IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can

Coconut Flan

49 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Who are the Duggar ladies in Ester Bates' picture about a gals spring luncheon? Joy, Abbie and Hannah?  I can't keep these fundies straight!

Back row: Katey (married to Jed), Hannah (married to Jeremiah), unknown, Gabrielle Patton, Joy, unknown. 

Front row: Ester Bates (married to Nathan), unknown, Abbie (married to John-D), unknown. 

Edit: I checked some of Esthers old IG-posts. The girl between Hannah and Gabrielle is probably Tannan Millsap. Don't know who she is, but Esther tagged her in another Real Housewives of Mediccorps-photo.

Edited by xenobia
added another one
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Gabby Petito is the girl who was murdered by her bf 😬

I know who all of them are except the two on either side of Abbie. This group is called “The Real Housewives of Medicorp.”

Ups sorry you are right 😅

Yes, Tannon Millsap is in the back next to Gabby Patton. The Millsaps have known the Duggars forever and the Pattons have known them a long time too. The girl in the back row on the end is Maggie, Abbie Duggar’s sister. She’s married but still childless. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, Tannon Millsap is in the back next to Gabby Patton. The Millsaps have known the Duggars forever and the Pattons have known them a long time too. The girl in the back row on the end is Maggie, Abbie Duggar’s sister. She’s married but still childless. 

Thanks! I've seen the Burnett sisters before, but didn't spot Maggie here :)

So the only two unknowns now are the two in the front row...

Off topic but Bobye Holt filed an order of protection against her husband.  Saw it on Reddit.

cu41xgqwidva1.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 8
  • Thank You 21

There is a rumor his son filed one also.

• Upvote 8

Wow. The BobYe Holt news is surprising. It makes me think how incredibly serious her situation must be to file an order of protection, and doing it despite knowing the public scrutiny it will attract. Having said that, the only thing I know about her is her involvement in Josh’s trial.  I know  nothing about her husband or her marriage. To think her son possibly also filed a protection order against him is scary. Wtf could be going on?

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 16

Wow. I will say this. Her adult daughters post a lot of “therapeutic advice” on instagram in their stories. So it always made me think they’ve had some sort of relationship trauma. But it was never specific enough to let me know if it was a boyfriend or family member. It was always too vague. But now it makes me think it was about their dad. 

Bobye still has a few kids in the house. Maybe 4?

This also means it’s extremely likely they are in the middle of divorce. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 20

I will add some info since I’ve followed the adult single Holt women for years on Instagram. They have gone somewhat quiet lately on Instagram. Bobye Holt has gone private on Instagram. The Holt women are close with the Neidnagels. I believe some attend the same church. The Holt women moved out a long time ago. Even though they weren’t married. And I noticed they do go home to visit, but it’s not often. I always thought it odd that they didn’t go back to their parents home to see their siblings that often. A lot of this is starting to make sense now. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

I don't know much about the Holts either other than their connection to the Duggars.  I wish Bobye and the kids well though.  Takes a lot of courage to leave a bad marriage in their cult.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 13

11 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

There is a rumor his son filed one also.

Which son? They have one older son who is divorced with one child (Stefan). And then there’s another adult son who is married and expecting his first child (Spencer). There are two other young adult sons too (barely into adulthood). And then the two youngest sons are underage. They have 5 girls and 6 boys.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Which son? They have one older son who is divorced with one child (Stefan). And then there’s another adult son who is married and expecting his first child (Spencer). There are two other young adult sons too (barely into adulthood). And then the two youngest sons are underage. They have 5 girls and 6 boys.

I asked internet. Samuel Holt has also filed for an order of protection against his dad, the day before Bobye. The screenshot doesn't show all of the court filings but it's there. (Edit: Samuel seems to be one of the middle sons. He's 21. 

E3A6A78A-E4E3-4507-B177-1A0672B04B6A_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
added info on Samuel
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 11

2 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I asked internet. Samuel Holt has also filed for an order of protection against his dad, the day before Bobye. The screenshot doesn't show all of the court filings but it's there. 

Thanks. I missed that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sam is their 3rd son who is 21. 

• Upvote 3

Makes me wonder if something happened between Samuel and his dad which made his mother take her sons side? Just a thought since she filed the day after him, not the same day as him. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

I wonder if Bobye having the courage to testify against convicted child predator Joshua Duggar was a catalyst to her eyes being opened in other areas of her life. I’d love to hear her journey. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 11

Were the Holts featured in an early episode of the Duggar show?  I seem to vaguely remember the dads and their kids meeting up somewhere like a skating rink.  

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Baba O'Riley said:

Were the Holts featured in an early episode of the Duggar show?  I seem to vaguely remember the dads and their kids meeting up somewhere like a skating rink.  

Yes, that was them. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Baba O'Riley said:

Yes, that was them. Kaeleigh (the oldest daughter) was “special friends” with Josh as teens. Their parents wanted to arrange a marriage between them in the future. But after all of Josh’s molesting came out, that was off the table. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, xenobia said:

I asked internet. Samuel Holt has also filed for an order of protection against his dad, the day before Bobye. The screenshot doesn't show all of the court filings but it's there. (Edit: Samuel seems to be one of the middle sons. He's 21. 

In comparing the two documents Bobye’s says non jury trial, the son’s says jury trial. In my state to get a restraining order does not require a jury trial. Both have DA noted (district attorney?) I’m wondering if there was an incident involving the son (maybe trying to protect his mom) that triggered police involvement & resulted in a referral to the DA & the potential for a criminal filing. This is just speculation - but unless the clerk made a mistake the jury trial notation is…interesting to me.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, that was them. Kaeleigh (the oldest daughter) was “special friends” with Josh as teens. Their parents wanted to arrange a marriage between them in the future. But after all of Josh’s molesting came out, that was off the table. 

It was off the table, but I don’t think it was *immediately* off the table, was it? IIRC, the Holt parents didn’t pull the plug on Kaeleigh and Josh the minute they knew. Which was creepy.

What kind of shit goes down between a father and adult son that causes a son to file a restraining order? Very unsettling.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Cam said:

It was off the table, but I don’t think it was *immediately* off the table, was it? IIRC, the Holt parents didn’t pull the plug on Kaeleigh and Josh the minute they knew. Which was creepy.

What kind of shit goes down between a father and adult son that causes a son to file a restraining order? Very unsettling.

I always figured it would be an adult Anderson son to file a restraining order against his father first. One adult Anderson son seems to have cut off his family though. The children you abuse eventually grow up. And sometimes they fight back. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

…The children you abuse eventually grow up. And sometimes they fight back. 

Yes, or the children who watched you abuse your wife while they were young and powerless grow up and sometimes they try to protect their mom.

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 15
  • Love 4

On 4/23/2023 at 7:27 AM, Cam said:

Out here in the land of Trump, it can be as stupid as "he looked at me with lip [attitude]"

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic