IGNORED

CarVan12: Health Scare Continues ... and Worsens :(

nelliebelle1197

20 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

He makes me cringe. His wife seems totally 1000% fake, but I'm not sure whose using who?

She’s a child actress. I know one thing that most successful child actors have in common. They can take direction. Another word for people pleasers that do what they are told. She’s just gonna go along with whatever Lawson thinks up. She’s still young though. She may eventually develop a back bone and stop doing everything that’s expected of her. In that way, she’s very much like a fundie SAHD.

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s a child actress. I know one thing that most successful child actors have in common. They can take direction. Another word for people pleasers that do what they are told. She’s just gonna go along with whatever Lawson thinks up. She’s still young though. She may eventually develop a back bone and stop doing everything that’s expected of her. In that way, she’s very much like a fundie SAHD.

No babies yet, iirc? Maybe she knows something Lawson needed to know--how to have fun w/o babies? Still find him very hard to take.

• Upvote 2

I've had a rough week. And I'm stupidly anticipating the (relatively)harmless inanity that is our upcoming stew crew clickbait nothing video. 

Is this how they get you? After years of happy atheism you get so damn tired by thursday that any nonsense seems entertaining as long as it's not war/earthquakes/spy balloons or fucking majory Taylor Greene's smug face?

Oh the simple pleasures of #nohat2023

You go ahead Evan, wear that stupid hat. Then late saturday, when I'm too tired to vacuum but know that I really should anyway, I can scurry over here and snark about how dumb it looks.

• Love 7

22 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I've had a rough week. And I'm stupidly anticipating the (relatively)harmless inanity that is our upcoming stew crew clickbait nothing video. 

Is this how they get you? After years of happy atheism you get so damn tired by thursday that any nonsense seems entertaining as long as it's not war/earthquakes/spy balloons or fucking majory Taylor Greene's smug face?

Oh the simple pleasures of #nohat2023

You go ahead Evan, wear that stupid hat. Then late saturday, when I'm too tired to vacuum but know that I really should anyway, I can scurry over here and snark about how dumb it looks.

Hey, I am pro-doing whatever supports your mental health. 😀 we have had a very rough year or so, and I stopped following the news because it’s too darn depressing and scary. Not trying to bury my head in the sand but honestly my life has been so much better for it! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

I tried but just can't stop looking at it!

I'm also kinda hoping for a Joy video. I like that she does different things from the rest of them. And it's funny to me how sourpuss Austin seems. I still can't decide if he really is that grumpy or it's mosting RBface. Cuz sometimes there's a twinkle in his eye that he's laughing at it all. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Keys said:

we have had a very rough year or so, and I stopped following the news because it’s too darn depressing and scary. Not trying to bury my head in the sand but honestly my life has been so much better for it! 

I‘m doing the same. Honestly often there isn‘t anything we ordinary people can do to change the situation (I‘m thinking about the war in Ukraine) besides voting and to call what‘s happening by its name. This doesn‘t require reading the daily headlines. And luckily the Covid situation has somewhat stabilized which decreases the daily catching up as well.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Friends -the hat is back!

It looks so stupid and skeezy! 

Also, I guess I'm just reeeaaallly slow but watching the preview on today's video -I finally realized that Evan is doing this stupid backward floating hat so it doesn't mess up his hair! 

I'm not a hair or make up person and it's not even the tiniest bit ever occurred to me that he's protecting his hairdo...hairdoo? Hair-do? (How do you spell that?)

I always thought he was trying to look "gangsta" or "cool"

Oh Evan, thank you for your gift of cringe today. 

• Upvote 3

Video summary. 

They are still at Katie's waiting for baby and intend to stay.

Boring golf

Boring shopping

Evan seems to have serious Travis envy? A man-crush?

Then they went to NYC because Evan's never been. Evan acted liked the newbie-est newb that ever gawked on the subway and ferry. Nothing of interest was actually shown

Evan talks a lot about showing us "b roll" video but I'm realizing 90%-95% of this video was b roll.

There's not much to snark on as it was just b roll.

And hat. 

• Upvote 4

Youtube Vlog Summary

Did the stupid hat appear? Yes.

Has Evan corrupted Travis to wearing a stupid hat? Yes *   

*Travis is not adequately floating and flipping his hat backwards. So he is not protecting his hair. I'm sure Evan is concerned. Hopefully they can have a man to man about this.

Most of the video was B-roll again. Which he helpfully reminds me about by always announcing that he's switching to B-roll. My suspicion that Evan has a crush on Travis is increased as Evan felt the need to not only film but include in the video an extensive period of absolute nothing content that was mostly about zooming in on Tesla symbols and Travis.

Apparently KJ Bates went home again because they went to pick her up. And boy if you ever loved driving to pick up somebody from the airport - this video is for you! You can relive the boring drive to the airport again and again by replaying this video.

Then there was quite a bit of waiting for baby. They walked around in circles in the driveway in the old walk a whole lot to get labor going trope. Evan fat shamed himself. In particular claiming that he's been watching a lot of golf and those guys are really fit?? I don't know much about golf but a sleek fit physique is not what I associated there. So was he making a joke? Or is jealous of golfer bodies? Jealous of Travis' body? I don't know but it was weird.

Carlin put on tons of make up late at night and stated that she had to look pretty for the baby and that the baby would love her best/favorite aunt because she was so pretty (make up). Gag.

There was a sort of sweet moment (under cut by make up obsession) where Carlin talks about how having a  baby is a SuperWoman task and that she will never feel as powerful as when giving birth. She's clearly excited that Katie gets to experience being SuperWoman too.

Katie also was all made up and hair done (curls!) before they went to hospital.

They all went to hospital. Evan went home for a bit to relieve the babysitter but then the babysitter returned again. "B-roll" Stewart ended the video by scanning around to show all the delivery stuff that was set up in the room. Stay tuned next week to meet the baby.

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
left out a detail about SuperWoman. And Typos as always.
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

13 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Youtube Vlog Summary

Did the stupid hat appear? Yes.

Has Evan corrupted Travis to wearing a stupid hat? Yes *   

*Travis is not adequately floating and flipping his hat backwards. So he is not protecting his hair. I'm sure Evan is concerned. Hopefully they can have a man to man about this.

Most of the video was B-roll again. Which he helpfully reminds me about by always announcing that he's switching to B-roll. My suspicion that Evan has a crush on Travis is increased as Evan felt the need to not only film but include in the video an extensive period of absolute nothing content that was mostly about zooming in on Tesla symbols and Travis.

Apparently KJ Bates went home again because they went to pick her up. And boy if you ever loved driving to pick up somebody from the airport - this video is for you! You can relive the boring drive to the airport again and again by replaying this video.

Then there was quite a bit of waiting for baby. They walked around in circles in the driveway in the old walk a whole lot to get labor going trope. Evan fat shamed himself. In particular claiming that he's been watching a lot of golf and those guys are really fit?? I don't know much about golf but a sleek fit physique is not what I associated there. So was he making a joke? Or is jealous of golfer bodies? Jealous of Travis' body? I don't know but it was weird.

Carlin put on tons of make up late at night and stated that she had to look pretty for the baby and that the baby would love her best/favorite aunt because she was so pretty (make up). Gag.

There was a sort of sweet moment (under cut by make up obsession) where Carlin talks about how having a  baby is a SuperWoman task and that she will never feel as powerful as when giving birth. She's clearly excited that Katie gets to experience being SuperWoman too.

Katie also was all made up and hair done (curls!) before they went to hospital.

They all went to hospital. Evan went home for a bit to relieve the babysitter but then the babysitter returned again. "B-roll" Stewart ended the video by scanning around to show all the delivery stuff that was set up in the room. Stay tuned next week to meet the baby.

These summaries are great, thanks! I laughed out loud twice while reading it 😂

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Today's Youtube Vlog.

I know what you're wondering. Top most concern:

Did Evan wear the stupid hat?

Well friends, I must be honest. There was so much stinking cute baby adorableness that I almost didn't check. For the first so much of the video I didn't even look.

The new baby was cute. Zade was cute. Layla was absolutely adorable holding her cousin. Katie seemed so kind and gentle to Layla and the Baby. My hard heart was even warmed by the sweet moment of Katie gently (pretending?) to put make up on Layla while they laid together in the hospital bed. My shriveled old shrew ovaries started to unclench. I started to feel such poignant longing for new baby smell and warm family feelings. Evan excitedly saying he wanted to go wait in the waiting room with everybody else. Such familial love. Supporting the new mom. 

Back at Katie's house. Evan kindly talking about how he doesn't want more kids right now, he wants to enjoy the two he has, he's worried about Carlin's health. 

Wow. Evan has a brain. He's using his brain and thinking about his family's future ....

WAIT A MINUTE! What's that! ??

THE HAT!!!

How did I miss it? How long has it been there? Was it there all along? Lord a mercy.....these people suckered me in. I've been bamboozled.

BAM! Thar she blows! All baby cuteness negated, familial longing WHOOSH! gone,  I can only see that stupid freaking hat flipped backwards and floating *just so* so Evan's coiffure is not disarrayed. Stupid hat. Stupid pink pajama sweat suits. Why do all these people wear blush clothing? No colors. Katie's wearing black pajamas. Good grief. Travis looks 12 years old. How old is he??!

Then Evan was fat shaming himself a little and going on about his many diets and his clothes and his appearance. and I was all  - GAG! Evan. Just stop.  How can you be more vain than the Bates girls?

Then he choked on a sunflower seed and did an instant slow mo replay of it launching out of his throat.

And all my hatred returned. Renewed!  #nohat2023!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

I give Katie Katie a pass on the black pyjamas all that blood and yuck, I picked black for my pyjama pants for the hospital also

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I give Katie Katie a pass on the black pyjamas all that blood and yuck, I picked black for my pyjama pants for the hospital also

But I think they're black because color is a no go. Not for any practical reason. Extra weird cuz I don't see Katie as a sear a lotta black person

• Upvote 1

Forget the hat, he was eating sunflower seeds in spitting on camera there at the end it was babbling about the keto diet. 

• Upvote 1

I will NOT forget the hat. It's the center of my snark-existence at this point. It's central to the concept of Evan's vanity and cringe. Hacking up sunflower seeds on camera is merely a side snark!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

Today's youtube vlog:

B-roll Stewart strikes again. 

Do you wanna see Stewarts getting in cars?

B-Roll's got you!

Do you wanna see Stewarts clicking seatbelts?

Safety on tap!

Do you want to see Stewarts getting OUT of cars!?

It's unbelievable but good ol' B-roll has thought of everything!

Walking in malls?? Walking in parking lots!?

YES! It's included!

How about clips of days old insta videos? Vertical alignment and all?

B-roll knows what you love!

And the biggest most important Stew Crew member....

THE HAT!

Both forwards *and* backwards my friends! 

With amazing hair primping bonus footage.

Speaking of hair. How about watching people get haircuts? Hyping a big reveal....But...plot twist...don't actually do a reveal? 

Evan is a cinematic mastermind.

-----

On a serious note, Evan seems stressed and unhappy. His anxious fake chuckle "hee hee" was near constant in the video. He seems bothered by having a bates boutique shirt on and being "bossed" by a bunch of girls. There was a strong undertone of documenting things he doesn't actually enjoy doing. Made me think of the meme with the little dog in the burning room saying "this is fine"

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Warden must be feeling guilty or better because he was helping them tear down their old fence. In the video, you can see that Cherin are in town for I love you day. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gobucks said:

Warden must be feeling guilty or better because he was helping them tear down their old fence. In the video, you can see that Cherin are in town for I love you day. 

The most interesting bits of the video were the bits in the background

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Today's youtube vlog:

B-roll Stewart strikes again. 

Do you wanna see Stewarts getting in cars?

B-Roll's got you!

Do you wanna see Stewarts clicking seatbelts?

Safety on tap!

Do you want to see Stewarts getting OUT of cars!?

It's unbelievable but good ol' B-roll has thought of everything!

Walking in malls?? Walking in parking lots!?

YES! It's included!

How about clips of days old insta videos? Vertical alignment and all?

B-roll knows what you love!

And the biggest most important Stew Crew member....

THE HAT!

Both forwards *and* backwards my friends! 

With amazing hair primping bonus footage.

Speaking of hair. How about watching people get haircuts? Hyping a big reveal....But...plot twist...don't actually do a reveal? 

Evan is a cinematic mastermind.

-----

On a serious note, Evan seems stressed and unhappy. His anxious fake chuckle "hee hee" was near constant in the video. He seems bothered by having a bates boutique shirt on and being "bossed" by a bunch of girls. There was a strong undertone of documenting things he doesn't actually enjoy doing. Made me think of the meme with the little dog in the burning room saying "this is fine"

Well Evan, if you're so fucking miserable, go get a real job as an electrician. Then you can be ordered around by fellow Y chromosomers. 🙄

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, marmalade said:

Well Evan, if you're so fucking miserable, go get a real job as an electrician. Then you can be ordered around by fellow Y chromosomers. 🙄

I think the issue is that Carlin can't drive herself. There are a ton of rules about how long a person has to go without a seizure before they can drive again. My friend is going through this now. She keeps getting close and then having another seizure. They'd have to hire a driver.  I do think he'd be happier working on his own. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

I think the issue is that Carlin can't drive herself. There are a ton of rules about how long a person has to go without a seizure before they can drive again. My friend is going through this now. She keeps getting close and then having another seizure. They'd have to hire a driver.  I do think he'd be happier working on his own. 

Ordering an Uber is a lot less hassle and less expensive than hiring a driver. Unless that’s what you meant. If he hates his job, there are options. He can go back to work. 

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ordering an Uber is a lot less hassle and less expensive than hiring a driver. Unless that’s what you meant. If he hates his job, there are options. He can go back to work. 

Yes, I agree. I think the other part of that is that she needs someone with her if she has a seizure., to help her, watch the kids, etc. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

There should be possibilities here, evan starts a electricity company and lets carlin handle all the contracts, customer service and billing, orders ,   planning , hiring extra staff etc. All from home office. Or she keeps working for the closet but just handles things from home,the social media, online meetings,  putting in orders and stock management. And he goes to work with an existing company. But then again I am 15 years older then this lot and I have learned life can not always go the way you want to. So you stay flexible and work around it 

Edited by ven
Fingers
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic