IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 20: Setting Up a Tent at the Train Depot

Coconut Flan

he said he had went t'prison, an' was not guilty for anything that he done.

So, he done it all but was not sane enough to be convicted?

• Upvote 2

On 10/10/2022 at 1:21 PM, AmazonGrace said:

So, he done it all but was not sane enough to be convicted?

Who knows? Gary didn't give details, just his Weenese version of what he remembered the man saying. Gary is a one-man game of telephone sometimes - once a story gets filtered through his memory, belief system, wandering attention, and inability to find the words he needs, it can be radically changed.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

For the last couple of nights, he appears to have been preaching in a smaller tent as part of his home church revival. Unless Gary’s special tent can be downsized, it’s not his. However, the pulpit makes a proof of life appearance. It also looks like Caleb and his wife were singing. I couldn’t bring myself to listen, though. 

Oh, yes - we get Gary’s annual post about “Helloween.” He complains about how much money is “spented” on the holiday. 

Edited by postscript
Adding a thought.
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

On 10/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, postscript said:

For the last couple of nights, he appears to have been preaching in a smaller tent as part of his home church revival. Unless Gary’s special tent can be downsized, it’s not his.

Gary's tent can be put up in various sizes, but I think you're right about it not being his. It looks different, and I've never seen that faux window in Gary's. Maybe it belongs to Gene Gouge.

Spoiler

image.png.45d013311ae29b63941cc523eb522670.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • I Agree 2

Another crazy preacher yelling at people in the latest YouTube video. Talks about America being this close to communism and * losing America as we know it. Which goes down well with the audience. Someone who sounds like Gary's eldest son says yes it is!! And you are right.!! 

He yells about the antichrist and Biden as well and he's micked up which makes him louder than he needs to be. 

Gary's father(?) At the beginning of this session leads on the alter and I can barely hear him.

I switched off when the yeller was talking about hobos and then he said not homos nastily and everybody laughed.

Honestly I would be terrified if I was if a young age and had to listen to this bs

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, clese said:

Another crazy preacher yelling at people in the latest YouTube video.

I haven't watched it yet, but I think that's Gene Gouge, from Liberty Baptist. He's shared revival weeks with Gary before, and I recapped some of his vile shit in the past.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 10/10/2022 at 8:41 PM, thoughtful said:

Gary is a one-man game of telephone sometimes

I have a nomination for a new thread title!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

Have you got your regrets right on this side?

Ok folks one day every individual will stand before GOD. And if you have done well. You'll hear well done. But if not you'll have the regrets that you wish you had got right on this side. We will all stand before a Rightoues Judge.

Bro Gary Hawkins

Grammarly is confused about what Gary is trying to say.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

Gary, don’t sprain your arm patting yourself on the back. Every time he posts one of these, I can just see the wheels turning in his brain, as he pictures himself getting a “well done” from God while everyone else he knows gets pitched into a lake of fire. He’ll then pitch a crown or two at Jesus’ feet in a celestial game of horseshoes before sitting down to a good Chinese meal with his favorite old-time preachers. It reads like a sketch from a 70s-era variety show. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Rightoues Judge

Well, I suppose I'd prefer a correct judge of my oxygen uptake efficiency slope over a wrong one. But I don't know why Gary cares about something so specific.

1 minute ago, postscript said:

He’ll then pitch a crown or two at Jesus’ feet in a celestial game of horseshoes before sitting down to a good Chinese meal with his favorite old-time preachers.

And John the Baptist, because he named the sin and the sinner, and nobody likes him.

I wonder what John the Baptist will think of Moo Goo Gai Pan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Ok folks Gary has had things to say.

Ok folks you can't go into the ditch and pull them out.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Well he's right about something once. If you want to pull something out of the ditch it's easier if you're not in the ditch yourself. If you are also in the ditch you will have to push them out.

You know this guy who will make away?

Spoiler

Ok folks you don't have to understand but you need to learn to trust HIM. HE'LL make away when there is no way.

Apparently God doesn't understand how doors are meant to work:

Spoiler

Ok folks when the LORD shuts the doors no man can open. When the LORD opens the doors no man to closes them. So as soon as you can Realize you can't go up against GOD. GOD has all power.

The entire point of doors is that people can close and open them as needed. If you don't have that functionality it's not a door.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ok folks when the LORD shuts the doors no man can open. When the LORD opens the doors no man to closes them. So as soon as you can Realize you can't go up against GOD. GOD has all power.

That . . . that may actually be something I've never heard or read from Gary before! Something . . . new?!     :fainting:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Heard this joke somewhere:

When one door closes another one opens. Other than that it's a great car.

• Haha 13

On 10/8/2022 at 5:46 PM, Ozlsn said:

Maybe Gary should try putting a version of the New Testament that he can actually understand in front of his eyes...

If Gary wasn't so willfully stupid I'd think that he deliberately chooses not to look at other translations because he is afraid he might realize he's misinterpreting something. 

But I don't think he has that much brainpower.

My church is doing Trunk or Treat this year! I might go help hand out candy. I need to figure out with my sister what we are doing... I'm the sort to decorate up and have spooky music playing. 

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is basically a riff on "When God closes a door, he opens a window."  The idea is implied that once God closes the door, it stays closed. People usually say this when dealing with hardship. I wonder how his mother is doing.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

This is basically a riff on "When God closes a door, he opens a window."  The idea is implied that once God closes the door, it stays closed. People usually say this when dealing with hardship. I wonder how his mother is doing.

Oh that's why it's so damn drafty in my house?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

On Facebook, Gary has been profound, original and not repetitive at all.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Spoiler

image.png.f4fd1436bda9b901270739ca846f5bd1.png

image.png.ec922fbf5d2129a8ff03be26c1e6a529.png

image.png.860b5f5ab0ab3add60bf77f0724ae8d8.png

image.png.52759a1d01999df4a996bfa98338e2d7.png

image.png.28a80872a09acf226d38a5c9d7e4c0e0.png

image.png.ec22db5a55c753d122bafc1491207294.png

image.png.275fb2ab381f99dafb9ac51da915c968.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic