• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

31 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

67F099FF-8765-4F67-8CE6-0519FF32F5B8.jpeg.cc02826277fcecc5754495cfba761a30.jpeg

Probably tastes like piss and spoiled vinegar 

That and flop sweat. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

297703432_512213127617358_258432168937293813_n.thumb.jpg.48925764e4adfabfe22aa3bad96f108d.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

I know this is long, but it's worth a watch. It's a compilation of headlines from the past week. I especially love all the new middle names Trevor gives TFG (Jailbird, Jamaican Me Crazy, JudeoChristian, and Just Look at Him Now). I laughed myself silly several times. Oh, and the part about Japan at the end is great.

• Thank You 4

image.png.5e4359174b9d2fb3957ebe62fc6a73b7.png

"Hating On The FBI"

Elected officials from city councils to the presidency are supposed to represent their entire constituencies, whether they voted for them or not. A president should be president even to those who hate him. Donald Trump has only represented one constituency, angry racist white people. He doesn’t give a rat’s ass about anyone else, and quite frankly, he doesn’t really care all that much about the angry racist white people either. He’s just using them. Trump really only cares about Trump. But, he will send those angry racist white people out to hurt you. And the proof he doesn’t care about them either is that he puts them in harm’s way too. Ask Ashli Babbitt. Oh, wait. You can’t because she’s dead.

Maybe you can ask Ricky Shiffer. Oh, wait. He’s dead too.

Ashli Babbit was killed by a Capitol Police officer while she was engaging in a terrorist attack instigated by Donald Trump over a lie. It was the Big Lie.

Ricky Shiffer was killed by police after trying to attack the FBI office in Cincinnati with an AR-15-style assault rifle and a nail gun. Why? Because he was upset the government took stuff away from Donald Trump that he didn’t own. Donald Trump got Ashli and Ricky both killed. Donald Trump has gotten a lot of people killed.

Since the FBI executed a search warrant on Donald Trump’s gaudy home in a ridiculous Florida golf resort (come for the buffet, stay for the treason), he’s tweeted, er…”truthed” or “re-truthed” over 40 attacks against the FBI and Department of Justice. And the Republican Party has been doing the same.

Trump has accused the FBI and DOJ of being corrupt, of being communist, of being directed by President Biden, and has made claims of them attempting to turn off security footage at Mar-a-Lago and of rummaging through Melania’s closet which is in a totally separate bedroom than where Trump sleeps because she doesn’t sleep with Trump, and nobody blames her for that, but yeah…her clothes were like taken off hangers and left on the floor and that might be the greatest injustice here. Do you know how tedious it is to put all your clothes back on hangers? Ugh. I think I got off topic a bit there. But thankfully for Melania, Trump has hired undocumented migrants to do her laundry. Hope they’re not the rapists and killers Mexico sent.

Trump has “re-truthed” goons like Jon Voight, Mike Pompeo, Marjorie Taylor Greene who’s calling to “defund the FBI,” and has even re-truthed someone using the racist frog avatar (Pepe) and a “truth” of a cartoon by the racist Branco who stole my sippy cup because he can’t come up with his own shit or even possess the intelligence to understand why the sippy cup works with Trump but doesn’t with President Biden and yeah…I’m getting off track again.

In case you haven’t noticed, Trump has yet to…”truth”… any condemnation against the attacker in Cincinnati and has yet to release a statement telling his goons to be peaceful. In fact, he’s doing everything he can without explicitly calling for violence to make sure there is violence.

Before the court unsealed the warrant, Trump apparently leaked it to some conservative outlets. I mean, who else could have leaked it? Not the FBI or DOJ because they were having it unsealed by the court. But, Trump didn’t have to leak it. He could have just “truthed” it on his shitty hater platform and had shown the world all the details except maybe redact the names of the FBI agents. Guess what Trump did not do.

Donald Trump, who once called for the death penalty for leakers, leaked the warrant to the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, and Steve Bannon’s Breitbart. Donald Trump did NOT redact the names of the FBI agents. Breitbart published the names. Now, the names of those agents are all over Hater platforms. They’re on Truth Social, Telegram, Gab, 4chan, and all the ones we don’t even know about.

I was going to post a link to Breitbart so you can see it for yourself, but I’m not in the mood to surf Breitbart today. Go look it up for yourself if you must see it.

News anchor Ed Greenberger tweeted. “So… when Trump leaked the warrant docs to WSJ, FOX & Breitbart this afternoon, the names of the FBI agents in moved were not redacted. Anyone who thinks Trump cares about America, or Americans, is a damn fool.”

Donald Trump has a history of endorsing and calling for violence. He’s encouraged his supporters at his rallies to attack protesters and promised to pay for their legal fees. During Black Lives Matter protests, he tweeted, “When the looting starts, that’s when the shooting starts,” which probably inspired Kyle Rittenhouse to drive 90 miles to defend himself with an assault rifle. Hate crimes increased during Trump’s rise to power and he often praised the attackers as people who love their country and are passionate. Racist Mass shooters wrote manifestos praising Trump. He told the hate group Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” during his debate with President Biden. He told his white nationalist terrorists to come to Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, and promised it was going to be “wild.” He gave them a pep rally before their attack and then sat in the executive dining room in the White House for hours watching the attack unfold. Instead of calling off the attack, he tweeted an attack on Mike Pence. When he finally did tell them to go home, kinda sorta, he told them he “loved them” and that they were “very special.”

This is the same motherfucker who said good people marched with Nazis in Charlottesville.

I don’t have the time or motivation to chronicle all the times Trump endorsed violence, But Vox has a very good timeline you can check out, and you won’t get the feeling of ickiness crawling all over you like when you click a link to Breitbart.

If you think Donald Trump cares about anyone who’s not Donald Trump, you’re a damn fool.

• Upvote 6

This is the damned truth:

image.png.d74283deb679b42f8ad2faf736ea31e1.png

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic