get away from the family.

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

KkJ says the Duggarling had never heard if Reddit but know about WACB. KJ is so merciless stalking the Duggars, it's hard to believe anyone would contact her. KJ said she thought it was for PR purposes regarding Jinger's book.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Of all the places a Duggar dude would reach out to, he would choose the dubious WOACB? Seems very odd for many reasons and therefore not quite believable. 

23 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

The group America has a song with lyrics “Mary, have you seen better days?” My sister Mary is married to a Dave, so my husband would always sing, “Mary, have you seen better Daves?”

Btw, love your soap opera comment, lol.

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, JDuggs said:

What's in his videos? I know of the one where he may be referring to some disturbing "documentary" (something about real college girls being sexually harassed after they've been given way too much to drink and are totally wasted) but are there others? 

How about Jackson?  He's 18 now and seems to be really under the radar.  You never hear anything about him.  He'd be the perfect candidate to spill.  

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, HeartsAFundie said:

How about Jackson?  He's 18 now and seems to be really under the radar.  You never hear anything about him.  He'd be the perfect candidate to spill.  

The only actual spilled tea I recall is Jana is at last out of the Duggar girls' dorm and lives in a tiny house on the property  KJ tried to corner our mystery Duggar into supporting Anna divorcing Josh. He told her Anna is an adult and can make her own decisions. The more she pushed, the more he tugged the Duggar line.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Cults-r-us said:

The only actual spilled tea I recall is Jana is at last out of the Duggar girls' dorm and lives in a tiny house on the property  KJ tried to corner our mystery Duggar into supporting Anna divorcing Josh. He told her Anna is an adult and can make her own decisions. The more she pushed, the more he tugged the Duggar line.

Lol did she get the treehouse back from Jason?

• Haha 12

On 2/7/2023 at 9:41 AM, LurkerOverThePond said:

What's in his videos? I know of the one where he may be referring to some disturbing "documentary" (something about real college girls being sexually harassed after they've been given way too much to drink and are totally wasted) but are there others? 

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, but James’s language, facial expressions and actions are very much bro, redneck frat boy culture. Like he’s way too cool for the rest of the room. In one video, James and his friends are driving SUVs and pickup trucks on fields covered with snow where they and doing doughnuts and probably totally tearing up the turf. They just act like idiots.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like at least James and Elijah are going to London. I’m betting a few others are probably going too.

There was a story that's since expired that put up a poll asking where he was headed. The choices were Alaska, California, Italy, and China. 

Looks like Italy and China are still in the running, although I'd call China a long shot (plus, he's already been there).

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic