IGNORED

Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful

samurai_sarah

51 minutes ago, Rosie said:

Could you please share the others including of Steve & Teri?  Pretty please?  

I have sent you a PM.

(assume that’s within the rules?)

• Upvote 1

I think Steve acquired 5 daughters in law and he's willing to trade away the 3 daughters at this point. Plus the oldest granddaughters are 14 and 12, good ages to replace Anna and Mary.

Until Sarah showed up in videos at Kory's church camp, did anyone really know where she was living? She could have been at Gigi's at first.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, theologygeek said:

Chelsy's instagram is private.  I think posting that is against the rules.  

It is, and I apologize for not catching it before I quoted it!

I mean I know we are all super curious and want to see those, but posting them is against the rules no matter how curious we are.

We can describe them, though. The bridesmaids had a kind of deep mauve knee length dress with fluttery short sleeves and a high V neck. Cute, flattering, no apparent "modesty" alterations visible. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 10

A few things from the photos…

* there don’t appear to have been any more Maxwell kids born in the past year, and Anna Craig doesn’t look pregnant 

* Teri wore the same outfit she wore for Joe and Elissa’s wedding which - way to go and make an effort there, Teri

* the ceremony was at the open door church in Leavenworth

* judging by the departure photos, the reception looked to have finished mid-late afternoon, so was likely a short event with limited food

*  Anna-Marie looks well and her hair is now shoulder length

* Elissa sighting! And she’s wearing a sleeveless dress, the hussey.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 32

13 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

A few things from the photos…

* there don’t appear to have been any more Maxwell kids born in the past year, and Anna Craig doesn’t look pregnant 

* Teri wore the same outfit she wore for Joe and Elissa’s wedding which - way to go and make an effort there, Teri

* the ceremony was at the open door church in Leavenworth

* judging by the departure photos, the reception looked to have finished mid-late afternoon, so was likely a short event with limited food

*  Anna-Marie looks well and her hair is now shoulder length

* Elissa sighting! And she’s wearing a sleeveless dress, the hussey.

Who are the bridesmaids?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Who are the bridesmaids?

Anna, Mary, Chelsy and an African American lady I don’t recognise.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 10

I had dipped out of here for a bit because I couldn’t take reading about people gloating over Roe v. Wade being overturned, but I missed you brilliant, funny people so much that I dipped back in and HOLY COW. Mazel tov to Sarah! 

• Upvote 8

If it’s OK to PM the wedding photos, I can do it, but not for a few hours as it’s 2.46am here and I need to get some sleep.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

If it’s OK to PM the wedding photos, I can do it, but not for a few hours as it’s 2.46am here and I need to get some sleep.

I would love to see them in messages when you have a chance.  I just don't want anyone to get in trouble here.  

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Kwyn wrote an article about their family in a 2018 issue of a Southwestern Oklahoma State University* literary magazine. Kwyn mentions "coming home from school" in the afternoons, so I assume she/he wasn't homeschool. :

https://dc.swosu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1331&context=westview 

*My maternal grandma went to Southwestern Oklahoma for a couple of years but had to drop out because of the depression.

I wish I could sit JRod down and force her to read this. Hey, Jill—*this* is how you raise a big passel of kids. I’m frankly in awe of Mom Bollinger.
She reminds me of my favorite aunt in many ways. Aunt Joann had four kids (and a fifth who was stillborn) and also raised a nephew during his difficult teen years), was a public school teacher, and did her cooking and entertaining in conjunction with her husband, and was a devout but openminded Catholic. 

And Mom Bollinger managed to get everybody launched and educated, while staying observant Christians. Take that, Jill!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

9 minutes ago, theologygeek said:

I would love to see them in messages when you have a chance.  I just don't want anyone to get in trouble here.  

same @Captain Obvious I would like to see them once you can if that's okay.

29 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Id love to get the pm of the photos please when you awaken

I don't think Teri was involved in the wedding, at least not in the dress choice. Soooooo many eye traps:

• bling belt
  • pink open toe shoes with pedicure
  • barely there cap sleeves
  • lace bodice

And ... full face make-up with styled hair!

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theologygeek said:

Me too pretty please. 

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

I would also love to see these if it isn't too much trouble.

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

I'd love to see them too when it's convenient time for you!

I'd love to see them as well!

I hope to heaven they don't wind up honeymooning in Colorado unless Sarah wants that.  She deserves a change of scenery.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic