IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

6 hours ago, Bobology said:

After reading so many stories here about Shingrix I was hesitant to get it. A relative is my pharmacist and early in 2022 he assured me that Shingrix had been reformulated to reduce the after-effects. I finally cleared a week as best I could and got the first dose in March and it was not much different than a flu vaccine. I got the 2nd dose in June and again, no problems. 

The reformulation came about with no hoopla that I could find on Google. Those of you who have had Shingrix since March, at least, and had the dreaded side effects... maybe you got the older formulation. 

Ask your pharmacist or practitioner if they have the reformulated Shingrix. I do wonder, though, if the reformulation that took away the bad side-effects is as effective as the prior one. I was told at the 2nd dose that after 2 weeks I'd have 90% resistance or protection (I can't remember the exact word he used) from developing shingles.

The current bivalent covid vaccine kicked my butt for two full days. I couldn't do anything but stay home. 

Well, hm. I got it in late September, and it should have been the newer one, but I don't know! I will ask them when I can. But also, what if the bivalent covid vaccine was the culprit for the malaise portion of my crummy weekend? I do think someone should have suggested having them separately, but I kind of assumed I was fine with the odd numbered shots at this point. 

I can say that my Shingrix arm was so sore, it hurt to lift for two days, and I wasn't prepared for that. I wish I could have gotten it at my usual pharmacy instead of the one I was required to go to, they are just the best at sharing the details. I think that your (and maybe my) 90% protection is probably just about all you need; it would certainly very much lighten the case if you did develop it. 🤞

• Upvote 2

I love that Alyssa is doing so much promoting of her upcoming live gender reveal assuming everyone cares so much, and here the last topic on the week old thread about her is shingrix.

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 18

I had six kids, and my youngest two are gifts to the world, which should thank them daily for their presence, but I still think really that no one should be having more than four kids. It's absurd. And it seems like everything she was trying to get away from, doesn't it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 2

On 10/28/2022 at 4:26 AM, freethemall said:

I love that Alyssa is doing so much promoting of her upcoming live gender reveal assuming everyone cares so much, and here the last topic on the week old thread about her is shingrix.

I do like that it will be live, I want to see their face if it is another girl.

• Haha 3

I also hope it’s a boy because the abates family is overstocked with girl grandchildren. I was running through the list of Bates grandkids a couple of nights ago while I was trying to fall asleep (repeating lists of big family names is better than counting sheep) and realized they have something like 16 or 17 girl grandchildren and only 6 boys. At some point, that should start evening out. 

I was also trying to determine which abates and Duggar kids are in line for 2023 pregnancies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2

10 minutes ago, gobucks said:

In 2 years, they will have another oops to try to get him a brother.

Yup. She said if it was a boy, she'd want him to have a brother. 

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 2

19 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

A string of unfortunate girls will follow this golden boy, and Alyssa will grow more and more detatched with each one.

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 5

24 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

As a used to tell my son when he begged me to get him a brother (usually it was an older brother, LOL), there are no guarantees and you could get another sister…still want me to try?

5 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

A string of unfortunate girls will follow this golden boy, and Alyssa will grow more and more detatched with each one.

I could see them trying one more time, but not anymore than that. Alyssa doesn’t want huge (by their standards, not society’s). She has always mentioned 6 and John’s parents had 6, so I can see them adding 1 more after this one.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

And even if it is a brother, it doesn't mean that they'd get along or be close. My two sons were close as little children, but now in their 20s are more like complete strangers. Neither one cares at all about the other. 

Edited by Satan'sFortress
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Yep, this virtually guaranties “surprise” pregnancy no. 6 in a couple of years. That boy will be so spoiled after the four girls. 

Are those dresses another present from their stalker who likes to send the, matching outfits? Can’t recall her name. The dresses are adorable on the girls, foofy and infantilizing on Alyssa. Her taste is usually less fluffy. 

Edited by postscript
  • Upvote 7

The dress was weird for an adult. Where does one wear such a dress?? 

The "most epic gender reveal" was standard. Which is fine. 

Who watches this extremely dull content as a non hate watch?

I'm struggling to decide which content was more dull and useless today: the Stewarts or Websters

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
Typing snafu
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

I feel for those girls, because Alyssa and John have made it clear over the years they really wanted a son. Now the son will need a brother. 

I don't believe Alyssa and John are stopping anytime soon, but time will tell.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

Right in front of the girls "I'm so glad it's a boy because I can spoil him as my last and just tell the girls that's how boys are treated."  So you think they don't understand you when you speak?  Or....?  You're just an asshole?

• Upvote 11
  • Disgust 7
  • Sad 9
  • WTF 25
  • I Agree 1

I saw this news early on but I couldn’t get to my computer. My immediate thought was well they’re gonna go for baby number six so they can try for a brother. Looks like everyone else had the same thought.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The "most epic gender reveal" was standard. Which is fine. 

I prefer the cake to the weird pink and blue sperm swimmers... by a LOT!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Right in front of the girls "I'm so glad it's a boy because I can spoil him as my last and just tell the girls that's how boys are treated."  So you think they don't understand you when you speak?  Or....?  You're just an asshole?

Did she really say that?! 😯

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, JessaBlessa said:

I wonder what Grandma Jane was thinking.

Four girls were enough. Well, two girls were enough.

• Upvote 8

I made it up until this week without getting Covid. I have original vax and two boosters, although not the bivalent booster. Had to travel across the country for a conference and got slammed a few days later. Fever, exhaustion, headaches. I feel like I got hit by a truck and have no energy. I can’t taste anything. Mr. Owl has it in July and was not this bad. Definitely concerned about long-term implications to my health at this point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 28

• Coconut Flan locked this topic