IGNORED

Lori Alexander 81: It's All the Fault of Women

California is a community property state. In a divorce Lori would get 50% of of all marital assets/earnings -- i.e. Ken's hard earned money.  Much cheaper to keep her and have something something on the side.

We've all long speculated that Lori "transformed" because Ken threatened divorce, which seemed to coincide with his no longer travelling 6 months of the year.

I agree that the nanny and probably the housekeeper were Ken's way of providing his children with a clean home, possibly home cooked meals, and affection.  It was either that or leave the children to the mercy of heartless, cold, so so so so sick Lori who spent her days lying on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas on her head/neck and complaining of "parasites."

Just driving the speculation bus to speculation city

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

California is a community property state. In a divorce Lori would get 50% of of all marital assets/earnings -- i.e. Ken's hard earned money.  Much cheaper to keep her and have something something on the side.

We've all long speculated that Lori "transformed" because Ken threatened divorce, which seemed to coincide with his no longer travelling 6 months of the year.

I agree that the nanny and probably the housekeeper were Ken's way of providing his children with a clean home, possibly home cooked meals, and affection.  It was either that or leave the children to the mercy of heartless, cold, so so so so sick Lori who spent her days lying on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas on her head/neck and complaining of "parasites."

Just driving the speculation bus to speculation city

While her dad rubbed her feet. 

*bolding mine 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1

Lying Lori Who Lies (continuously) is now claiming that she was 

The Transformed Wife

..........  I was in the workforce for four years before coming home.

So ...... class what have we learned from Lying Lori?

1)  Lying Lori Who Lies now claims to have been so so so so sick (she describes it as "being in extreme pain and suffering") for 20-25-30 years. Actual number of years varies from story to story.

2)  Lying Lori Who Lies now claims to have worked for four years before quitting to "come home."

Hmmmmm.......... Class -- what conclusions can we draw from these statements?

(Multiplee hands waving. Class answers in unison) -- Lori is a Liar Who Lies  Continuously, She thinks no one remembers what she's written, She doesn't know the interwebz are forever.  Lying Lori Who Lies is a Liar who couldn't tell the truth if her eternal life depended on it.

Very good class, very good. Let's all recess now for dark chocolate and merlot.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Haha 6

I find it interesting that Lori's parasite problems seem to have disappeared around the same time she became 'Transformed.' I'm guessing that once Ken was home full time and not on the road six or more months a year, she could no longer exaggerate (if not downright fake) her illness and get away with doing nothing all day every day while the nanny and housekeeper did all the work and child-rearing. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lying Lori Who Lies (continuously) is now claiming that she was 

So ...... class what have we learned from Lying Lori?

1)  Lying Lori Who Lies now claims to have been so so so so sick (she describes it as "being in extreme pain and suffering") for 20-25-30 years. Actual number of years varies from story to story.

She certainly does lie. But I believe she worked as a teacher during the first years of her marriage. That's where she learned that teachers were satanic people.

She worked after marriage and during her pregnancy . . . maybe a year? Probably a bit more

She worked during Alyssa's first two years of life.

She quit sometime in Alyssa's third year of life

So it could be four years. But this was back in the 80s or 90s. I dont' think she knows much about the workforce of today.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Hey! Here’s a fun game: Let’s all follow Lori’s “All Women Are Exactly Like Me And Should Live The Way I Do,” but framed through your own experiences/preferences:

You must own your own home. If you do not, you are lazy and Of Satan because (insert obscure Bible verse here).

You must crochet. If you do not, your hands will be idle while you rest. Knitting and embroidery are objectively inferior to crocheting because (obscure Bible verse). If you do not own and display multiple hand-crocheted items, there is something wrong with you.

Women must work for decades at desk jobs in the public utilities industry because we are physically and emotionally incapable of other kinds of work outside the home. (Cite some 19th-century doctor or philosopher.)

If you are not well-versed in Victorian and Elizabethan literature, you are completely uneducated and know nothing about the world.

If you do not do all your own baking, and from scratch, you are showing that you care nothing about your loved ones and have no self respect. (Cite Biblical verse about bread.)

Gotta stop here, or I’ll veer into “feministic” pursuits!

(ETA: I *do* embroider and knit, but crocheting is my default mindless stress-relief activity.)

Edited by Hane
Giving props to embroidery and knitting!
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Lazy Lori's wedding anniversary (#42) is coming up and she took the opportunity on FB today to remind her fangirl lephumpers, and especially Ken, that love is an action, not an emotion.  No one should feel love at all, just choose to do it. No feelings needed nor required.

The fangirl leghumpers all chimed in, heartily agreeing there was no emotion in their marriages, just choices and commitments. Including one comment from a fangirl that she has to remind herself every morning to choose to love her husband and children.

So Kenny -- in case you didn't know before -- Lori did not love you in the least little bit when you all got married, She didn't feel anything for you.  But hey buddy you checked the boxes so good enough. And of course Lori stayed "committed" especially when you started making bank, bought the $1M+ house and provided the nanny and housekeeper so Lori didn't have to do anything as a "keeper at home." 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

On 12/15/2022 at 6:21 AM, Botkinetti said:

Lori lies about everything but seems to have a particular disdain for women doctors. She has told us many times that all the female doctors she has ever met have told her they would rather be home with their children.
I find this story unbelievable but it conveniently fits into the bullshit she has been spewing for years.

I work at a LARGE academic teaching hospital. I know HUNDREDS of women doctors (as well as nurses, techs, PTs, pharmacists, etc) Most if not all are mothers.  I haven't heard ONE says she regrets going into medicine. Not one. 

• Upvote 7

On 12/16/2022 at 8:02 PM, Loveday said:

What an epic moment for FJ was Ken's visit here. That man used more words to say less than anyone I've ever seen.

can anyone provide a link or at least tell me how to search?

On 12/17/2022 at 10:34 AM, Loveday said:

I find it interesting that Lori's parasite problems seem to have disappeared around the same time she became 'Transformed.' I'm guessing that once Ken was home full time and not on the road six or more months a year, she could no longer exaggerate (if not downright fake) her illness and get away with doing nothing all day every day while the nanny and housekeeper did all the work and child-rearing. :my_dodgy:

I suspect her "parasite problems" might very well have actually been "complete lack of concern whatsoever about food safety" problems. We know that when the kids were home, Ken made his own food most of the time, and the kids always begged him to let them have some of his food instead of whatever salad Lori threw together. We know she makes one big salad and stores it in the fridge all week. We know she wipes her counters with raw chicken juice coated Norwex cloths. Her "soup" looks like silage floating in water. What are the chances she was properly washing the ingredients for her salads, or properly cooking what little food she did actually cook?

Chances are she was constantly giving herself food poisoning. After she was "transformed" Ken was around more to notice and throw out whatever ecosystem was growing on the ages old salad dressing in the refrigerator. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Hane said:

If you are not well-versed in Victorian and Elizabethan literature, you are completely uneducated and know nothing about the world.

This would be me. I haven't the slightest interest in those "classic" novels. Currently reading a sci-fi action/adventure series about aliens on Mars. 

4 hours ago, Hane said:

You must own your own home. If you do not, you are lazy and Of Satan because (insert obscure Bible verse here).

Are you fucking kidding? 

4 hours ago, Hane said:

Women must work for decades at desk jobs in the public utilities industry because we are physically and emotionally incapable of other kinds of work outside the home. (Cite some 19th-century doctor or philosopher.)

Would that include engineers, designers and project managers? 

• Haha 2

Can we just spend a moment on Lori telling people how to avoid becoming "a cantakerous, bitter old woman"???? 

I mean, I guess, she would know how she became one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

Can we just spend a moment on Lori telling people how to avoid becoming "a cantakerous, bitter old woman"???? 

I mean, I guess, she would know how she became one. 

It must be so depressing for Ken, knowing Lori has said:

1. she didn't love him initally

2. she almost backed out of her wedding

3. sex was never good for her

4. after 42 years, she doesn't "feel" love, she has just decided it's a choice she must make.

I wonder why he doesn't get out. I'd never stay married in a situation like that. He's young enough to find someone who'd actually love him. He could leave the marriage with half their assets and have a chance to find love.

I don't like Ken, but I mean, nobody deserves that.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I've been looking and looking, and all the key words I'm typing into the search box are coming up with nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something totally obvious! Hopefully someone with better skills than me will come along and rescue both of us! 

• Thank You 1

I think Ken dropped by to grace us with his presence in the Yuku days. I believe he asked @Curious for her address so he could send her some M&Ms.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

49 minutes ago, Hane said:

I think Ken dropped by to grace us with his presence in the Yuku days. I believe he asked @Curious for her address so he could send her some M&Ms.

No, we had already migrated here when Ken rode in on his white horse of truth. I wasn't a member during the Yuku days so I wouldn't have such vivid memories of the episode if it was that far back. I want to say it was around 2014 or 2015 or so. And yes, M&Ms were definitely on offer! :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Hane said:

Hey! Here’s a fun game: Let’s all follow Lori’s “All Women Are Exactly Like Me And Should Live The Way I Do,” but framed through your own experiences/preferences:

You must crochet. If you do not, your hands will be idle while you rest. Knitting and embroidery are objectively inferior to crocheting because (obscure Bible verse). If you do not own and display multiple hand-crocheted items, there is something wrong with you.

If you do not do all your own baking, and from scratch, you are showing that you care nothing about your loved ones and have no self respect. (Cite Biblical verse about bread.)

Gotta stop here, or I’ll veer into “feministic” pursuits!

(ETA: I *do* embroider and knit, but crocheting is my default mindless stress-relief activity.)

Question for you- what do you crochet? I know how to do the basic crochet- double? Single? I think. I can't do curves or zig zags or anything. Just straight-ish rows that tend to get bigger or smaller as I go on. I'd like to do it as a stress relief thing but one can only have so many close encounters of the third kind mountain- shaped scarves. 🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

I've been looking and looking, and all the key words I'm typing into the search box are coming up with nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something totally obvious! Hopefully someone with better skills than me will come along and rescue both of us! 

If you go to page 6 or 7 in this topic you'll find the posts. 

• Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

If you go to page 6 or 7 in this topic you'll find the posts. 

Thanks! I finally found Ken's first post here, dated Feb 16, 2014. 

10 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Here's Ken's first post, just scroll a little bit past halfway down the page til you get to the member imaginatively named "Ken." That's him. Just make sure you have loads of time to read--his walls of text were legendary! 

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/18868-lori-alexander-valentines-day-causes-divorce/page/2/

• Thank You 1

@fluffernutter, I’m not the world’s fanciest crocheter, but thanks to Toni Lipsey’s website and YouTube channel TL Tarn Crafts, I’ve learned a lot! I’ve managed to go beyond rectangles and granny squares to sweaters.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Loveday said:

Use the keyword "M&Ms". Did he offer to send us a bag?

• Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1

16 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I wonder why he doesn't get out. I'd never stay married in a situation like that. He's young enough to find someone who'd actually love him. He could leave the marriage with half their assets and have a chance to find love.

I don't like Ken, but I mean, nobody deserves that.

I've wondered the same thing. I think it is probably a combo of him being convinced (with lots of guilting by Lori) that it would be unchristian and sinful to leave her, worry about how much alimony she might try to demand, losing half his assets, and a hefty portion of doubling down due to pride. 

Possibly with a side worry about Lori possibly going on an online rampage against him that might damage his business. 

• I Agree 3

• samurai_sarah locked this topic