On 9/23/2022 at 10:58 PM, JDuggs said:

Lawson flew back to TN for his big BSB concert

Please I thought this meant Backstreet Boys at first glance 😭

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, purple_summer said:

Please I thought this meant Backstreet Boys at first glance 😭

He would love being a semi-retired Backstreet Boy.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

Lawson and Tiff are travelling yet again; don't know why (wedding? audition?). who on earth will take care of a puppy if they get one?: image.png.6644e6a54222e54be4bdf9a05a7f6065.png

• Upvote 6

Wow, their life sounds exhausting.  I love travel, but I love being home in my own bed.  They should try New Haven pizza, though, it's a staple here.

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Wow, their life sounds exhausting.  I love travel, but I love being home in my own bed.  They should try New Haven pizza, though, it's a staple here.

it because they don't know how to be married normally. They know how to be married when there traveling because no has to clean or do the dishes or cook. And they can always tour and do more adventurous things, while at home their true colors come out.

• Upvote 9

I work in New Haven. Imagine running into them. Wonder why they’re coming up this way. They should tour the beautiful Yale University where there’s lots of non fundie learning going on.

• Upvote 4

I would say they're coming up this way to leaf-peep at the New England foliage.  If that's the reason, I am surprised New Hampshire isn't on the itinerary.   There are tons of things to do up there, the foliage is beautiful and it's close to pretty much all points in MA.       

Massachusetts?  Too bad it wasn't this week or earlier.  The Big E (Eastern States Exposition) in West Springfield MA is in its last week and ends on Sunday.  If Lawson knew earlier, he could have attempted to sign on as a musical act.  And it's close to The Berkshires, which has its own beautiful foliage. 

https://www.thebige.com/

As far as Connecticut goes, I would say it's a safe bet (no pun intended) they won't be heading to Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun.         

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 1

I probably sound really ignorant here but, is the fall color change any different in New England to make it better than other parts of the country? Because Jill can see plenty of lovely autumn color changes in Ohio and I’m sure she saw plenty in WV when she lived there. I guess I’m just curious as to why people travel to New England to leaf peep.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I probably sound really ignorant here but, is the fall color change any different in New England to make it better than other parts of the country? Because Jill can see plenty of lovely autumn color changes in Ohio and I’m sure she saw plenty in WV when she lived there. I guess I’m just curious as to why people travel to New England to leaf peep.

I live in New England and I don’t really know, but I suspect it’s the particular mix of trees, heavy on maples which are particularly vibrant.   

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess I’m just curious as to why people travel to New England to leaf peep.

I live in Vermont and a bonus of coming here to leaf peep- billboards are illegal in the entire state, so when you're driving on the interstate you can all the fields and hills and mountains unobstructed by anything :) I've never been anywhere outside of New England to view foliage, however, so I can't answer your question as to if it's better!

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, displayname said:

It must be a quick trip or they're missing Trace and Lydia's wedding.

I think she mentioned they're leaving after the wedding. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill? This is the Lawson/Tiffany thread and I don’t think we’ve drifted into Rodland 😂. Can’t speak to Ohio or W. Virginia (Jill) or Tennessee (Lawson/Tiffany) but Tiffany being from Southern California will not have seen a lot of fall color, I know I hadn’t until my son moved to the east coast & I’m from California (albeit further north than Tiffany.) 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, sndral said:

Jill? This is the Lawson/Tiffany thread and I don’t think we’ve drifted into Rodland 😂. Can’t speak to Ohio or W. Virginia (Jill) or Tennessee (Lawson/Tiffany) but Tiffany being from Southern California will not have seen a lot of fall color, I know I hadn’t until my son moved to the east coast & I’m from California (albeit further north than Tiffany.) 

Oh sorry I hate when I post on the wrong thread. Oh well. I’m still curious about the leaf peepers. I guess I assume the foliage is beautiful in many parts of the US in fall.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I think CT has the most trees per square mile of any state or something along those lines. I heard this a few years back and haven't confirmed, but we do have a lot of trees and tree variety. There seem to be a lot more rules about how the electric company can trim trees than when I was younger.

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2022 at 5:40 AM, justmy2cents said:

I work in New Haven. Imagine running into them. Wonder why they’re coming up this way. They should tour the beautiful Yale University where there’s lots of non fundie learning going on.

you are on official fundie spotting duty...

• Haha 6

On 9/29/2022 at 1:31 PM, 0 kids n not countin said:

I think she mentioned they're leaving after the wedding. 

Lawson's singing at the wedding.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/29/2022 at 11:48 PM, justmy2cents said:

Assignment accepted!

May they stay in your or @GuineaPigCourtship's (or any other Nutmeger that I missed) part of the state.

@JermajestyDuggar New England is known for its fall foliage with the "cute, quaint, tourist" shops. The trees are not blocked by billboards as in the Smoky Mountain areas I've been to. The mountains and hills, rivers and lakes make it that much more picturesque.  It's much prettier than JRods area imo.

That said, I love fall in Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota (and the cranberry bogs of Wisconsin) just as much as New England's) Just as pretty with less hills/mountains in my opinion. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/26/2022 at 8:08 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

The dog is cute but if he isn't trained he will not make good Instagram fodder. Untrained German shepherds can be wild and scary and may not pose well for photos.

I love German Shepherds. But as far as I know they need lots of activity to be happy. My grandparents always had German Shepherds who were very well trained and obeyed to the word. But they took training very seriously and also completed the Protection Dog education. My dad told me all their dogs loved those classes.

I doubt Lawson‘s German Shepherd gets any of the fun things to do and isn‘t probably treated very well.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Lawson and Tiffany have a new video posted called 

" Oh BABY room? Moving AGAIN? Big changes 🤯"

They didn't announce a pregnancy, but they're moving to Nashville.  Someone in the comments thought Tiff was pregnant and then others got mad at them for speculating. Given that video title, I think they deserve speculation (especially since they are Bateses).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Lawson and Tiffany have a new video posted called 

" Oh BABY room? Moving AGAIN? Big changes 🤯"

They didn't announce a pregnancy, but they're moving to Nashville.  Someone in the comments thought Tiff was pregnant and then others got mad at them for speculating. Given that video title, I think they deserve speculation (especially since they are Bateses).

Click bait. They are so cringey.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

I have nothing productive to add, but every time I see this thread I misread it as "still doesn't work" as in their relationship and I always think no, it doesn't. 

What are they going to do in nashville, just make cringey videos and hope music opportunities fall into their laps? That city is not for fake, wannabe singers who are too lazy to even promote their own shows.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic