IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 41

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

20220618_bagley1.JPG

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

• GreyhoundFan changed the title to Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 41
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• WiseGirl

• ADoyle90815

20220618_bennett1.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

Thing is that I have no objection to the holiday itself and if I had paid holidays that would’ve been cool to have the 3 day weekend. 

• Upvote 3

fd.thumb.jpg.766eed2c37d76a9728a880da7cf6889c.jpg

Most especially not to that low life lying four flushing sack of shit or his spawn....

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.16fd67483f759d29bb8aa5746eaa75a0.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

image.thumb.png.cff376caf3c1923453112eded30d506b.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

image.png.f0c31388cf730eb2f4172e79289dd058.png

"A Capitol Cop Triumph"

Finally, the reign of terror for the instigator of the invasion of the Capitol complex is over as an arrest has been made. The Capitol Police found him trespassing in the hallways of a congressional office building and they didn’t even require backup from the Washington, D.C. Dog Pound. Boys and girls, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog has been arrested.

After decades of mean, personal, insults, like “your dog looks like the result of an Ewok gangbang” and “your mom’s like soccer…always taking balls to the face,” and telling people that something they admire is great for him to poop on, justice has been served.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog was arrested by the same cops who didn’t find anything suspicious about a bunch of Trump goons touring inside the Capitol, taking pictures of tunnels and stairwells, the day before the January 6 Trump insurrection. I for one feel a lot safer knowing I can go outside and won’t be accosted by an insulting dog puppet.

Triumph started his career on Late Night when Conan O’Brien was the host. Now he’s doing gigs with Stephen Colbert’s Late Show. Last Thursday, a film crew for Late Show was in one of the Capitol office buildings filming a comedy skit involving Triumph when Capitol cops moved in and arrested nine individuals, including Robert Smigel, Triumph’s creator.

The film crew had permission to be there but apparently stayed after the building was closed. Incredibly, nobody was harmed, peed, or humped on, during the incident. But, there is still outrage.

Tucker Carlson is upset. Tucker has accused Adam Schiff of being behind the “insurrection” by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Tucker said the incident was “exactly like what happened” during the Capitol riot. Seriously.

The incursions into the Capitol Complex are NOT “exactly” alike. First off, unlike the Trump insurrectionists, Triumph is housebroken. On January 6, the goons for Trump defecated and urinated on the floors and walls of the Capitol.

Also, what happened on January 6 was a bunch of white nationalist terrorists trying to overturn an election they lost. They were directed by Donald Trump and seven people were killed. Over one hundred Capitol Police were wounded. What happened last Thursday was a puppet of a dog telling rude jokes.

Come to think of it, every white nationalist Trumper who invaded the Capitol is ripe to be insulted by Triumph…and for him to poop on. The Insurrectionists might even like that.

I think it’s unfair for Tucker to accuse Triumph of being a terrorist without giving the dog equal time to defend himself. Tucker should invite Triumph on his show. I think Tucker and his show would be great for Triumph…

…for him to poop on. I kid. I kid. Not really.

• Upvote 3

"image.png.52af7a91eee747d88f9f74ca66a87442.png

"Treason Tours"

There have been a few developments since my last cartoon and blog on Republican congressman Barry Loudermilk giving tours to white nationalist Trump terrorists the day before the January 6, 2021 insurrection to overturn an election and make our nation an autocratic fascist country governed by a Cheeto potentate.

Shortly after the January 6 coup attempt to steal the election from the President-elect, Joe Biden, after he defeated Donald Trump by around eight million votes, a Democratic representative, Mikie Sherrill, made a public statement that some Republican members of the House gave tours of the Capitol and congressional office buildings to some of the terrorists the day before their attack.

Very few representatives have offices in the Capitol building. The offices in the Capitol building are reserved for leadership. The offices for House and Senate members are in six office buildings near the Capitol. They are part of the Capitol complex and there are tunnels and even an underground subway system that connects the Capitol to the three Senate office buildings and one of the House office buildings (most House members have to schlep it on foot).

Representative Sherril said she saw Republicans giving tours of the Capitol and showing off the tunnels. Keep in mind that this was during the COVID pandemic and tours were closed. Republican Loudermilk was upset over the accusation, even though he wasn’t named, and filed an ethics complaint against Sherrill for making the accusation. He said he never gave those tours.

Then, he admitted he gave the tours but only to decent church-going families who didn’t participate in the riot. Heck, when they saw the riot the next day, they turned around not wanting anything to do with it. Why, they’re good people who support the president (sic), referring to Trump. He even said that none of them were wearing MAGA hats.

First off, Loudermilk…people who support Trump support fascism, terrorism, racism, sexism, and a bunch of other bad isms. Second, it turns out at least one of those people on the Loudermilk tour was wearing a MAGA cap, taking pictures of stairs and tunnels, and was involved in the attack on the Capitol the very next day. Heck, Loudermilk’s tourist even made a helpful video shortly before the attack that can now be entered into evidence.

In the video, Loudermilk’s goon is holding a flag on a pole and being in a stabby mood, that he sharpened into a spear. Sounding as if he had just come from Giuliani’s liquor cabinet, the man screams into his cellphone camera, “There’s no escape Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler. We’re coming for you. We’re coming in like white on rice, for Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, even you AOC. We’re coming to take you out, and pull you out by your hairs.”

Loudermilk said, “This false narrative that the Committee and Democrats continue to push, that Republicans, including myself, led reconnaissance tours is verifiably false.” It’s too bad for Loudermilk that one of his terror tourists is on video the day of the attack specifically outlining his terrorist goals while holding a weapon he crafted for stabbing Democrats.

Loudermilk has been subpoenaed by the January 6 Committee to talk about this but has so far refused to cooperate. Maybe if he’s charged in federal court for aiding and abetting sedition he’ll feel compelled to testify.

But another development comes from the Capitol Police who has decided to roll over for the Republicans by issuing a statement that they didn’t see anything “suspicious” about Loudermilk’s tour. Sure, there’s a guy on the tour in a MAGA hat taking pictures of tunnels and stairwells who later specifically states he’s “coming for” Pelosi, Nadler, and AOC, like “white on rice” while holding a very sharp object. What’s suspicious about that?

I think it’s time for the Capitol Police to take another look at all the video evidence and issue another statement. It’s also time for Loudermilk to come clean and testify. It’s also time that a lot of people who committed sedition to start being charged by the Department of Justice.

It’s been over a year and a half since terrorists tried to overturn an election and destroy our democracy. If we don’t charge the leaders, like Loudermilk and Donald Trump, for sedition, they’re just going to do it again.

The only thing at risk if we don’t is our democracy.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic