IGNORED

MckMama Photoshopped in "Former Fetus" Tee Shirt

starfish

McMama put a photograph of herself on her FB page in which she appears to be even more photoshopped and looks even more grotesque than usual. She's wearing a "former fetus" tee shirt

and she's generally bragging about the Dobbs decision because, you know, grifters gotta grift, right? 

https://www.facebook.com/MckMama77/photos/a.10151666668076734/10158326518651734/ 

I wish I could just link the photograph but I could not figure out how to do that. But look at her head in the picture! That is an obvious photoshop and poorly done. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Correct title
  • Thank You 1

Her head always seems to look overly large in photos. I’m thinking she pulls a Jill Rod and only takes pictures from above so her body looks smaller but her head looks huge. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Here you go:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a515178048586492129b6f688992e20e.png

ETA - caption:

Spoiler

image.png.78e056e97249fd2cdf468432b7dc4b22.png

I want a shirt that says "former nonexistent person." Or perhaps "future fertilizer."

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Here you go:

Hide contents

ETA - caption:

Hide contents

I want a shirt that says "former nonexistent person." Or perhaps "future fertilizer."

I’ll probably be cremated so mine would say “future ash-hole.” 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

She added this one later:

Spoiler

image.png.a5780897cf638a34e568d7f33dc99ddb.png

I guess "cussing" is not one of her no-nos.

And, MckMama, you idiot, "co-parenting with the government" is pretty much the position the Supreme Court has just put a lot of people in.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to MckMama Photoshopped in "Former Fetus" Tee Shirt

I will have a natural burial. No cremation. No coffin. Just my body put back into the earth at a sanctuary. My shirt could say "future fertilizer" as @JermajestyDuggar said. 

I am disappointed this pathetic example of humanity is back in discussion. (not at anyone for discussing her; it's all her, no one else, I direct my disdain towards). I had actually forgotten about her. Being reminded of her existence makes me long for those days where I forgot. She has, from the day I heard of her, driven me to the brink. I cannot stand that woman. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Here you go:

Hide contents

ETA - caption:

Hide contents

The way she is standing makes her look like she is farting or has stomach cramps or holding in 💩

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

The way she is standing makes her look like she is farting or has stomach cramps or holding in 💩

Jill sort of stands like that too. It’s probably all the plexus 😬

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I will have a natural burial. No cremation. No coffin. Just my body put back into the earth at a sanctuary. My shirt could say "future fertilizer" as @JermajestyDuggar said. 

I am disappointed this pathetic example of humanity is back in discussion. (not at anyone for discussing her; it's all her, no one else, I direct my disdain towards). I had actually forgotten about her. Being reminded of her existence makes me long for those days where I forgot. She has, from the day I heard of her, driven me to the brink. I cannot stand that woman. 

I'm sorry, Fundie Fan. I couldn't help myself. I loathe that garbage human but it's just too easy to mock her. I kinda feel the same about the Stinking Fishwife It's a trainwreck, but sometimes I just can't look away. 

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

She's about to let one rip! Everyone stand back! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, starfish said:

I'm sorry, Fundie Fan. I couldn't help myself. I loathe that garbage human but it's just too easy to mock her. I kinda feel the same about the Stinking Fishwife It's a trainwreck, but sometimes I just can't look away. 

She's about to let one rip! Everyone stand back! 

The only thing that makes me feel better about this piece of crap is the future where her kids go off and live their lives without her. And she’s lonely as hell waiting for one of her kids to text back. Her kids seem to be a huge part of her identity. Once they are gone, she won’t be able to deal. I’m sure there will be major attention seeking on social media during that season of change. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/27/2022 at 4:47 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The only thing that makes me feel better about this piece of crap is the future where her kids go off and live their lives without her. And she’s lonely as hell waiting for one of her kids to text back. Her kids seem to be a huge part of her identity. Once they are gone, she won’t be able to deal. I’m sure there will be major attention seeking on social media during that season of change. 

What happened to her ill-advised plan to adopt some orphans from Africa? Hopefully they kicked her to the curb. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, starfish said:

What happened to her ill-advised plan to adopt some orphans from Africa? Hopefully they kicked her to the curb. 

I bet it was all talk for internet back pats. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 6/29/2022 at 6:36 PM, starfish said:

They weren't orphans, as it turns out. They were the teenage sons of a pair of Ethiopian missionaries who are living in one of the villages that MckMama occasionally blesses with her presence. They are currently attending school in Nairobi and every now and then she claims they will be coming to live with her in Wisconsin. Hopefully their parents understand that Wisconsin is not the safest place for their black sons. Anyway, now that MckMama has filed for divorce and is living in an apartment in downtown LaCrosse, her offer is probably off the table.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Holy heck, I forgot all about MckMama. Didn't even know she was still relevant!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PopRox said:

I don’t think she’s as talked about as she used to be. I’m sure she has plenty of fangirls. But I doubt she gets much attention outside of her loyal humpers. 

• Upvote 1

I hired her for a family photo shoot a decade ago when I followed her blog after her little baby was so sick. 😳🫠

The photos were nice but it was my closest encounter with anyone we discuss here - and I had no idea she was fundie fundie-adjacent at the time!

• Upvote 4

You know what I often think about with people who have blogs/YouTube channels/social media all about their young family? I just always assume that they will eventually become pretty obsolete. Because eventually the kids become teens and they are tired of their mom taking constant videos and pictures of them. They just don’t want to cooperate anymore. So they can’t sell their kids anymore for money. I think this woman is dealing with that right now. Her kids will be grown and gone soon. What will she post about? Vaccines? Abortion? Yawn. Tons of people post about that. How boring. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 7/3/2022 at 10:00 AM, PopRox said:

Don't tell her, but she's not. She's still one of my occasional hate-reads and even though she has lots of followers engagement with her posts is very low. I think her extended anti-vax, anti-mask rants put a lot of people off. A fairly recent one, that she wore on a flight, said "FUCK THE CDC".

But FTR, she has moved out of the family home, taking her daughter with her, filed for divorce, and after a  weight loss procedure and lots of plastic surgery she is advertising her availability. I'm surprised she doesn't added the "waxed, unvaxxed, and ready to climax" T-shirt to her collection.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/10/2022 at 10:08 PM, Black Aliss said:

Don't tell her, but she's not. She's still one of my occasional hate-reads and even though she has lots of followers engagement with her posts is very low. I think her extended anti-vax, anti-mask rants put a lot of people off. A fairly recent one, that she wore on a flight, said "FUCK THE CDC".

But FTR, she has moved out of the family home, taking her daughter with her, filed for divorce, and after a  weight loss procedure and lots of plastic surgery she is advertising her availability. I'm surprised she doesn't added the "waxed, unvaxxed, and ready to climax" T-shirt to her collection.

You think she'll really go through with the divorce this time? 

Maybe she can find a Proud Boy to mate with. 

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2022 at 9:04 AM, gustava said:

I think I'll get a T Shirt that says "former sperm".....Save them all.  No more masturbation!!!

The Elle Woods argument. 

• Haha 3