IGNORED

Lori Alexander 81: It's All the Fault of Women

On 8/12/2022 at 8:10 AM, SongRed7 said:

Another interesting/curious thing about the video is that the "old" church that they left and that her father still attends (or according to Lori "only attends Sunday School because he's 92")  is the church where her brother in law is on the staff as an executive pastor.  

She keeps tearing down this church where her sister still goes (and maybe her other sister too. At one point she said her parents and her sisterall attended there. ) I wonder if there is some kind of family rift because of this.  

Purely speculation bus, but I can so see Ken getting in a theological argument with his own BIL.  Because in their world, no one is "more right" than the good ole' Alexanders. 

Don't you suppose Lori's sisters, bro-in-laws and even dad are delighted the Alexanders stay tf home? They are nothing but trouble, a source of conflict, negativity and ill-will.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

God help us. The queen has spoken. I am reminded of Seinfeld’s soup nazi…no sex for you!  How about all men get vasectomies, to be reversed only when they are prepared to fully participate in a child’s upbringing? It so neatly eliminates many of these testy issues…but it doesn’t blame, punish, or control women. So what is the right’s real desire?  To eliminate the need for abortions, or to blame, punish and control?

E67EF3E0-53C3-4BF7-84D2-E2590E7821FD.png

But Lori, you have no maternal instinct. But 10-minutes-and-some-lube, sex goddess Lori wanted a husband so she wouldn't have to work.

• Upvote 11

On 8/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, HoneyBunny said:

God help us. The queen has spoken. I am reminded of Seinfeld’s soup nazi…no sex for you!  How about all men get vasectomies, to be reversed only when they are prepared to fully participate in a child’s upbringing? It so neatly eliminates many of these testy issues…but it doesn’t blame, punish, or control women. So what is the right’s real desire?  To eliminate the need for abortions, or to blame, punish and control?

E67EF3E0-53C3-4BF7-84D2-E2590E7821FD.png

The issue is they don't want anybody, especially women (and double especially not gay or bi) having sex for pleasure. And to that end, they want to shame, punish and control women. I don't think they've considered how their ultimate goals of  pushing women out of receiving education and the workforce will affect the economy.

• Upvote 8

I managed to fracture my elbow. So Mr 05 has been making food (such as he does...he grilled burgers and heated up leftover fried rice tonight), doing dishes and just got my lunch for work ready for tomorrow. 

What exactly does Lori advise in this situation? We know she would personally sit back and let Ken do everything. But what would she tell her little fan girls to do? I assume to take off that sling and power through? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

I managed to fracture my elbow. So Mr 05 has been making food (such as he does...he grilled burgers and heated up leftover fried rice tonight), doing dishes and just got my lunch for work ready for tomorrow. 

What exactly does Lori advise in this situation? We know she would personally sit back and let Ken do everything. But what would she tell her little fan girls to do? I assume to take off that sling and power through? 

She'd advise you to immediately start learning to use your other arm for everything. All things are possible, dontcha know.😇

Seriously, though, I'm sorry about your elbow. That must be so damned painful. Yay Mr 05 for all his help!  I broke my wrist last January (along with tearing my rotator cuff, I probably mentioned that back then so I'll spare everyone the details now. LOL). The dominant side, of course, so my husband had to do just about everything for me for a few weeks. Lori would be so disappointed in me. I've never been able to do anything much with my left hand, and six weeks in a wrist brace didn't help me improve matters in that regard one bit! I'm such a godly wife failure. :doh:

• Love 7

8 hours ago, Loveday said:

She'd advise you to immediately start learning to use your other arm for everything. All things are possible, dontcha know.😇

Seriously, though, I'm sorry about your elbow. That must be so damned painful. Yay Mr 05 for all his help!  I broke my wrist last January (along with tearing my rotator cuff, I probably mentioned that back then so I'll spare everyone the details now. LOL). The dominant side, of course, so my husband had to do just about everything for me for a few weeks. Lori would be so disappointed in me. I've never been able to do anything much with my left hand, and six weeks in a wrist brace didn't help me improve matters in that regard one bit! I'm such a godly wife failure. :doh:

It’s my non-dominant hand fortunately. But so many things require two hands. And Mr 05 cannot cook hardly at all. His mother didn’t bother teaching either child (not his sister either). Hoping I’ll be able to do more soon but for now it’s pretty painful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

12 hours ago, louisa05 said:

What? How awful. I managed to do my ankle in 3 weeks ago. Can't drive. I can cook though. 

• Love 7

@louisa05 I can’t imagine anything more painful than a fracture elbow. You can’t even sit and read with that injury!  Heal fast and play LazyLori…lie on the sofa with a pack of frozen peas on the appropriate spot and have someone rub your feet while the hired help does the work. 

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

@louisa05 I can’t imagine anything more painful than a fracture elbow. You can’t even sit and read with that injury!  Heal fast and play LazyLori…lie on the sofa with a pack of frozen peas on the appropriate spot and have someone rub your feet while the hired help does the work. 

I’m actually at work. Can’t afford to miss. It didn’t need casted so I am powering through.  You know, we need all those luxuries my income pays for. Like food and electric. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 11

29 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I’m actually at work. Can’t afford to miss. It didn’t need casted so I am powering through.  You know, we need all those luxuries my income pays for. Like food and electric. 

I feel ya! I'm teaching remote...same thing, need the cash. I remote into my classes and I have an aide in person to keep the kids from swinging off the lights. Funny, the 2 weeks I was out, I was told the kids were quiet, didn't say much, sat still. I started remote teaching Monday and I've had to ask them to quiet down, quit goofing around, pay attention, separate 2 buddies who fed off each other...and field at least 16 queries as to when Mrs. C is going to be back in person. Told them I couldn't drive so they've all decided to find a way to get Mrs. C back and forth to school. What is it about me that causes this with my students?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 7

59 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I feel ya! I'm teaching remote...same thing, need the cash. I remote into my classes and I have an aide in person to keep the kids from swinging off the lights. Funny, the 2 weeks I was out, I was told the kids were quiet, didn't say much, sat still. I started remote teaching Monday and I've had to ask them to quiet down, quit goofing around, pay attention, separate 2 buddies who fed off each other...and field at least 16 queries as to when Mrs. C is going to be back in person. Told them I couldn't drive so they've all decided to find a way to get Mrs. C back and forth to school. What is it about me that causes this with my students?

I’m on a two week job. The teacher was here for three days then went on vacation. Kids want me to stay. 

• Love 6

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

What is it about me that causes this with my students?

Your students know what we here at FJ know -- you are a wonderful, kind, caring, nurturing, no nonsense allowed person. Students need that.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Your students know what we here at FJ know -- you are a wonderful, kind, caring, nurturing, no nonsense allowed person. Students need that.

::::::::::::blush:::::::::::::::: Yeah, I think they pick up that I love them. I love the ones that drive me bonkers the most. Dude I have issues! My students from last semester are still leaving me messages. I really believe that God opened that door for me...remember, I didn't even apply for this job. The principal called me after a friend of a friend gave him my resume. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 8

From LazyLori, who stayed in Door County when her mom was dying. Girl thinks NOTHING she says applies to her. 

8098CC75-8B9A-49CB-9A8D-81FA45778437.png

I wonder what’s getting her away from Door County early this year? It can’t be the death of a parent or the birth of a grandchild. Oh, and Lori…don’t pack your bag any heavier than you can lift over your head. 

693F5E69-2AC0-4DAF-8716-BFCDCFA1726B.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 8

2 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

From LazyLori, who stayed in Door County when her mom was dying. Girl thinks NOTHING she says applies to her. 

8098CC75-8B9A-49CB-9A8D-81FA45778437.png

I wonder what’s getting her away from Door County early this year? It can’t be the death of a parent or the birth of a grandchild. Oh, and Lori…don’t pack your bag any heavier than you can lift over your head. 

693F5E69-2AC0-4DAF-8716-BFCDCFA1726B.png

Also, and that’s beside the point but still seems odd to me, who would ask someone about their “upper body strength”? You’d normally just ask for help without going into such weird details, at least from my experience.

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

::::::::::::blush:::::::::::::::: Yeah, I think they pick up that I love them. I love the ones that drive me bonkers the most. Dude I have issues! My students from last semester are still leaving me messages. I really believe that God opened that door for me...remember, I didn't even apply for this job. The principal called me after a friend of a friend gave him my resume. 

I just wish all teachers were like you. That’s what young people need and deserve, a good, dedicated teacher who doesn’t just instruct but who’s heart is in it, too. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

I just wish all teachers were like you. That’s what young people need and deserve, a good, dedicated teacher who doesn’t just instruct but who’s heart is in it, too. 

I want to be the teacher I needed and my kids needed. I like to have fun but there's discipline too. One of my classes is going to get a lecture on class behavior on Monday morning. This particular class is made up of mostly former homeschoolers and well, they're not exactly used to school type structure. Thing is, the "worst" offenders are the ones I like the most. The 2 of them are funny, smart, more than a little goofy at times, able to turn the entire class on its ear. But, they have that spark of madness that I love. 

Stay tuned for more adventures in teaching

• Love 1

9 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I want to be the teacher I needed and my kids needed. I like to have fun but there's discipline too. One of my classes is going to get a lecture on class behavior on Monday morning. This particular class is made up of mostly former homeschoolers and well, they're not exactly used to school type structure. Thing is, the "worst" offenders are the ones I like the most. The 2 of them are funny, smart, more than a little goofy at times, able to turn the entire class on its ear. But, they have that spark of madness that I love. 

Stay tuned for more adventures in teaching

Those are always the kids I love most, too. 

• Upvote 2

So while Lori is being thankful for men, did she thank the woman who struggled to help her put her bag in the overhead?  Because she sure didn’t seem thankful to her in that tweet. 
“Only a woman was available.”  🙄 Go f yourself, you entitled bitch. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Inquiring mind want to know:  If only women were available to help Lazy Lori with her bag -- does that mean it was a woman only flight? No men allowed?

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Inquiring mind want to know:  If only women were available to help Lazy Lori with her bag -- does that mean it was a woman only flight? No men allowed?

You know woman hating Lori would have parachuted out of that plane if that was the case. 
That’s probably her biggest nightmare, stuck forever somewhere with only, gulp, women available!!! 🙀

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, kpmom said:

You know woman hating Lori would have parachuted out of that plane if that was the case. 
That’s probably her biggest nightmare, stuck forever somewhere with only, gulp, women available!!! 🙀

I think Lori goes around asking men to do things, to make herself feel "feminine"  and protected and special. She mentioned a similar incident at Costco, where she couldn't lift some box and had to ask a big strong man to do it. Then she probably simpered some thanks. 

She should go to the gym and build some muscles of her own, and learn to take pride in her own abilities and strength. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I think Lori goes around asking men to do things, to make herself feel "feminine"  and protected and special. She mentioned a similar incident at Costco, where she couldn't lift some box and had to ask a big strong man to do it. Then she probably simpered some thanks. 

She should go to the gym and build some muscles of her own, and learn to take pride in her own abilities and strength. 

And who can forget when  her son had to come get her when she was supposed to evacuate her house due to some Cali wildfires.   She had no clue what to do. 
He told her to grab some stuff and she grabbed her makeup bag. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, kpmom said:

And who can forget when  her son had to come get her when she was supposed to evacuate her house due to some Cali wildfires.   She had no clue what to do. 

What an idiot. We had to evacuate years ago, because of a natural disaster, and even my teen daughter knew what to do. There were no menz around to help us. Even if there had been, they'd expect us to know how to pack and get in the car.

Lori acts like women are toddlers, who'll freak out and need guidance when something goes wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

That was a classic. Thanks for the memory!

I was reminded of Lazy Lori today, as I so often am, simply because I pride myself on living my life doing exactly the opposite of what she preaches. Today’s example:  we are finally getting around to removing the last ten feet of redwood railing on our deck, and replacing it with aluminum. The other 50 feet were done last year, but this year…well, it’s been crazy. My husband came home from Home Depot, put the required demo tools on the deck (it’s up a level from the ground) and said he’d change clothes and we start knocking it off. By the time he got out there, I had hammered and pried out all but two balusters (one in the middle and one on each end, so all that was left was to attach a strap, knock out the remaining three, and lower it to the ground. 

Everytime I hit a baluster with a hammer, I actually felt proud that I not only knew what to do but could do it ALL BY MYSELF. I’ve had long COVID this year; this was a triumph of strength and endurance.  Of course, I have a long way to go; when we were lowering the railing to the ground, it proved pretty heavy and pulled right out of my hands, crashing at the bottom. Oh well, it’s trash anyway. 

I love being independent, and I’d love being even stronger. I’m nearly LazyLori’s age, and I hope I’m at least a decade away from needing help putting a carry on in an overhead compartment. There is nothing Biblical or attractive about helpless, lazy people, women or not  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

49 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

That was a classic. Thanks for the memory!

I was reminded of Lazy Lori today, as I so often am, simply because I pride myself on living my life doing exactly the opposite of what she preaches. Today’s example:  we are finally getting around to removing the last ten feet of redwood railing on our deck, and replacing it with aluminum. The other 50 feet were done last year, but this year…well, it’s been crazy. My husband came home from Home Depot, put the required demo tools on the deck (it’s up a level from the ground) and said he’d change clothes and we start knocking it off. By the time he got out there, I had hammered and pried out all but two balusters (one in the middle and one on each end, so all that was left was to attach a strap, knock out the remaining three, and lower it to the ground. 

Everytime I hit a baluster with a hammer, I actually felt proud that I not only knew what to do but could do it ALL BY MYSELF. I’ve had long COVID this year; this was a triumph of strength and endurance.  Of course, I have a long way to go; when we were lowering the railing to the ground, it proved pretty heavy and pulled right out of my hands, crashing at the bottom. Oh well, it’s trash anyway. 

I love being independent, and I’d love being even stronger. I’m nearly LazyLori’s age, and I hope I’m at least a decade away from needing help putting a carry on in an overhead compartment. There is nothing Biblical or attractive about helpless, lazy people, women or not  

Good for you! I feel the same way when I do things around the house. IMO, Lori thinks she's being Scarlett O'Hara or something,

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic