IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout Part 16: Public Hearings Are Underway

GreyhoundFan

And had his organge fucking finger on the button. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1

I literally can't imagine the violent shit going down in whatever room Trump is in right now at Mar a Lago - screaming, throwing shit, raging - while he watches this. 

Another thought: Cassidy Hutchinson was at one point disgusted and distraught about what was going down at the Capitol and the response to the insurrection from the WH.  I wonder if in that moment, the blinders were ripped away and she saw Trump for the scumbag that he is. 

• Upvote 9

Does anyone know what Fox is saying -- if anything at all?

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

And had his organge fucking finger on the button. 

It's becoming apparent that at least some enablers/minders also had some sense of boundaries you just don't cross, or maybe it was a sense of self preservation. 

I thought it was of interest that Cassidy Hutchinson was aware of the meeting at the Willard. 

Liz Chaney brought up witness tampering, which was happening.  Will Trump be implicated in witness tampering? Stay tuned for future hearings! 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

I’m at work so I’m more or less following twitter on my phone. And I’d sooner drill a hole in my head than watch Faux spews. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Answering my own question:

And then there's this, right on cue: 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

1 minute ago, Howl said:

I literally can't imagine the violent shit going down in whatever room Trump is in right now at Mar a Lago - screaming, throwing shit, raging - while he watches this.

Wonder whether surrounding folks have figured out an effective way to premedicate him.

I expect him and his minions to generate more petulant noise to distract, call Cassidy H. bad names, and claim (again) that the election was stolen and people have the right to be angry.

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

And, of course, that.

• Upvote 8

25 minutes ago, Howl said:

Hopefully, this sill shut down the still common belief that the rioters were antifa. 

Antifa is the big bad wolf in everything. There aren't that many of them to begin with. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

The MAGA crowd is probably thrilled that their dear leader was so eager to join them at the Capitol that he grabbed the steering wheel, etc.

Who puts out the GOP Judiciary tweets - Boebert?  I haven’t been impressed.

Interesting hearing.  Look forward to the next one. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Just now, CTRLZero said:

The MAGA crowd is probably thrilled that their dear leader was so eager to join them at the Capitol that he grabbed the steering wheel, etc.

Who puts out the GOP Judiciary tweets - Boebert?  I haven’t been impressed.

Interesting hearing.  Look forward to the next one. 

Whenever I see her name, I think of the Spanish "bobo" or "boba". It can mean pacifier but it can also mean stupid or silly. Same in FRench. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The law schooling continues 

Spoiler

• Upvote 12

10 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

The law schooling continues 

Hide contents

Yes! Open the jails! Release the prisoners! FFS. Morons. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Answering my own question:

I flipped over to Fox from time to time and they were showing the hearing.  At the end, Brett Baier commented about how powerful the testimony was but a female talking head (I don't know her name) tried to deflect by saying it was a partisan hearing and there was no cross-examination.  At that point, I switched channels.

I think the witness-tampering hints are pretty interesting.  And they definitely hit a nerve because Baby Trump has been over on Truth Social having a never-ending tantrum.  He doesn't know Hutchinson but she wanted to follow him to Mar-a-Lago but he didn't allow it so she's just a case of sour grapes.  He insists that he never threw food or grabbed the steering wheel and that he never said to let people with weapons in.  He also brought up Ashli Babbitt.  So, yeah.  He's worried.

Trump on Truth Social today:

1666872981_Screenshot(10129).png.3ccc1dcfafafece1d7a9510f921e5e1e.png1398683129_Screenshot(10130).png.e2dfd4e0ecd76db2f42e39afc5855504.png1447635541_Screenshot(10131).png.470e62cf445feaa22607d08faf1112ac.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, Xan said:

I flipped over to Fox from time to time and they were showing the hearing.  At the end, Brett Baier commented about how powerful the testimony was but a female talking head (I don't know her name) tried to deflect by saying it was a partisan hearing and there was no cross-examination.  At that point, I switched channels.

I think the witness-tampering hints are pretty interesting.  And they definitely hit a nerve because Baby Trump has been over on Truth Social having a never-ending tantrum.  He doesn't know Hutchinson but she wanted to follow him to Mar-a-Lago but he didn't allow it so she's just a case of sour grapes.  He insists that he never threw food or grabbed the steering wheel and that he never said to let people with weapons in.  He also brought up Ashli Babbitt.  So, yeah.  He's worried.

Ashli Babbitt was a fanatical, trump lover. She played stupid games and won a stupid prize. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

The best guess as to why there was an emergency hearing today has to do with Hutchinson switching lawyers.  A few days ago, she swapped her former White House ethics lawyer to one who had links to Jeff Sessions.  I suppose either the committee was worried that she'd back out of further testimony or else she volunteered since she wasn't as closely attached to Trump.  Who knows?  Maybe she was one of those being threatened.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 8

My friend's husband, who has turned very right in the last few years, is wondering why this is all going on since "he isn't president anymore". I said so if at your last job only a year or two ago, you committed a crime, you are absolved since you don't work there anymore? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

According to one person on Twitter, they're talking about The Border. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 1

Just now, Howl said:

According to one person on Twitter, they're talking about The Border. 

Of course they are. 🙄

• Upvote 4

Hmmm... subtle way of signalling to [the person] that they know who they are:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Not Faux "News", but Faux Business:

image.png.e27fe330c96c7e44c4c5cc34283a3dc8.png

• Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 2

image.png.372d08f54e1a36da08c7ee594e7c8d5c.png

• Haha 12

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes! Open the jails! Release the prisoners! FFS. Morons. 

You mean that's not the GOP's law and order platform?

• Upvote 5

image.thumb.png.0e51a8ab356fe78c5820fd84c3add9c7.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

That's probably what will be engraved on the Trump Memorial someday. 

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic