IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can

Coconut Flan

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

Boob, Meech, and younger kids were spotted on a plane from Miami to Israel, so it looks like the family met up there. 

Oh boy. Will the girls wear their wholesomewear suits in the Dead Sea again and JB will do the macho caveman dad thing if a guy looks at them?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

On 2/26/2023 at 10:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought this was kind of funny. It’s supposed to be a wild life documentary but with the Duggars:

I watched it a few days ago but can’t link. I hope who ever is behind this does some more! I can’t find any at present. 
Swoop of Swoop channel  has released an excellent mini Doc about the Duggars. 

• Upvote 2

The lady with the crystal ball posted photos on Instagram that one of her followers sent her. This person is also in Israel, and ran into a whole bunch of Duggars (and associates) in the breakfast room at the hotel. In the photos you can see: 

Jim Bob, Jana, Jed + Truett, Josiah&Lauren and their 2 kids, Jason, James + all the kids who live in the TTH. Mackynzie was there, but they didn't see the other M-kids, Michelle or Katey and some others, but that doesn't mean that they aren't there - they could have eaten earlier or later. Dwain and Lana Swanson (Laurens parents) are also there. Michelle and Katey weren't seen, but probably there. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

18 hours ago, xenobia said:

The lady with the crystal ball posted photos on Instagram that one of her followers sent her. This person is also in Israel, and ran into a whole bunch of Duggars (and associates) in the breakfast room at the hotel. In the photos you can see: 

Jim Bob, Jana, Jed + Truett, Josiah&Lauren and their 2 kids, Jason, James + all the kids who live in the TTH. Mackynzie was there, but they didn't see the other M-kids, Michelle or Katey and some others, but that doesn't mean that they aren't there - they could have eaten earlier or later. Dwain and Lana Swanson (Laurens parents) are also there. Michelle and Katey weren't seen, but probably there. 

Where does the money for these trips  come from?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Where does the money for these trips  come from?

My best guess: A mix between shady business deals in general, house flipping for many years, previous speaking engagements/book deals and TLC. 

• Upvote 10

If the younger kids were there, Michelle was there. JB isn't going to have to herd the kiddies by himself.

• Upvote 6

Katey is 28 weeks pregnant, should she really be travelling around the world? Surely there is a higher risk of complications and/or premature birth, when giving birth 12 months apart? 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • I Agree 6

16 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Katey is 28 weeks pregnant, should she really be travelling around the world? Surely there is a higher risk of complications and/or premature birth, when giving birth 12 months apart? 

I know someone who had planned a cruise in Greece in May, but had to reschedule because the cruise line wouldn't allow anyone past 24 weeks to go on the trip. I think the flying part was fine, but not being out on a cruise ship. I assume it's because 24 weeks is about the lower line for viability, I think? Anything earlier would involve keeping the mom healthy until they could get her to proper care and if the fetus makes it too that's awesome, but after 24 weeks any complications would mean you'd likely want a good NICU nearby. This is her first pregnancy and all is well so far. I imagine with closer together pregnancies there is more risk.

I'm not one to say "oh, you're pregnant, sit at home" and if it was me, and I felt well enough to travel, I'd probably go as well. It's a valid concern, though.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I know someone who had planned a cruise in Greece in May, but had to reschedule because the cruise line wouldn't allow anyone past 24 weeks to go on the trip. I think the flying part was fine, but not being out on a cruise ship. I assume it's because 24 weeks is about the lower line for viability, I think? Anything earlier would involve keeping the mom healthy until they could get her to proper care and if the fetus makes it too that's awesome, but after 24 weeks any complications would mean you'd likely want a good NICU nearby. This is her first pregnancy and all is well so far. I imagine with closer together pregnancies there is more risk.

I'm not one to say "oh, you're pregnant, sit at home" and if it was me, and I felt well enough to travel, I'd probably go as well. It's a valid concern, though.

I traveled across country at 28 weeks, but my Dr.required an internal exam before I left on the trip. I was fine.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

31 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I traveled across country at 28 weeks, but my Dr.required an internal exam before I left on the trip. I was fine.

Yeah I think the issue for the cruise was that, well, it was a cruise. Traveling by land? Reasonably easy to get to a hospital - as long as you have cell service you can get an ambulance or helicopter to you probably. Traveling by air? Unless you're crossing an ocean there's plenty of airports for emergency landings, you can be on the ground and in an ambulance in less than an hour in most cases. Miles out to sea on a cruise ship, particularly a smaller one? Much more difficult to get you to medical care quickly. I figure cruise ship companies just aren't willing to take on that risk. 

• Upvote 9

Today is Josh's birthday...35 and counting the number of years before he gets out of prison.

I'm guessing there won't be a party.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15

You would wanna make sure you had very good travel insurance because imagine being stuck for eight months after premature birth in a different country because your child can’t  be moved for example. That’s the reason why I wouldn’t travel. Internationally at the very least at least on your own country. You’re covered by health insurance but  that still living  away from home expensive.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

On 2/10/2023 at 10:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jim Boob and Michelle were at the Haight Stangl wedding. Not surprising. A lot of Wissmanns were there including Hannah and Jer:

0F0C46E3-769D-480F-9DE1-D31A2509B288.jpeg

Where is this picture from? Someone’s Instagram?

On 2/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, SassyPants said:

I think I’ve finally figured out what pisses me off the most about JB Duggar. He is equal parts complete, bumbling idiot and 100% condescending, know-it-all prick. It’s almost an impossible station to obtain. 

I’ve heard this type referred to as “often wrong, but never in doubt.” Seems fitting for JB. 

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Johannah said:

I’ve heard this type referred to as “often wrong, but never in doubt.” Seems fitting for JB. 

Yes it’s from Instagram. 

26 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Sort of like ChatGPT:

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2022/12/chatgpt-openai-artificial-intelligence-writing-ethics/672386/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 2:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought this was kind of funny. It’s supposed to be a wild life documentary but with the Duggars:

I am dead. The narration and the footage they chose is spot on. 

The middle boys all eating at the wings restaurant - pahahaha! I have never seen that footage.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

But oh wow, seeing all the engaged couples hugging in the montage near the end and then there's Anna, cowering in the booth away from Josh. Girl, your gut wasn't wrong.

For the most part hilarious - and also the awful reminder that even as late teens/early twenties these kids needed an adult to protect them from sharing these vulnerable moments with the ... entire world ... for scrutiny. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

James is following up on his unsensitive gun loving post from last week (we're talking Instagram) with a short video. He's got an old army truck of some sorts. He's NOT driving himself - one of the girls who is with him is doing that. I think she's a Langdon girl? They have loads of lost girls + a few others in the back. No one is wearing a seat belt, since God protects or something like that. Dear Rufus, I hope he's not thinking of getting married soon. This - all of his social media content put together - is the most immature Duggar behaviour I've seen, which tells you a lot. 

Edit: It's Emma Langdon. She commented on the clip herself: "That's Trace driving in front of me". So Trace was in Arkansas? (assuming it's Trace Bates).

1DE8A14E-31D2-4341-9DEA-32B77EDCB1F0_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

It has been speculated for awhile that he’s dating Emma Langdon. I wonder what JB thinks if those very tight pants. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It has been speculated for awhile that he’s dating Emma Langdon. I wonder what JB thinks if those very tight pants. 

I feel so sorry for her if that's true. He needs to grow up a lot before even thinking of marrying. 

I also found this photo in his instagram stories. The girl opposite James looks like Addie Bates. I first thought it must have been someone else, but if it was Trace on the motorcycle in the video, perhaps several Bates were visiting in Arkansas? 

9E643ECA-7DB5-4C7A-ABC4-997B4C3B2237_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic