IGNORED

Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Last year we thought the Maxwell gals were living in an apartment, based on a pic from a friend having breakfast at their place. Do we think they are living in a dorm this year? Or were they just helping freshmen with move-in?

There is apartment type housing on campus. I think they are usually for married couples attending the college. I think we assumed they might be staying in one of those apartments. We saw pics of the Maxwells in the girls dorm last year. I believe they must have gone over to the dorms to socialize with friends. They might be helping new freshman move in. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

My school offers CTE pathways. ALL students are required to get their MS Office certifications in order to graduate. We're building the other CTE pathways gradually. We will have the Engineering Tech CTE (my world), an EMT and CNA CTE, CISCO CTE, and others. I mean, I've gotten this far with an AAS degree...no shame here, just a bad case of impostor syndrome (working on it). 

We have animal health; agriculture, digital media, computer programming, computer networking, public safety (police/fire), machine tool, welding, mechatronics, construction trades, electrical & power transmission install, plumbing, HVAC, energy line work, heavy equipment, collision repair (ASE certified), automobile tech (ASE certified), supply chain, design, health sciences, clinical health (could have CNA or epidemiologist or EMT or others at the end), medical records, biomedical, culinary arts, business mgmt admin, education general, finance, marketing, aeronautics/aviation, cosmetology and natural resources/conservation. And then we also have EFA - education for the arts - offers arts-intensive classes in the disciplines of theater, musical theater, music, dance, visual arts, digital arts and film/video arts. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, mystikchick17 said:

Ah rats, I've been slothful for too long and missed the deadline to PM for pictures. Can someone who still has a copy send them my way? 

You can call yourself Tailgate, ‘cause there ain’t no more coming after you! :D Not from  MJB, anyhoo !!!!!! :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna is in student council:

CC4624E3-4761-415A-A4C0-B8A553F6E4BB.jpeg

So what this indicates is, Anna has graduated from merely HAVING the fun to actually ENGINEERING the fun?

• Upvote 29
  • Haha 10
  • Love 9

Whoohoo Anna! I do think their housing situation is a bit of a mystery. TBH, if I was sending my high school graduate to ABC and they were paired with a 25 or 28 year old I would not be cool with that. I would think that was very odd. So maybe ABC gave them married housing just because what the heck else do you do with these sheltered ladies?

• Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1

8 minutes ago, fundiewatch said:

Whoohoo Anna! I do think their housing situation is a bit of a mystery. TBH, if I was sending my high school graduate to ABC and they were paired with a 25 or 28 year old I would not be cool with that. I would think that was very odd. So maybe ABC gave them married housing just because what the heck else do you do with these sheltered ladies?

Plus I believe they did their freshman year at home and online. So they were sophomores and women in their 20s. It makes sense that they might get a married housing apartment. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

You know that pre wedding photo we’ve seen of Sarah on Korys back with her arms thrown around his shoulders?  A very similar photo is on Amazon if one looks up “Teri Maxwell” 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus I believe they did their freshman year at home and online. So they were sophomores and women in their 20s. It makes sense that they might get a married housing apartment. 

If I were in charge of housing, I would be like: Meh. Married to Jesus. That checks the box.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna is in student council:

CC4624E3-4761-415A-A4C0-B8A553F6E4BB.jpeg

This is quite possibly the most beautiful photo I have seen of Anna-she looks radiant!  

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 15

7 hours ago, noseybutt said:

If I were in charge of housing, I would be like: Meh. Married to Jesus. That checks the box.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if there were unused married couples housing. They might have run out of dorm rooms and put them there because it was open. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Hellothere said:

You know that pre wedding photo we’ve seen of Sarah on Korys back with her arms thrown around his shoulders?  A very similar photo is on Amazon if one looks up “Teri Maxwell” 

image.jpeg

What’s funny is that Sarah’s picture was taken before marriage. This one is after decades of marriage. I bet Steve and Teri didn’t have a no touch courtship. I bet they were kissing before marriage. I just get annoyed when fundies have more rules for their children’s relationships than they had for themselves. I don’t think I will have stricter rules for my children’s relationships than I had myself. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, Bethy said:

So what this indicates is, Anna has graduated from merely HAVING the fun to actually ENGINEERING the fun?

"Dusting the Ceiling Fans Race" is not part of Anna's agenda of FUN. I believe the guy in front of her, Alex Eichhorn, is Student Body President. Would Anna be considered a Junior now? So perhaps she is the Jr. class representative?

• Upvote 6

I will say my mother expected my sister and myself to do what she did. She waited for marriage and her disappointment that I didn’t wait was very obvious. But you know what? She ended up divorced after 10 years of marriage. So it was never clear to me that waiting until marriage was good for my parents. They got married too young in my opinion. And I often wonder if they hadn’t gotten married so fast and actually didn’t have to wait until marriage, maybe they wouldn’t have ever gotten married in the first place! Maybe they would have had time to realize they weren’t a great fit. It is weird to me Steve and Teri think they have this great marriage but don’t want their kids to do what they did to get to that great marriage. If it worked for Steve and Teri, why wouldn’t it work for their kids? Just another example of do as I say, not as I do. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5

Anna and Samuel have a class together. The girl she’s sitting next to must be a close friend. There have been pictures of them together before. 

246F4AC8-305D-4001-80B2-94BD8940EFF8.jpeg

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

On 8/28/2022 at 1:08 PM, Bethy said:

It certainly looks like her. Wondering if this is her: https://plantingroots.net/the-season-of-love/ (How many people named Jennyfer Benitez can be living in Leavenworth at one time?) A bachelor's degree in Biology - sounds like a great role model for the Maxladies.

Maybe she introduced Sarah and Kory? Or, at the very least, she was a friend in skinny jeans from church that Sarah definitely needed.

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, NoseyNellie said:

This is quite possibly the most beautiful photo I have seen of Anna-she looks radiant!  

She looks happy, fit, and healthy. She was always smiling in photos posted to the titus2 blog but they were "woman on the edge of a nervous breakdown" smiles.

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 6

29 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

She looks happy, fit, and healthy. She was always smiling in photos posted to the titus2 blog but they were "woman on the edge of a nervous breakdown" smiles.

The Teri smile. 

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

On 8/29/2022 at 5:58 PM, MamaJunebug said:

You can call yourself Tailgate, ‘cause there ain’t no more coming after you! :D Not from  MJB, anyhoo !!!!!! :) 

I guess you didn’t see my message from several days ago. 😔

I am so happy for Sarah Maxwell though.

• Upvote 3

I really want to see Rebecca K!! and my favorite, Cathy Jo, celebrating our girl. They have been so supportive! Were they there? I understand I don’t deserve this info and yet I want it. 

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, VVV said:

I guess you didn’t see my message from several days ago. 😔

I am so happy for Sarah Maxwell though.

Many thanks to the kind fonts, you know who you are! Those make me so happy.

Who would have thought that the Maxwell offspring would have found their way after all? Fingers crossed for Abbie.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna and Samuel have a class together. The girl she’s sitting next to must be a close friend. There have been pictures of them together before. 

246F4AC8-305D-4001-80B2-94BD8940EFF8.jpeg

Look at the comment under that photo

F6857439-74E6-4552-83D4-4AE1F4EC867F.thumb.jpeg.ba8b08ad212ed2bbdff38aa5441bbe34.jpeg

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Zee said:

Look at the comment under that photo

F6857439-74E6-4552-83D4-4AE1F4EC867F.thumb.jpeg.ba8b08ad212ed2bbdff38aa5441bbe34.jpeg

I thought Mary was linked to Samuel

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic