IGNORED

Kristina had her babies (yes she did!)

Deleted03

Here's the post on her husband's blog

audioministries.blogspot.com/2011/10/prayer-request.html

We are in the hospital to have the twins, please pray for my wife, Kristina and a healthy delivery of the twins, Brayden and Raegan. Kristina is being induced this morning. Thanks for your prayers

ETA: and it was posted sunday

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope everything goes or went well for her. I've been watching her blog almost daily. Hope Josh checks in somewhere to give details; I doubt she'll be blogging anytime soon.

Yes she DID make it far. I thought the booties a few weeks ago were a ersatz baby announcement. Wishing her the best. (and some pregnancy-free months....)

Wow, she was induced? I thought twins were almost always c-section. I hope everything went ok!

It is possible to deliver twins the old fashion way. I know of 2 women who gave birth to twins this way.

It is possible to deliver twins the old fashion way. I know of 2 women who gave birth to twins this way.

Me too. I think a lot depends on the position of the babies.

They were born Sunday evening (as indicated on the husband's blog). The older daughter is showing "some" signs of jealousy according to the husband. Congratulations to Kristina & her husband (I guess), but yes, hope it'll be awhile before the next blessing.

Yo, KristinaHub: Kloe (which, name HATE) is not excited to be a big sister, she has no clue what being a big sister means. Though she'll learn soon enough when at 3 Kristina has her changing the 2-year-old Reagden and Bryleigh's diapers.

Also, nice spelling of jealousy. The A is not near the O on the keyboard so it wasn't a typo.

It seems like she delivered them the old fashion way. The 2nd baby was born 9 minutes after the first. That doesn't sound like a C-section.

One baby was around 7 lbs and the other was around 6 lbs. Wow; those are very good weights for twins!

Well, I'm glad everyone is healthy. Other than that, the only emotion I feel for her is pity. She's going to have a tough life if she keeps going like this. I can't imagine taking care of newborn twins and a 13 month old. My son just turned one on Sunday and we're going to start trying for another baby. The thought of a 2 year old (or close to 2) and a newborn has me shaking my head and questioning my sanity. I couldn't imagine having 3 kids under 14 months old. Add to that the fact that she's never really gotten the chance to enjoy life, explore the world, and discover herself. What a crappy life.

Maybe it is time to bring the courtin' ruler back for a few months.....

I was vag delivered fraternal twin; my brother ate everything- he weighed 7# 8oz, me, a mere 4#. Mom delivered all 7 of us without a single C-section.

My friend gave birth to identical twins AND it was a VBAC. The doctor offered a c-section, but she was determined to make it happen. The compromise was that she gave birth in an operating room with all of the c-section people standing by.

Maybe it is time to bring the courtin' ruler back for a few months.....

I was vag delivered fraternal twin; my brother ate everything- he weighed 7# 8oz, me, a mere 4#. Mom delivered all 7 of us without a single C-section.

Courtin' ruler ! :lol:

Well, I'm glad everyone is healthy. Other than that, the only emotion I feel for her is pity. She's going to have a tough life if she keeps going like this. I can't imagine taking care of newborn twins and a 13 month old. My son just turned one on Sunday and we're going to start trying for another baby. The thought of a 2 year old (or close to 2) and a newborn has me shaking my head and questioning my sanity. I couldn't imagine having 3 kids under 14 months old. Add to that the fact that she's never really gotten the chance to enjoy life, explore the world, and discover herself. What a crappy life.

My husband and I are trying for #2 and our 1st is 18mo. However, we waited 4+ years after getting married and lived together for some time before. We plan on stopping at 4 and I'm in the words of my mother "not getting any younger" and I have fertility issues.

Id cry bitter tears if I had 3 under 14mo. Or hide under the couch bawling and praying for death.

How do you expect a one year old to understand that she does not get the undivided attention of her mom anymore? particularly one that stays with her mom 24/7...! I mean... they're not even home! why do you write that stuff?

argh weird people. I'm sorry little Khloe and weird named kids, life is not gonna be easy...

How do you expect a one year old to understand that she does not get the undivided attention of her mom anymore? particularly one that stays with her mom 24/7...! I mean... they're not even home! why do you write that stuff?

argh weird people. I'm sorry little Khloe and weird named kids, life is not gonna be easy...

I know you're serious but this line with "weird named kids" cracked me up.

Courtin' ruler ! :lol:

Skankbiscuit (love your nick, btw, I giggle everytime I read it), am I mixing up my fundies

? Isn't she the one with the no touching, posing with a ruler, daddy putting on her Arby's proposal ring?

Didn't she post here and try to get people to buy some MLM crap?

Need fundie flowchart!

Skankbiscuit (love your nick, btw, I giggle everytime I read it), am I mixing up my fundies

? Isn't she the one with the no touching, posing with a ruler, daddy putting on her Arby's proposall ring?

Didn't she post here and try to get peiple to buy some MLM crap?

Need fundie flowchart!

You are 100% correct about the ruler and she got engaged at Arbys :lol: I don't remember her coming here about the MLM stuff, maybe someone else knows...

Can someone explain her user id? Isn't it something along the lines of Duggars are dirty? It was definitely something that called out the Duggars and I always thought that was odd coming from another fundie.

Ever wonder if god sits up there and fucks around?

"So they think they're all gifts? Hmmm... lets see how many you can hold at once!"

Its kinda like that sweepstakes when I was a kid where you can win 5 minutes in toys r us with as many shopping carts as you can fill. The kids would go nuts and grab shit all over the place... but in the end they had to give the bulk of it away because they couldnt play with it all (or afford the taxes).

Her ID was that because when her blog was found the thread on the old board was something like "she makes the duggars look dirty."

Can someone explain her user id? Isn't it something along the lines of Duggars are dirty? It was definitely something that called out the Duggars and I always thought that was odd coming from another fundie.

On the old FJ forum someone made a comment about how she "makes the Duggars look dirty" (because even the Duggars don't go as far as using a courting ruler and such). She used it as her username as a sarcastic joke.

Archived