IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 23: Elizabeth's Phoning It & Michael Did a Runner. Literally.

nelliebelle1197

On 12/28/2022 at 11:44 PM, cookingbutterchicken said:

Does anyone know if there was a service on Christmas Eve?

Apparently not.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20221230-102155-612.thumb.png.40a3c879b7ec1c78dbdc3ffd5f873b96.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

22 minutes ago, WeirdHarold said:

Apparently not.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20221230-102155-612.thumb.png.40a3c879b7ec1c78dbdc3ffd5f873b96.png

Wow. It’s just crazy when they don’t do exactly all the things Gwen did. It must bother a lot of them but they don’t voice it.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Dodge with the Smith family last night. They were married upfront, not in the back. They must not do that any more.

9EFB7A3B-A13F-4EDE-8CF1-729317A49325.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Not to be snarky (well maybe a little), but what's the over under on how long this marriage, #3, will last?

I say 1 year; 18 months max.

Interesting he doesn't have any children from the previous 2 marriages.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Not to be snarky (well maybe a little), but what's the over under on how long this marriage, #3, will last?

Is he just marrying them so he can have sex without guilt? And then the women realize he’s the worst husband? That’s my guess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

18 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I don't understand how the fully devout (underweight and possibly malnourished) get pregnant at all. I don't know about the weight/nutrition of the 1st 2 wives. This one seems to be thin and looks healthy but who knows what photos hide in this weightloss cult church 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 12/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, ElleHouston said:

I heard the Pattons are getting a divorce. 

My prediction is that Durville will be paired up with Erin/Elle next.  

• Upvote 1

On 1/1/2023 at 11:12 AM, Observer said:

The new Mr. and Mrs. Dodge with the Smith family last night. They were married upfront, not in the back. They must not do that any more.

9EFB7A3B-A13F-4EDE-8CF1-729317A49325.jpeg

I honestly can't tell who the couple is in this photo. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

14 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

My prediction is that Durville will be paired up with Erin/Elle next.  

Or Michelle Elizabeth 

I think Elizabeth will probably stay single for awhile. She’s sort of the leader so she doesn’t have anyone pushing her to remarry. But Erin needs to remarry if she wants to get back in the upper echelon of RF. 

• Upvote 2

To use an old phrase -- that's must see TV,  You'll find me with a bowl of popcorn glued to the movie.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Lifetime has released the official trailer for their Gwen Shamblin: Starving for Salvation movie.

This looks like they've taken some liberties and drawn upon a stereotype, not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2023 at 6:44 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Elizabeth will probably stay single for awhile. She’s sort of the leader so she doesn’t have anyone pushing her to remarry. But Erin needs to remarry if she wants to get back in the upper echelon of RF. 

And Elizabeth being the leader, she can marry for love or lust, like her mom did.  Erin doesn't have that luxury.

The Lifetime trailer looks good.  I am looking forward to seeing that.

• Upvote 3

You know what’s crazy? Gwen’s accent was even thicker than Jennifer’s. Usually actors will exaggerate an accent. But Gwen exaggerated her accent so much that Jennifer probably knew she would sound fake if her accent was just like Gwen’s.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I'm interested in who plays Michael, Elizabeth, and Joe Lara. Michael was always so good (but haunted) looking, Elizabeth was fresh and pretty until she became a shadow of herself, and Joe was a fading, goofy pretty boy.

Gwen is the center star, but those are the revolving satellites.

I wonder if they will include RF Royalty members by name or give them false names? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I'm interested in who plays Michael, Elizabeth, and Joe Lara. Michael was always so good (but haunted) looking, Elizabeth was fresh and pretty until she became a shadow of herself, and Joe was a fading, goofy pretty boy.

Gwen is the center star, but those are the revolving satellites.

I wonder if they will include RF Royalty members by name or give them false names? 

Here is the cast list. Since the movie hasn’t come out yet, it’s possible the full cast list isn’t on imbd. But Michael Shamblin’s character isn’t listed but Elizabeth and Brandon’s are. 
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt23668634/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_ttfc_3

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

23 minutes ago, throwaway9988 said:

I do not recognize a lot of the character names…

I think it’s only a partial list for now. I’m sure once the movie comes out there will be a longer list of the actors who have much smaller parts. Like in the preview, you can see the Smiths talking to Gwen. They are not listed in the imbd credits. Yet we know they are in the movie. 

RF just posted the Dodge wedding #3 photos on the FB:  https://www.facebook.com/remnantfellowshipweddings/

It seems the reception was at The Harpeth Hotel, or at least the wedding photos were taken there.

Doesn't RF know the interwebz are for eternity and we can find photos etc. of Wedding #2, probably Wedding #1 if we search a little more..

Mitchell Dodge --Three weddings in 5-6 years.  I thought RF bragged that their marriages were covenant marriages and For. Ever. Seems ... not so much.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

RF just posted the Dodge wedding #3 photos on the FB:  https://www.facebook.com/remnantfellowshipweddings/

It seems the reception was at The Harpeth Hotel, or at least the wedding photos were taken there.

Doesn't RF know the interwebz are for eternity and we can find photos etc. of Wedding #2, probably Wedding #1 if we search a little more..

Mitchell Dodge --Three weddings in 5-6 years.  I thought RF bragged that their marriages were covenant marriages and For. Ever. Seems ... not so much.

All bets were off when Gwen got a divorce. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

On 1/9/2023 at 2:34 PM, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Lifetime has released the official trailer for their Gwen Shamblin: Starving for Salvation movie. 

I didn’t like the idea of a dramatization but it honestly does look pretty entertaining. Also, laughing my ass off at the glimpse of the Tarzan bedroom scene. Does Lifetime have its own streaming site or does its stuff get put on another site or what?

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic