IGNORED

Kristina had her babies (yes she did!)

Deleted03

Well, I'm glad everyone is healthy. Other than that, the only emotion I feel for her is pity. She's going to have a tough life if she keeps going like this. I can't imagine taking care of newborn twins and a 13 month old. My son just turned one on Sunday and we're going to start trying for another baby. The thought of a 2 year old (or close to 2) and a newborn has me shaking my head and questioning my sanity. I couldn't imagine having 3 kids under 14 months old. Add to that the fact that she's never really gotten the chance to enjoy life, explore the world, and discover herself. What a crappy life.

It's not easy by any means, but I love the 2 year age spread. I think I would have died with twins and a 1 yo though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The names! The horror! I see names like that weekly on Toddlers and Tiaras and mock them there too. I can't imagine for the life of me having a 13 month old and newborn twins. I'm having panic attacks just thinking about how I'm going to be responsible for one baby in hopefully about six weeks.

On the old FJ forum someone made a comment about how she "makes the Duggars look dirty" (because even the Duggars don't go as far as using a courting ruler and such). She used it as her username as a sarcastic joke.

Thanks! That makes sense that it was sarcastic.

Guest Anonymous

I'm hoping for her sake that her womb closes early. That girl looks half dead and malnourished most of the time.

Wasn't she the one whose firstborn aspirated meconium and they just let the kid puke it out?

That was Candy from keepingthehome with the meconium baby. In one of the more recent blog posts Kristina did say she had some hemorrhaging with Khloe.

Although Kloe and Raegan look like she doesn't know how to spell, I don't mind Brayden. And the three names do kind of go well together. Does she have a blog of her own?

I think on top of constant exhaustion she also has CFS. She's going to need some help and I don't know if her parents will give her any assistance.

Guest Anonymous
I think on top of constant exhaustion she also has CFS. She's going to need some help and I don't know if her parents will give her any assistance.

Yea all women with CFS should have eleventy kids :roll:

I think her mother has been staying with Kristina to help before the babies came. I really hope her mom can stay for several more weeks. Or months. Kristina is going to need her if she plans to get any sleep at all. I had twins and fortunately they were my first so I didn't know any better. There were times when I was so exhausted I didn't know if I could physically get out of bed-one of my twins slept very little and wanted to be held at all times. I can remember sitting for six hours straight nursing one or both babies. My rear end hurt. Twins are so much fun but they are a lot of work and Kristina already has a one year old. I don't envy her. Kristina always says Josh is a great husband. Well, now is his chance to really prove it. Congratulations to them. Life is about to change! It goes by too quickly so I hope they enjoy it as much as possible. Sleep when you can!

My mom had twins without a c-section. In fact, my sister waited 15 minutes to be born. She must've liked having all that space to herself.

My brother was 7lbs and my sister was 6lbs. I'll have to ask if she went the whole 40 weeks (+/- the 2 week window) in her pregnancy. I do know that she didn't know she was having twins until well into her pregnancy. I guess she'd missed an appointment because of a reschedule and when she finally got seen, the dr. heard a 2nd (3rd?) heartbeat. This was in '86 though, so I don't know when the mandatory c-sec has been in place.

Geeze, Mr. Lawful and I have been dating longer than she's even known her husband, and now they have three kids. Fundies...

The names! The horror! I see names like that weekly on Toddlers and Tiaras and mock them there too. I can't imagine for the life of me having a 13 month old and newborn twins. I'm having panic attacks just thinking about how I'm going to be responsible for one baby in hopefully about six weeks.

dude I have a friend with a 4 year old and an 18 month old about to have a third baby and they're freaking out! My friend realizes she only has two hands and will have 3 babies... something does not add up!

Do you think she can breastfeed even with her exhaution and all? Maybe with twins it will take longer for her ovulation to come back?

I have twins when my son was 2. It was total pandemonium! Of course, I did stop at three children. So my little brood just kept growing up and we went through all of the stages pretty much all at once. In retrospect, it was exhausting, but great fun most of the time. My children still put a smile on my face from ear to ear, even though they are all grown up.

The concern here is not the three babies all at once adventure, but the fact that there will likley be another one before these two are out of diapers.

I thought I saw something on her blog referring to Kloe being on formula, so I'm not sure she was breastfeeding her. I'm sure it is harder to breastfeed with CFS. although I hope can, as it should delay her ovulation (or at least it does for most women) and subsequent baby.

How old is she? Obviously she's quite fertile and has a high chance of having twins again, so she could end up with a family bigger than the Duggars. I hope not, she doesn't look especially healthy as is.

She has fibromyalgia not CFS I am pretty sure. Her parents are living with them right now.

How old is she? Obviously she's quite fertile and has a high chance of having twins again, so she could end up with a family bigger than the Duggars. I hope not, she doesn't look especially healthy as is.

I think she is 21.

She's 23.

A few weeks ago she posted about how she can't walk for more than 10 minutes without feeling like she's going to pass out. Time to just relax for a while, heal, and enjoy the babies you have before having more.

Being pregnant with twins was much different than being pregnant with one baby, at least for me. I had trouble walking with two babies in me and was much more tired. I was also hungrier with two than with one. Kristina may bounce back now that the babies are here.

I agree, the problem is that she will most likely keep having babies close together. That can be so overwhelming, even for someone who is a great mom. It is also hard on a marriage to have lots of very young children. I wish they would take some time out so Kristina can heal and adjust to the three they already have. My mother-in-law had her first four babies in four years and said she nearly lost her mind. They took several years before having the next one and they also did not previously believe in using any kind of birth control. I hope Kristina and Josh reconsider that issue.

Wait, this girl is MY age??? Damn.

I'm 15 months older than my sister, and 3 3/4 years older than my brother. My mom had her hands very full - if my brother had been my sister's twin rather than the baby of the family, that would have been way too insane. And my mom was in her early-mid 30s at the time!

I really hope Kristina somehow takes a break from the baby making.

Also, jealousy in a baby? Really? What exactly constitutes jealousy in this case? Crying because you're hungry or your diaper is wet and you have to wait because mummy's busy with the babies? I think I'd understand it more if it was, say, a 3 or 4 year old who then asked "When are the babies going back to the hospital?" (a story I've heard from the parents of children with such spacing), rather than a 13-month-old who likely can't actually speak more than a handful or two of words just yet...

(Vocabulary of a 12-month-old is approximately 10 words, ish. See, my major didn't go entirely to waste!)

Archived