IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

Tiffany, you should not be blaming yourself for everything wrong with the marriage.  It should not be so normalized that you're actually posting what you think is relatable content about how women cause all the disagreements.  Neither of you should be so okay with Lawson flashing any hateful hand signs that you post it in a video like it's nothing.  What the fuck is going on in that house?  I'm guessing a lot of gaslighting and a lot of microaggressions.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4

On 10/9/2022 at 6:38 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

No chiropractor? Amazing. Before you ask "why" on a chiropractor they are now often (not all of them) Christian alternative medicine.

No plexus?

• Haha 8

I think Tiffany is pregnant. Don't we always think they are all pregnant? She said something in her instagram stories about "leaving church early bc of a health thing". My mind:: PREGNANT!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 5

8 hours ago, gobucks said:

I think Tiffany is pregnant. Don't we always think they are all pregnant? She said something in her instagram stories about "leaving church early bc of a health thing". My mind:: PREGNANT!

Or else she started her period...

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, gobucks said:

She then said that Lawson had to make dinner because she wasn’t able to cook.

Either she’s really pregnant or they’re just throwing some clues out there to make people think she’s pregnant to get more YouTube views. They are so pathetic.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

They're months behind on their videos. We probably won't get a pregnancy video until the baby is crowning. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 12

They’ve rehashed them engagement, wedding and house move videos, they now need another focus for an attention grab. They’re in a fertility cult - like the Duggars, the USP was their reproduction. They throw these hints out and know exactly what they’re doing.

A ‘Lawson gets a job’ video would be of interest, however! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

My money is he's going to fart around until she has a baby and then he'll work for one of his brothers' construction companies. Unless something literally falls into Mr. Lazy Lawson lap, his music career is going to go nowhere. I think we are on the decline of public opinion of family vloggers, so if I were them I would find a more secure flow of income seeing where the economy is at. On that note, I wonder if companies are going to go the same influencer advertising route in a recession or if they're going to pivot and try to sell stuff at a different angle.  

• Upvote 8

22 hours ago, displayname said:

My money is he's going to fart around until she has a baby and then he'll work for one of his brothers' construction companies. 

To do that, they will need to move back to East Tennessee, right? Although living in the Nashville metro area appears to be doing nothing for Lawson's so-called music career. As I've said before, its appalling that they don't even seem to go out and listen to music.  

I guess he could go fold cheap t-shirts for the Bates Sisters boutique.

• Upvote 7

I forgot they lived that far east, is that where Josie's crew is at? Maybe he can organize hair accessories for her or answer the phone at Kelton's plumbing company. I just don't see Lawson doing something on his own anymore. Perhaps in the past, but he seems too far gone in his entitlement now to dig down deep and work for his dream.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, displayname said:

I forgot they lived that far east, is that where Josie's crew is at? Maybe he can organize hair accessories for her or answer the phone at Kelton's plumbing company. I just don't see Lawson doing something on his own anymore. Perhaps in the past, but he seems too far gone in his entitlement now to dig down deep and work for his dream.

Yeah, but imagine being Lawson’s boss. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

Lawson supposedly loves children so maybe, when/if he and Tiffany have a family, he can be a househusband and Tiffany can go to work!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Angelface said:

Lawson supposedly loves children so maybe, when/if he and Tiffany have a family, he can be a househusband and Tiffany can go to work!

That cracked me up.  No way. I wouldn’t trust him to watch a wild cat.  He’s lazy as fuck. I don’t  feel sorry for her.  She knew what she got herself into.  $10 he’d fall asleep when their kid is being born.  Seriously.  Would Kelly want that for her daughters!?  Crazy.  Lawson is a bum that happens to own hairspray & a white shirt.  He’s godly & owns a cross necklace.  Bravo.  Great job, Tiffany.  

• Upvote 18

19 minutes ago, Lista said:

That cracked me up.  No way. I wouldn’t trust him to watch a wild cat.  He’s lazy as fuck. I don’t  feel sorry for her.  She knew what she got herself into.  $10 he’d fall asleep when their kid is being born.  Seriously.  Would Kelly want that for her daughters!?  Crazy.  Lawson is a bum that happens to own hairspray & a white shirt.  He’s godly & owns a cross necklace.  Bravo.  Great job, Tiffany.  

Fall asleep or make it all about him… “this chair is uncomfortable”, “how much longer”, “there’s no good food in the cafeteria” yikes I can just picture it 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I do think it will be a bit of a wake up call for Tiff when they have a baby. When they got married, her brain wasn’t even fully formed. Isn’t it supposed to be fully formed by 25? I think once she has a baby, she will mature. But Lawson won’t. And I think she will resent the fact that she is doing most of the childcare while Lawson just takes pics of he and the baby all day. At first she might be like, “Lawson is an amazing daddy! He changed one diaper! Wow!” But it will get old by the time the baby is a toddler and she’s doing everything. 

• Upvote 16

If Tiffany continues to work the right wing conference circuit with her old college, she will encounter lots of godly men, some will be as good looking as Lawson and many with lucrative businesses or careers. I wonder if the has been reality star goofing around at home will seem so attractive then? 

• Upvote 15

On 10/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, Idlewild said:

If Tiffany continues to work the right wing conference circuit with her old college, she will encounter lots of godly men, some will be as good looking as Lawson and many with lucrative businesses or careers. I wonder if the has been reality star goofing around at home will seem so attractive then? 

I wonder that too. I suspect Tiff, like Jeremy Vuolo, expected to hitch their wagon to the "star" of an active TV show that would give her a platform to revitalize her career or whatever it is she wants to do. And the two of them couldn't have had worse timing. Now they have to come up with some way to sustain not just themselves but families. Ouch!

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, patsymae said:

I wonder that too. I suspect Tiff, like Jeremy Vuolo, expected to hitch their wagon to the "star" of an active TV show that would give her a platform to revitalize her career or whatever it is she wants to do. And the two of them couldn't have had worse timing. Now they have to come up with some way to sustain not just themselves but families. Ouch!

well before she married lawson she was offered a recurring role on a popular Netflix show but she turned it down to go to Israel, so I don't think it was to revitalize her career.

• Upvote 9

On 10/14/2022 at 4:41 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do think it will be a bit of a wake up call for Tiff when they have a baby. When they got married, her brain wasn’t even fully formed. Isn’t it supposed to be fully formed by 25? 

Sadly her brain will never be fully formed for real thought, she has a masters from Clown, I mean CROWN college.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GracieLou Free Duggar said:

Sadly her brain will never be fully formed for real thought, she has a masters from Clown, I mean CROWN college.

It’s from Liberty! Which is similar in my opinion. I think she mostly took classes online. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s from Liberty! Which is similar in my opinion. I think she mostly took classes online. 

Her bachelors was from Liberty and her masters was from Grand Canyon University.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

13 hours ago, patsymae said:

At least Jeremy is educated. Greedy, lazy, boring but still employable.

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic