IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

Esther s grader gave birth to a baby boy, Daniel, yesterday I think or the day before? Home birth with midwife and everyone is doing well. Poor John is exhausted 🙄

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, EyesOpen said:

Esther s grader gave birth to a baby boy, Daniel, yesterday I think or the day before? Home birth with midwife and everyone is doing well. Poor John is exhausted 🙄

I bet he did so much work! It’s so hard watching your 41 year old wife give birth to her 13th child! 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 6

On 10/14/2022 at 6:18 AM, Bastet said:

Thalidomide was never approved in the US, though some people got it from overseas. 

Thalidomide was given, as a sample, to the mother of a friend of mine in the US to help with morning sickness.  My friend was born with a shortened arm but a functioning hand.   My friend has three children who were not affected.  I think there was a NDA involved, but I believe the family received some money as a result.    

• Upvote 2

On 10/14/2022 at 7:33 PM, EyesOpen said:

Isn't Daniel the name of her brother who is no longer fundy? The one that offered Annahelp to escape her husband? 

If so, that would be an interesting name choice, if only I had any hope for Esther rebelling. 

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

Isn't Daniel the name of her brother who is no longer fundy? The one that offered Annahelp to escape her husband? 

I think so, yes. 

If you have 13 kids, you decide to do Bible names, and you come from a large family who also did Bible names, there will be some repeats. It probably doesn’t matter much since they live in Zambia. She probably sees her brother Daniel every 5 years. Her son Nehemiah Shrader also shares a name with his cousin Nehemiah Keller. 

• Upvote 12

On 10/15/2022 at 5:50 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet he did so much work! It’s so hard watching your 41 year old wife give birth to her 13th child! 

Esther probably had the gall to ask him to ‘babysit’ some of his offspring while she was labouring.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3

On 10/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, KWLand said:

Rumor on the ama Reddit post was Daniel is back in fundie land.  

I wonder how much truth is in that AMA though. That person also said Esther got pregnant with her second child 2 weeks after having her first, wich is not true at all, and easily disproved if you just look at their date of birth.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, indianabones said:

Madison (Crane/Crain, however she spells it) Myers is pregnant with a boy. No due date.

April. It was in a story

• Thank You 3

I know I’m majorly behind on updating the list. I promise I’ll get to it in the next couple of days!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 5

Courtney Rogers shared this on October 13, about her child #11 (of twelve):

(Sorry for posing it here, I never know where to put her updates.)

Screenshot_20221022_180401_com.instagram.android_edit_5704642930224844.jpg

Screenshot_20221022_180330_com.instagram.android_edit_5704666961541507.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, flowergirl said:

Screenshot_20221022_180401_com.instagram.android_edit_5704642930224844.jpg

Screenshot_20221022_180330_com.instagram.android_edit_5704666961541507.jpg

And yet she got pregnant 6 months after she was born during the pandemic because she just had to have 12 kids. 

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

Amy Foster’s younger brother in law has a new son. They named him Henry Wilhelmus. I’ve heard of Wilhelm. But not Wilhelmus. He was born in 10/18.

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Amy Foster’s younger brother in law has a new son. They named him Henry Wilhelmus. I’ve heard of Wilhelm. But not Wilhelmus. He was born in 10/18.

I looked it up, it's both a Dutch and a Latin variation.

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I looked it up, it's both a Dutch and a Latin variation.

I should have known it was Latin with the “us” at the end. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Is that the one that was on the property? Steven? Or Joel? Or is there another? I thought Jill had said that Steven I was going to help take care of mom

18 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Is that the one that was on the property? Steven? Or Joel? Or is there another? I thought Jill had said that Steven I was going to help take care of mom

I doubt it. He’s a married brother with 3 young kids. While there are 2 other unmarried brothers who could probably help. The Fosters have 6 kids. 2 girls (married to Catlins) 2 married sons (Steven and Amy’s husband) and 2 unmarried sons. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

On 10/22/2022 at 7:10 PM, flowergirl said:

Why doesn't Courtney have her own thread?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

Why doesn't Courtney have her own thread?

She does. It’s in Families and Individuals under archived threads. Hope I linked correctly 

• Thank You 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic