IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

10 hours ago, TaraJade7 said:

Alyssa always said she wanted 6 kids, so I have a feeling they will try/or accidentally get pregnant again to 'try' for a brother for Rhett. 

She said it once, years ago. Unless she repeated it later?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

What would they do if the baby were born with ambiguous genitalia? not just the Websters but any of their ilk

Well, first good luck to any neonatologist having to explain that condition to one of these folks. I just don’t think most of them have the capacity to understand the ramifications of that diagnosis. And it is one I’d never wish on any couple. Just so difficult and so many complexities. 

JB Duggar: cant we just dress the baby in pink and slap a bow on the head and call it good?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1

I know that this topic has died off but an article that I found interesting on GWTW and it could have been more racist

Its funny that I had never heard this discussion until recently on here and then it pops up in my circle of drivel reading (it is on daily fail). 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11808357/Gone-Wind-controversial.html

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2023 at 5:46 PM, AussieKrissy said:

I know that this topic has died off but an article that I found interesting on GWTW and it could have been more racist

Its funny that I had never heard this discussion until recently on here and then it pops up in my circle of drivel reading (it is on daily fail). 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11808357/Gone-Wind-controversial.html

The deleted scene where Scarlett threatens to sell Prissy is straight out of the book.

• Upvote 2

Did any of you watch Alyssa's what's in my hosp bag video?

(Which was oddly straight fwd and informative from a mom who's done it a few times)

There's something weird about her make up that I can't put my finger on. Looks different somehow and makes her eyes look...strange... is it me? I'm being insomniac but she just looks so different.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

There's something weird about her make up that I can't put my finger on. Looks different somehow and makes her eyes look...strange..

Sometimes facial features change when pregnancy is about to end. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Sometimes facial features change when pregnancy is about to end. 

Maybe.

But I feel like she's done something different to her make up. Her one eye looks very lopsided.

I'm not good at "seeing" these details so I was hoping somebody could be like "oh yeah she's obviously using a different eyeliner than usual" or something. I'm rather face blind in a way. 

• Upvote 3

Like many other pregnant women, her face gets quite round during pregnancy. I’ve always thought she has asymmetric eyes. She is literally KJ’s mini me. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Like many other pregnant women, her face gets quite round during pregnancy. I’ve always thought she has asymmetric eyes. She is literally KJ’s mini me. 

The KJ was extra bonus strong this video! I finally see it clearly

• Upvote 2

Alyssa has always had one “ Dinky” eye. As I call it, I have bells Palsy and have my own dinky eye now. So I always notice when people have crooked eyes now.

• Upvote 5

I've never noticed it before. Maybe just preg changes drew my attention.

I worked with a lady who had had bells palsy long before.  I never noticed her "dinky" eye until she pointed it out to me. 

I grew up with a friend who had allergies. And I swear when her allergies got really bad, her eyes were asymmetrical! I didn’t understand it then and I still don’t. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I've never noticed it before. Maybe just preg changes drew my attention.

I worked with a lady who had had bells palsy long before.  I never noticed her "dinky" eye until she pointed it out to me. 

It is easier to notice in a person if you knew them before the attack 

People dont notice it in me when they meet me but anyone post 2016 can see it but of course are not as hyper aware of it as me 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I grew up with a friend who had allergies. And I swear when her allergies got really bad, her eyes were asymmetrical! I didn’t understand it then and I still don’t. 

Because her eyes are swelling and that is changing the shape, if only a little. If it happens every time, my guess is her eyes were already slightly asymmetrical but not enough to be noticeable and the swelling accented it.

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2023 at 8:12 AM, CanadianMamam said:

Because her eyes are swelling and that is changing the shape, if only a little. If it happens every time, my guess is her eyes were already slightly asymmetrical but not enough to be noticeable and the swelling accented it.

That makes sense.

Was Alyssa pregnant during Katie's wedding?

It's beyond me to math that one out. Youtube kept recommending Katie's wedding video so I finally set it going in the background and noticed Alyssa had that same look to her face I'm noticing now. Makes her look soooo much like KJ.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

That makes sense.

Was Alyssa pregnant during Katie's wedding?

It's beyond me to math that one out. Youtube kept recommending Katie's wedding video so I finally set it going in the background and noticed Alyssa had that same look to her face I'm noticing now. Makes her look soooo much like KJ.

No, no pregnancy during Katie's wedding. Maci was 10 months old. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

No, no pregnancy during Katie's wedding. Maci was 10 months old. 

Well there goes that theory. Oh well.

Alyssa had to get iron infusions for anemia. She was tired and having dizzy spells. She had a 36 week ultrasound. Everything looked good but he is still small. They took the girls to one of the iron infusions because they didn't have time to go back home to get the girls to go to their dentist appointments after the infusion. Nothing like a blanket picnic on the floor of the doctor office iron infusion room. That's about it. Boring video.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Is that typical to do an ultrasound at 36 weeks? I had one at 20 weeks and that was it. Kiddo was born at 37 weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

Is that typical to do an ultrasound at 36 weeks? I had one at 20 weeks and that was it. Kiddo was born at 37 weeks. 

My friend who recently had a baby had a 36 week US to check if the baby is breech or head down. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

In pregnancies with complications or risks, it's not uncommon. It could be position (if they were worried about him being breech) it could be checking fluid or something else.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

With grandson, the doctor was concerned about size so did one at 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks, and 41 weeks.  

• Upvote 3

It's been awhile since I had my kids but I had an u/s at 35 weeks and again at 38 weeks. I had some complications and they needed to keep an eye on my daughter. My sister has had kids recently (pregnant again now) and I don't think a 35/36 week is standard, but I don't think it is super uncommon either. 

• Upvote 1

If they found out earlier that he is measuring small, she might be getting regular ultrasounds to check for growth. 

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic