IGNORED

Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful

samurai_sarah

I would love to see the pics, too, and would be eternally grateful!

I think it's really shitty that after all the writing about her brothers' weddings and families Steve and Teri made Sarah do for the blog they can't even be assed to put a small blurb on their site. 

Sarah's dress and the brief glimpse of the bridesmaids' dresses before the pic was taken down make me think Steve's last Seriously was about them. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 12

Oh yeah - one more thing about the photos - you can see a (female) photographer in them. So no Terrible Christopher Maxwell Wedding Photos That Could Also Double As Funeral Photos (TM).

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Oh yeah - one more thing about the photos - you can see a (female) photographer in them. So no Terrible Christopher Maxwell Wedding Photos That Could Also Double As Funeral Photos (TM).

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!  The kids got big.  Abby is so tall.  Sarah, Anna, and Mary look so carefree and stress free.  Sarah looks younger in those pictures than she did on the blog.  The three sisters look genuinely happy.  They never looked like that on the blog.  

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

If it's not breaking the rules, I'd like to see the photos.  Thank you.

Same, please. 

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that this wedding did not feature Ellie the ring dog or Steve, frontman for Death and Your Testicles™️.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Thank you for sharing!

I will admit to spending way too much time analyzing the family group shot and have come to the following speculative conclusion based on how the in-laws and their children are dressed: all the Maxwell sons families, except Christopher and Anna Marie who almost look out of place now with their style of dress, have gone much more mainstream in dress and likely action.  We even saw sleeveless dresses and dresses that were knee length!  I suspect Steve's writings of late have been a reflection of his lack of control over his "extended family."

The pictures were lovely and it looks like Sarah was very happy. Steve even looked happy.  I am concerned about the lack of Gigi in the big family picture.  It saddens me to think something may have happened to her.

And now I will admit it: the Maxwell's are my favorite fundies.  They are one family who I actually wish well and have missed their blog updates.  Seeing an updated picture of the family really made me happier than I expected.  Thanks again for sharing.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

I have sent you a PM.

(assume that’s within the rules?)

May I have a PM? Pretty please???? 

6 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

If it's not breaking the rules, I'd like to see the photos.  Thank you.

I don't think you have PMs enabled.

4 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I'd like to see the pics too @Captain Obvious

Remember when we did those anti fasts?  I think we should do one in honor of Sarah and Kory's wedding.

I don't think you have PMs enabled either.

11 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I don't think you have PMs enabled.

I don't think you have PMs enabled either.

I think I've now enabled it. Sorry about that!!

I'm so happy for Sarah. She looks radiant as a bride. I'm a bit worried though that there was no sign of Gigi. All the Maxwell kids seemed to love her so I would imagine she would be there. 

I would be surprised if Chelsey didn't post something on her blog. I recall her talking about how warm and welcoming Gigi was when Chelsey joined the family. I think it's been a little while since Chelsey posted an update so I suppose if Gigi did pass away recently that Chelsey may not have had time to post anything yet. Between her three little kids, any ongoing health problems and the wedding, her plate is pretty full. 

• Upvote 4

Many, many thanks to @Captain Obvious for PMing the pics! It’s obvious that they weren’t taken via the Christopher Maxwell Lens o’ Doom (TM). Everyone looks sunny, bright, and relaxed.

I’d give my next Social Security check to learn whether there was dancing at the reception!

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

STEVE KNOWS HOW TO SMILE!

Does anyone know if the Maxwells are still trying to sell books and chore packs? Did they just abandon all of their beliefs? Was there a huge family fight? I need details!

• Upvote 3

I'd love a PM too please if it's not too much trouble! I've been waiting on this day for over 10 years! Can't believe the huge changes that have gone on. 

I also would love to see the pictures! I'm sure you're already tired of sharing.

Hey apologies to mods for posting photos from the private ig account - i followed chelsy when her account was public and it did not occur to me to check if she had gone private since.

At this point can we just tag chelsy and ask her to post the pictures on her blog for us all? I'm sure she'd be glad to piss steve off 😂 (edit: it's a joke, please do not touch the poo!)

Edited by love2scrap
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic