IGNORED

Lori Alexander 81: It's All the Fault of Women

2 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

Thanks, @Hane! I will look into those. 

I did a typo—it’s T L Yarn Crafts!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hane said:

@fluffernutter, I’m not the world’s fanciest crocheter, but thanks to Toni Lipsey’s website and YouTube channel TL Tarn Crafts, I’ve learned a lot! I’ve managed to go beyond rectangles and granny squares to sweaters.

1 hour ago, Hane said:

I did a typo—it’s T L Yarn Crafts!

LOL I was thinking "Tarn? Crafts?" So confused. I should have realized it was just a typo for yarn, but Tarn is the name of a transformers character and the idea of him crocheting is just the kind of silly image that makes me smile, LOL! (Here's a pic of Tarn from TFwiki, LOL!) He's kind of self-righteous and full of himself and thinks he's the epitome of culture while also being mean and awful. Kind of like Lori!

• Haha 4

From Twitter today. I love how Lori asks random relatives (and other random people) a question that she knows they will answer in support of her views and then uses it publicly as proof positive that this is the way EVERYONE should be.  She has done it over and over. Asking her Dad about anal sex, asking random singles guys about their thoughts on tattoos, etc.  All she needs is on affirmative answers and BOOM -- PROOF.  See ladies? Lori's sister-in-law's dad says you can survive on one salary just fine, so you can, too!!

The Transformed Wife @godlywomanhood

My SIL’s dad just visited, and I asked him if he always wanted his wife home full time. He answered, “Of course, I did! I definitely didn’t want strangers raising our children even though it required a massive cut in our income, but we survived just fine!”

• Eyeroll 6

15 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

My SIL’s dad just visited, and I asked him if he always wanted his wife home full time. He answered, “Of course, I did! I definitely didn’t want strangers raising our children even though it required a massive cut in our income, but we survived just fine!”

Wow. These upper middle class, Christian, college-educated people with lots of family support survived just fine? Then everyone can, it's easy!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/20/2022 at 1:25 PM, Jackie3 said:

Massive cut? As a first year (or really any year) teacher, her income would NOT have been massive.

• Upvote 1

Today Lori tells us she married Ken even though he didn't have any money and wanted to be a pastor.  Well yes that's true. But...

What she doesn't tell  her leghumper fangirls is, to borrow a phrase, the rest of the story.  That she hated the tiny cheap trailer they lived in and calls it the worst time of her life.  That she didn't like being poor. That she didn't like driving an old car her parents gave them. That by 2 years into the marriage, Ken (?) had decided (was told?) to quit divinity school, quit his dream of being a pastor, and was on his way to being the orthodontic practice consultant he still is.

The orthodontic consultant who chased money by building his business in the US and overseas and travelling 6 months of the year. Who sold their house in LA for a large profit, bought a 6-bedroom, $1M+ house in expensive San Diego, and provided Lazy Lori with a nanny, a housekeeper, and all the woo/ organic stuff she wanted.  Who continues to make bank.

So yes, Lori didn't marry a man who had money at the time - but he sure does now.

I do wonder exactly why Ken gave up his dream of being a pastor. Although I can make an educated guess.

• Upvote 13

On 12/23/2022 at 8:26 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I do wonder exactly why Ken gave up his dream of being a pastor. Although I can make an educated guess.

Can you see Lori being a pastor's wife?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

@HoneyBunny, I’m willing to bet that Lori was standing there bored in a long checkout line and this poor young woman was her prey, stuck there with no means of escape.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

Frankly I think most young women, faced with Lori spouting on and then asking "if they have a man in their life" would probably have said they had a girlfriend even if they were as straight as it's possible to get. Just for the look on her face.

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 8

Lori can absolutely fuck off. And when she gets there, fuck off a bit more. And so on, ad inifinitum.

I mean, suppose I can imagine a utopian world where a Homer Simpson can afford a house, 3 kids, a SAHM and a car, I cannot imagine a world where there are no single parents. I mean, no husband and father dies? Like, for instance my father did when I was 11 - my mother was a nurse, who had always worked, and therefore had current skills and an already relatively senior position to go full-time + part-time job to start from? So, she could pay off the rest of the mortgage, and juggle an income to support her two kids? (No $14 butter for us, lol!) (Or should my mother have taken money from other struggling church families in a recession, and just married a rando church guy? No government "handouts" after all... in Lori's world.)

Or no saintly Christian man abandons his family? (Well, the wife probably did something to deserve it, so her kids should be homeless, and starve, too. Better get those pre-pubescent girls married off ASAP, everyone knows women are just money pits...) No single woman gets raped and must keep the child (oh sorry, can't blame a man who is a rapist, girl/woman must suffer plus kid)? Every single mother wants to be a SAHM, even if their husband is bringing in $$$? And all the expertise, knowledge and skill of women gained pre kids is to be wasted? (Oh god, no - then  woman might have to see a MALE Ob-GYN. How Immodest!) And all those ungodly heathen women, who don't want to get married or be mothers will obviously be taken seriously in a workplace which sees them as future non-participants? (OK, forget that, in her world those women would be forced into marriage and motherhood, so it's a moot point...) ALL men want to be solely responsible for every cent in an expensive world?

Anyway, Lori as usual is talking out of her arse. I'm feeling angry today, I kinda wish I lived near her to maximise my chances of being able to regale her with tales of my poly-bi-serial-abortion-having, baby eating life that I sometimes make up when I can't sleep, just so it is ready in case I ever meet someone like her. It's unlikely, being in a small town S. Germany, and even more unlikely that the language barrier would not render it pointless, but still. It helps me sleep (eventually). 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 5

35 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

There is a special place in hell for LazyLori. I’m convinced if it. 

0067F243-7FA0-4586-A1C0-F29E381D88ED.png

I think sometimes she just posts things to stir the pot.  She knows the world can’t function without women working and women have been working out of the house since the beginning of time.  There is nothing in the Bible that says women are to be stay at home moms and there are multiple correct way to care for a child.  
if she really believed women weren’t to be working out of the house she wouldn’t use any company that employs women.  She also wouldn’t be babysitting her grandkids allowing her family to go places where women are employed.  I’m assuming Ken doesn’t employ any women.

it’s always to say things and not live those words.  Lori just takes the words to an extreme

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

What part of "it doesn't work that way" does this dumb bitch not understand? Honestly, if it wasn't for Uncle Sam, I'd be so fucked it wouldn't even be funny. I appreciate the check that gets deposited every month and I'm glad its there. I also appreciate the benefits that pay for my mental health, I'd probably be dead without them. Lori's "privilege" doesn't allow her to even TRY to see how the rest of the world lives. 

Just fuck her, and Ken and the rest of their upper class, privileged so-called "Christian" friends. Just fuck 'em all. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

There is a special place in hell for LazyLori. I’m convinced if it. 

0067F243-7FA0-4586-A1C0-F29E381D88ED.png

Paid maternity leave would allow more women to stay at home longer with their babies. How does it force more women into the workforce?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

On 1/9/2023 at 1:13 AM, Letgo said:

Paid maternity leave would allow more women to stay at home longer with their babies. How does it force more women into the workforce?

I think what she is trying to say (though I could be wrong, since her thought processes are warped) is that since a few states have publicly-funded maternity leave, including her state of CA, that taxpayers are paying for other people's leaves, thus causing additional taxes to be paid, thus less take home pay and therefore more people need to work due to less net pay.  In other words, she is not worried about the new mothers, but is concerned about tax rates causing more people (including those pesky women) to need to work.  Or at least that is my interpretation of her comment, since I have seen her and Ken make comments about high taxes.  She may not realize that most states do not use tax money to pay for it.  When I had my maternity leaves, I was fortunate that my company covered it through short term disability pay.  It would be good if everyone had the same opportunity.

• Upvote 5

On 12/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Including one comment from a fangirl that she has to remind herself every morning to choose to love her husband and children.

I mean, I freely admit there are moments with my husband or a kid where I have to remind myself I DO love them and would really regret doing whatever my exasperation is telling me is a good idea...

• Love 2

4 hours ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

I mean, I freely admit there are moments with my husband or a kid where I have to remind myself I DO love them and would really regret doing whatever my exasperation is telling me is a good idea...

I'd occasionally have to remind myself that prison really wasn't a good idea. I'd do damn near anything to get those days back. The quiet now is deafening. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 5

There is some truth in Lori's declaration that love is a choice.  Sometimes I DO have to choose to love my husband, kids, or grandkids.  But love is not JUST a choice, it also is a feeling.  And if there is no feeling--of passion, affection, intimacy, warmth--in your close family relationships--how sad.  How very, very sad.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Foursquare said:

Sometimes I DO have to choose to love my husband, kids, or grandkids

I don't have any of those things, lol, but... I adore my partner, I love my mother, all the time. But I do sometimes have to choose to SHOW that I love them. Like, I despise the phone. My mother and I see each other every year for a few days (we live in different countries, Christmas was the first time since before Covid that we saw each other) and she tries not to phone me, as she knows how much I hate it. So, I force myself to phone, because it makes her happy, and she feels loved when I do. *I* know I love her all the time, but I can choose to show her that I do.

My partner can be annoying, of course. The nth time he complains about the surfaces being cluttered - the surfaces that I cleared 2 weeks ago, and that he JUST FILLED WITH NEW STUFF - gah! But mostly, he asks very little - and sometimes (mostly) I choose to do stuff that shows I love him. Occasionally I just do my own thing, and he's fine with that, I am not watching Love Actually ever again, for instance.

Because, as you say, we have the feelings of loving our husband, kids and grandkids, whatever - we choose how we might react/act based on that feeling, rather than, "hmm, shall I love my children today or not?". For Lori, it seems it really is a "choice", in that she doesn't seem to show love to anyone. But more - "hmm, even though Ken didn't let me buy expensive butter today, I'll choose to love him. I'll get the butter tomorrow." I don't know how to explain it really, she makes me think of those old royal marriages - basically 2 strangers who get married, raise a family, and have little choice in it, so they both try and make the best of it, and become friends, maybe even fall in love; but also, she kinda makes me think of Star Trek, when the crew land somewhere unknown, and end up having to try and pass as a native with insufficient data. Have we ever seen her in a red shirt?!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zebedee said:

My partner can be annoying, of course. The nth time he complains about the surfaces being cluttered - the surfaces that I cleared 2 weeks ago, and that he JUST FILLED WITH NEW STUFF - gah! 

Are we married to the same person??? 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

God forgive me, but I truly hate this woman. I have a young man in my life who is a cadet athlete at USAFA. Does LazyLori have any idea how hateful it is to politicize the death of anyone, especially someone so young? It is incredibly painful for the family, USAFA leadership and the cadet wing to have to listen to anti-science know it alls expound on what they think caused Hunter’s death. I am heartbroken. 

My cadet is coming home for a few hours this weekend. I cannot wait to hug him. 

9199D129-1C2D-4736-9CA5-025383B9F65E.png

• Love 4

Her tweet is all "see I told you so."

I don't like to admit there are people I truly, deeply, completely hate, but for Lori I'll make an exception.

She is vile. Beyond vile.  Wicked.  Monstrous. Depraved.

Actually I don't think there's a word that describes how vile she is.

Evil. Eeeee. Vil.

Evil works. Lori Alexander is Evil.

I like the sound of that.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

She is actually claiming that she knows at least three pharmacists and they told her people would die from the shot.  I wish when she lied she’d make it believable.  I am so tired of people dying and it being blamed on the shot.  It’s as if these people don’t realize people have been dying suddenly for eternity.  There is no reason to blame it on a reason.  They Let the family and friends grieve without using their loved ones for a twisted agenda.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• samurai_sarah locked this topic