IGNORED

Maxwell 53: Escaping the Borg by Marriage. Who'd Have Thought Sarah?

Coconut Flan

I keep thinking the Maxwell women might have vowed to not get married until Roe vs. Wade is overturned. I feel like they are this crazy.

To them marriage will always lead to children and much like some het celebs refused to marry when same-sex couples would not be allowed to do so I see them arguing that they would not want to have children as long as other people's "babies can legally be murdered".

I feel sick creeping into their minds like this, but not as sick as Anna channeling a Holocaust victim to illustrate the feelings of an aborted fetus.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BabiesForBucks said:

I keep thinking the Maxwell women might have vowed to not get married until Roe vs. Wade is overturned. I feel like they are this crazy.

Nah, they'd be holding out until Obergefell is overturned. Plenty of fundies refuse to have a state-sanctioned marriage as long as same sex couples have the same right. I think that was the case with one of the Pearls' kids.

• Upvote 8

The Maxwell "children" are all about doing what they believe God tells them to do. 

If they believe God is telling them to marry and have kids, that's what they'll do.  Nothing to do with Roe v. Wade.

Every one of the Maxwell sons were "led" to marry the person they married, and I imagine the daughters, if they marry, will say the same.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Oh man it looks legit but it’s locked down! A girl with a last name Ross said she would be part of the family. But I don’t know if she will be part of a Ross family or the woman’s maiden name. 
Found this:

51271AD4-2780-4150-87A8-8169E8134A65.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 15
  • Thank You 18

Yes was just coming back to say it looked like a Bollinger as that seemed to be the maiden name of the Ross woman that commented.  

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, QuiverMeDone said:

Yes was just coming back to say it looked like a Bollinger as that seemed to be the maiden name of the Ross woman that commented.  

It looks like all the Bollinger children have K names. But Kory isn’t on FB. Drat!

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

You can find him preaching a children's message at a Trinity Baptist Church in OK on FB ... And Google says he is 43.  Also sorry I can't tag you in the message Jermajesty, I don't post often and don't know really know how to do it right lol.

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 13

40 minutes ago, QuiverMeDone said:

Sarah Maxwell's FB page shows her status as "Engaged"...as of June 29th.... 

What's her facebook page?  There was a fake page for her.  I remember we talked about it on fj.  

• Upvote 2

Her page is private except for the engaged status post...just under Sarah Maxwell.  I found it through Samuel Hock's page I think.  She had an updated photo on it and based off the comments and her being friends with a bunch of the Ross/Bollinger crew, it's looks like the real deal.

Edited by QuiverMeDone
Spelling error on name
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 13

8 minutes ago, QuiverMeDone said:

Her page is private except for the engaged status post...just under Sarah Maxwell.  I found it through Samuel Hock's page I think.  She had an updated photo on it and based off the comments and her being friends with a bunch of the Ross/Bollinger crew, it's looks like the real deal.

Oh shit.  It is real.  Teri's sister commented and congratulated her.  Sarah's engaged!!!  

• Upvote 34
  • Rufus Bless 14
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 9

I think he works for the Dept of Agriculture.  He's actually intelligent.  The kids went to real schools and everything.  Some even went to universities!  

Edited by theologygeek
  • Upvote 27
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 9

Can’t believe FJ hasn’t melted down over the news. I’m guessing it is nighttime for the majority…? 
Sarah Maxwell engaged. Not Anna or Mary!! 

• Upvote 32
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 9

7 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Can’t believe FJ hasn’t melted down over the news. I’m guessing it is nighttime for the majority…? 
Sarah Maxwell engaged. Not Anna or Mary!! 

Yes, since it’s the middle of the night US, most aren’t even awake to see the news. I just have insomnia tonight. That’s why I’m up. 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, since it’s the middle of the night US, most aren’t even awake to see the news. I just have insomnia tonight. That’s why I’m up. 

8.25pm and I had just poured myself a glass of wine. Didn’t spray it everywhere, but it was close 😂

Edited by Mrs Ms
I can read the clock
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 35
  • Love 1

I'm actually speechless...I never thought this day would come...so pleased for Sarah!

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

https://youtu.be/m0SM8yYZ0oM

He does the Chidren's message at church- starts about 13 minutes in. Looks a manly GYM!! Check shirts and chinos/ jeans type. Looks about Sarah's age and quite a natural confident speaker with a sense of humour who has a good rapport with the kids. Worth watching- it's only a short 5 minute address- 

20220706_100918.jpg

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 21
  • Love 2

I was absolutely gobsmacked when I saw this news on the unmarried fundies thread over in Quiver Full of Snark! Gobsmacked but happy. Any chance a banner or something could be put in QoS so that people who mainly post/lurk there can see the news? Spread the news far and wide!!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5

I looked up his hometown to see whether Sarah would have to move far, and at first I was like, oh, Kansas to Oklahoma, that looks pretty close, but then I looked again and it's a five-hour drive *lol*.

Distances in the US are just too much to handle for us poor Europeans...

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

It is crazy how fast after leaving her fathers house she managed to find a husband. Her sisters also seem to be thriving at college, good for them!

• Upvote 37
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 53: Escaping the Borg by Marriage. Who'd Have Thought Sarah?
  • samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic