IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Exactly! This is indeed an important point.

Idle speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were Jarod. Purely based on the fact that he admitted to the Jan 6 Committee that he was 'focused' on the pardons in January 2021 -- and that the Executive Grant for Clemency for Roger Stone was also amongst the files seized by the FBI. Could be a coincidence of course, but the fact that this file was amongst the seized documents is rather strange and this could be an explanation. 

My mind actually went to Jared too, although I couldn’t exactly say why, but your explanation sounds plausible. Not to mention that Jared would sell his own grandmother and wouldn’t even blink at selling nuclear secrets.

• Upvote 11

There is discussion ongoing now about who decided what went to Mar-a-Lago.  People are right.  Donald didn't read that much.  Someone like Jared or Stephen Miller or Mike Flynn was making decisions about what info would be useful to them later.  Also, Donald is the type to be petty and vindictive.  I'm sure if he was admonished not to look at documents about nuclear secrets outside a special room, he probably made a point to take some of those to prove no one could tell him what to do anymore.

I keep wondering about that Saudi golf tournament.  Do any of you suppose that there was intercepted communication that worried the FBI and made them step up the retrieval of documents?  There's also a lot of chatter about Ivana being buried on the golf course.  The men carrying her coffin struggled with it.  Seeing as how she was cremated, I don't know why it was so heavy.  I don't think he'd bury papers but who knows?

• Upvote 12

20 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

although I couldn’t exactly say why

2 billion dollars gives me a reason why.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Jared is as evil and ruthless as Trump. If the feds cornered him he would sell out Trump, Ivanka and even his own children to save himself. He is also another person who, like Trump, would make sure there was someone else to be the fall guy. I won’t be surprised if it is Jared who cut a deal to turn on Trump. But it also won’t be surprising if it ends up being someone we’ve never really heard of. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

2 billion dollars gives me a reason why.

Oh right, that … I almost forgot. It’s too much criming and scheming to keep track of … (and now with the dead wife on the golf course it has definitely moved into tv series territory. I’ve just started season 3 of Blacklist and there’s fewer intrigues and dark circles and backstabbing there …)

• Upvote 9

Allison Gill, aka Mueller She Wrote, has a good breakdown of what is exactly important about the obstruction of justice part of the warrant. You'll need to click on the link in the tweet below to view it.

• Thank You 6

7 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

Oh right, that … I almost forgot. It’s too much criming and scheming to keep track of … (and now with the dead wife on the golf course it has definitely moved into tv series territory. I’ve just started season 3 of Blacklist and there’s fewer intrigues and dark circles and backstabbing there …)

If this were a TV series I'd be laughing about how completely over the top it was. As it is, I want to see even more action on the other plot thread where we follow the money to see which group of financiers wanted to install a fascist US government this time (given the attempt in the early 1930s failed.) The espionage/corruption thread is certainly getting a lot of traction right now, but I am up for forcing a lot of very wealthy people to start answering some quite pointed questions.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Donald's latest outburst on Truth Social:

135328380_Screenshot(10811).png.9eb984edb673d0759308698bfdb8fe8a.png

No, Sparky.  The entire country isn't angry, hurt, and embarrassed.  That's just you.  And you're not the president anymore.  You're just the former guy.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

Somebody really should make a “It’s a Wonderful Life” kind of film where Trump almost steps on the down escalator but looks at Melania, says, “On second thought…” turns and goes back up to his penthouse where he resumes his life of having a reality tv show, convincing many people he is far smarter and wealthier than he really is, being a serious shitstain but getting away with it because nobody looks too deep below the surface or he drowns them in litigation, and he gets to live out his final years in gold plated tackiness eating fast food while slurping Diet Coke feeling like a king. Then that person should send the film to Trump with the last frame saying, “What in the HELL were you thinking??” 

Trump has to be running around trying to figure out the snitch. Everyone is probably on edge trying to get him to believe they are innocent while watching their backs with each other. The real snitch has to be in pretty deep shit to have talked (unless it really is someone who saw something and who has enough of a moral compass to do right like a Secret Service member as some have suggested.) That whole family has to be melting down and I am here for it (except I hope Barron is somewhere safe where the people caring for him are keeping him away from any media and letting him stay oblivious as much and for as long as possible.) I really want the snitch to be Jared. It would be great payback for giving him security clearance and a high level position after he failed to get clearance on his own so should never have had that position or access to all he did- all which he had because he is married to Trump’s daughter-wife. It was so obvious and I really want it to bite Trump in the ass that he flaunted his power and ignored procedures including security protocol put in place for damn good reasons so he could show off that he was “king” and could do what he wanted. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Xan said:

Donald's latest outburst on Truth Social:

135328380_Screenshot(10811).png.9eb984edb673d0759308698bfdb8fe8a.png

No, Sparky.  The entire country isn't angry, hurt, and embarrassed.  That's just you.  And you're not the president anymore.  You're just the former guy.

Of course the president wasn’t there. Joe Biden would never set foot in that tacky cesspool. 

• Haha 16

8 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The real snitch has to be in pretty deep shit to have talked (unless it really is someone who saw something and who has enough of a moral compass to do right like a Secret Service member as some have suggested.)

What a fascinating possibility! 

It sounds as though there is a Secret Service presence at MaL even when "the President" isn't there - presumably to maintain a secure location?  They would know and see all that's going on. 

Also, important to point out, Trump is the one who began whinging and whining and carrying on about the execution of the search warrant. FBI was very low key -- civilian clothes, early morning, etc.  It's hard to hide a bunch of FBI black Suburbans with lights flashing at MaL...but FBI didn't advertise...

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Howl said:

It sounds as though there is a Secret Service presence at MaL even when "the President" isn't there - presumably to maintain a secure location?  They would know and see all that's going on. 

Yes, the Secret Service has a 24/7/365 presence at the official residence of every current and former POTUS. The people of NYC were thrilled when he made the move to Mar-a-Loco official, because that means Fifth Avenue is only blocked off when he is physically at trump tower.

• Upvote 10

Well, this is both interesting and alarming --

Spoiler

Hartmann also postulated that Trump stole the Macron information to give to Le Pen, who is another Putin puppet.

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 8

Trump says they "stole" his passports.  This makes me happy.

He could still climb on a private plane and head elsewhere but I'm glad that he no longer has his passports.  (Why does he have more than one valid passport?)

1317944579_Screenshot(10820).png.485af2ac6341802c8acf0b664e2272c1.png

ETA:  I just discovered that this might be because he also had a diplomatic passport.  Also -- how did he just find out that his passports are missing?  Was he looking for them?  Why?  Where was he planning to go? Or did someone not tell him earlier because they knew he'd explode?

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 10

It's not uncommon for frequent international travelers to other countries to have multiple passports for visa delay reasons, or people who travel to the Middle East because of issues with Israel not letting people in who have been to certain countries. I've known several perfectly normal people with more than one active passport.

The fact that they took them, assuming he's not lying again, is interesting and I would love further information on this topic.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Yeah I heard that poor baby fuck face flight risk had his passports seized.

It looks like having two valid passports is legal in the US, or at least it was in 2017 when Pavel Manafort was discovered to be holding three

Yes. U.S. citizens are allowed to have more than one valid U.S. passport at the same time, according to the National Passport Information Center, which is a division of the U.S. State Department.

But in most cases, you are only allowed to have two valid passports at a time, according to the NPIC.

As NPIC notes on its website, holding a second passport "is the exception to the rule."

It remains unclear why Manafort has three.

Yeah I do wonder if the third one was because the third one was a special passport issued to Presidents or ex-Presidents.

• Upvote 4

• Upvote 10

Apparently TFG is whining that he wants the documents back.

image.png.6538efcc69475e3b58741d5619c4b59c.png

• Upvote 9

• Thank You 7

13 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

In the comments, someone refers to “the 60 day blackout period before an election.”  What is that?

PS:  Bought more popcorn!  🍿 

• Thank You 1

FWIW, that site doesn’t have the most amazing reputation: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/political-flare/

The fact that there are new sealed things in the case is indisputable, but the “what it means” portion of that article seems to be somewhat questionable according to what I was able to find on twitter. Don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping for indictment or something else shiny, but don’t get your hopes up yet.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic