IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, Keys said:

Did she really say that?! 😯

I just checked the video and yep she said it. What a jerk!

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

I doubt John Jr (I guess this will be the name) will be too spoiled. Alyssa and John are used to train babies and in no way they are going to change now. They want babies to sleep a lot and to entertain themselves and toddlers to obey. 

Allie has been helping a lot with Maci and will look after Jr. while mom and dad sleep. 

Maybe John will spend more quality time with the boy than with the girls. Not difficult, because he rarely does activities with the girls. But it's evident than both she and Alyssa don't like playing with the kids. Yes they can spoil the boy buying him a lot of toys, but I doubt he will have different rules than the girls (Alyssa will post infinite cute pictures to show how dirty and noisy boys are... But the moment that kid puts muddy shoes at the couch, he will be punished for sure).

Spoiled or not, the boy is not in a good position. He will be expected to show how manly he is, how different he is from his sisters... 

How many bedrooms they have? Are they putting the 4 girls in the same room now?

• Upvote 11

Well they’ll hopefully be saving up for a small extension so that the boy can have  his own room. If they want to keep a room for guests ( & I’m sure they do) then I hope they extend as four girls in one room would be awful, and Alyssa knows this. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Right in front of the girls "I'm so glad it's a boy because I can spoil him as my last and just tell the girls that's how boys are treated."  So you think they don't understand you when you speak?  Or....?  You're just an asshole?

Gosh that‘s awful. They really worship the ground men walk on. Women are even less than 2nd class citizens, just here to cater to the needs of their headships and breeding males.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

I want to believe she meant that she won't feel guilty for spoiling the youngest (ie all new clothes, no hand me downs, new toys) but we all know she has ingrained misogny. It is disgusting. No excuse. 

Edited by gobucks
clarity
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Wow Alyssa is just a horrible person. I hope her girls see this when they are older and realize what their mother said was disgusting. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13

12 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I saw this news early on but I couldn’t get to my computer. My immediate thought was well they’re gonna go for baby number six so they can try for a brother. Looks like everyone else had the same thought.

And they may end up with more girls, with John Jr in the middle.

I am wondering how they will stop this little boy from playing with all the dolls, princess costumes and toy kitchens that are scattered all over that house. He is going to want to play with his older sisters, and that's what they play with. I've known non-fundies who didn't want their boys playing with "girl" toys, I can't imagine how John will respond when his son puts on a fairy princess costume, or wears plastic high heels, or drapes himself with beads and bracelets.

• Upvote 2

I feel for the girls, she could have kept that thought to herself no need to say that out loud like that.

beside that didn't john just mentioned that someone they know lost a kid recently, know the worth of what you have as long as you have it,

didn't he mention that some people can't have kids, so why you all are acting like one child matter more than the others just based on gender. they annoyed me, their way of thinking is just so stupid. 

Edited by Dbm
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, gobucks said:

I want to believe she meant that she won't feel guilty for spoiling the youngest (ie all new clothes, no hand me downs, new toys) but we all know she has ingrained misogny. It is disgusting. No excuse. 

Why of course the son must have all new toys clothes and everything else. After all he's not going to be allowed to wear girls clothes (since they don't seem to buy unisex) or play with girl stuff.

Unlike my little brother who, after two older sisters, got used to wearing souvenir t-shirts that were more unisex and even some hand-me-down shorts around the house that weren't as masculine as what fundies would demand. He had a couple of dolls just like my sister and I did and we played house. He loved his dolls and wanted to practice being a daddy. Sadly, that hasn't happened for him and I don't believe it will. All of us also had Legos and the Fisher-Price Little people along with the buildings that went with some of them, so outside of the dolls in our kitchen stuff, would she also played with, we didn't really have boy toy or girl toys in our family- we just had toys.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 10

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I doubt John Jr (I guess this will be the name) will be too spoiled. Alyssa and John are used to train babies and in no way they are going to change now. They want babies to sleep a lot and to entertain themselves and toddlers to obey. 

Allie has been helping a lot with Maci and will look after Jr. while mom and dad sleep. 

Maybe John will spend more quality time with the boy than with the girls. Not difficult, because he rarely does activities with the girls. But it's evident than both she and Alyssa don't like playing with the kids. Yes they can spoil the boy buying him a lot of toys, but I doubt he will have different rules than the girls (Alyssa will post infinite cute pictures to show how dirty and noisy boys are... But the moment that kid puts muddy shoes at the couch, he will be punished for sure).

Spoiled or not, the boy is not in a good position. He will be expected to show how manly he is, how different he is from his sisters... 

How many bedrooms they have? Are they putting the 4 girls in the same room now?

For now, I bet they’ll move Zoey in with A and L, and M and BB (when he’s a few months old) will share for a bit. Eventually I am sure A and L will move downstairs to what is now the guest room, Z and M will share and the little Prince will either have his own room, or share with his younger sibling. 

The Paines still have all their kids sharing one, tiny room, and their boy is as old as Allie. I don’t think these folks can always afford for opposite sexed kids to never share a room.

• Upvote 8

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would be surprised if she put Allie in with the baby so she can sister mom the baby through the night. 

Yes, you could be right, but which room? Will baby boy have to endure peachy pink, flowery walls ? Who am I kidding, the rooms will likely be redecorated by then.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Why of course the son must have all new toys clothes and everything else.

Heaven forbid a BOY use pink stacking blocks! (that's sarcasm)

Edited by gobucks
clarity
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

They have a spare bedroom donwstairs they are using as a guest room now and alyssa also mentioned closing down the room that is now the schoolroom and making another bedroom upstairs. I dont think space is a problem in that house. They could even have one more kid no problem.

Alyssa saying in front of her girls how she will spoil this baby because he is a boy didnt sit right with me. Allie didnt seem happy to hear it either. I know Kelly also loves to joke about how she is spoling her youngest, but at least her oldest she is comparing them with are adults now. Maci is not even two! still a baby that needs spoiling, as are her other girls.

• Upvote 13

19 minutes ago, llucie said:

They have a spare bedroom donwstairs they are using as a guest room now and alyssa also mentioned closing down the room that is now the schoolroom and making another bedroom upstairs. I dont think space is a problem in that house. They could even have one more kid no problem.

Alyssa saying in front of her girls how she will spoil this baby because he is a boy didnt sit right with me. Allie didnt seem happy to hear it either. I know Kelly also loves to joke about how she is spoling her youngest, but at least her oldest she is comparing them with are adults now. Maci is not even two! still a baby that needs spoiling, as are her other girls.

I think the Websters are a family that really does need a dedicated guest room because they have out of town visitors, all the time. Closing in the schoolroom (lowering the ceiling) does make sense especially when you consider all the handy people they have between the two families. I think that would be a great option. The house is a nice size-

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I just checked the video and yep she said it. What a jerk!

say what????  what did i miss the second brother???

• Rufus Bless 1

36 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

say what????  what did i miss the second brother???

It's on the previous page.

20 hours ago, Keys said:

Did she really say that?!

Sure did.  I only watched the section where they got ready to cut the cake and like a minute afterwards so there may have been other gems.

On 10/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Right in front of the girls "I'm so glad it's a boy because I can spoil him as my last and just tell the girls that's how boys are treated."  So you think they don't understand you when you speak?  Or....?  You're just an asshole?

That’s horrible.  Really.  She will realize all kids smell like syrup & are the same till they hit puberty.  I know some people have girlie girls.  But really.  Kids are all the same.  It never occurred to me, that the sex of a child should be treated differently.  My son wore pink shorts by the pool.  He was 3.  But didn’t care one bit.  It’s what I had that popped out of the dryer lol. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

They can merge the school and guest room right? The guest room will be used at night and the school room during they day, mostly on days without guests.

14 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

They can merge the school and guest room right? The guest room will be used at night and the school room during they day, mostly on days without guests.

I'm pretty sure the current guest room is on the first floor, right next to the door out to the pool deck. The other three bedrooms, including Alyssa and John's, are upstairs, so two of the girls would have to move downstairs if they combined the school room and guest room and used the current guest room as a third kid's room. I don't have kids, but I think it would make me nervous to have two of my kids sleeping on a separate floor and right by the exterior doors to a pool at 6 and 8 years old. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

I'm pretty sure the current guest room is on the first floor, right next to the door out to the pool deck. The other three bedrooms, including Alyssa and John's, are upstairs, so two of the girls would have to move downstairs if they combined the school room and guest room and used the current guest room as a third kid's room. I don't have kids, but I think it would make me nervous to have two of my kids sleeping on a separate floor and right by the exterior doors to a pool at 6 and 8 years old. 

That’s a good point. Then Alyssa and John would have to move to the downstairs room themselves.

• Upvote 2

I admit I hate when bedrooms are on different floors. We have 2 bedrooms on the first floor and 2 on the second floor. So my kids have to share a room in the second floor because no one wants to sleep by themselves on the first floor. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

It looks like Alyssa let 3 of her girls go as boy dogs from paw patrol this Halloween. So uh, I guess that’s something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic