IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

I Wonder if Webster 5 is a boy if they’ll name him Zane Allen? Probably… the Bateses have a Maci and a Kaci.

At least Zade and Zane don’t rhyme.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Isaiah and Breana Jeub had a boy named Lochlan Karey on August 31st

I really like the name Lochlan, in general I really like the naming style of the second gen Jeubs

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Chiari said:

I really like the name Lochlan, in general I really like the naming style of the second gen Jeubs

I’m not a huge fan of Hermione Jeub because I only think of Harry Potter. I like her character. She’s great. But I’ve never met another Hermione in my life so my mind goes straight to her. I saw a child named Daenerys and my brain immediately went to game of thrones. If there’s only one fictional character with a name and no one else, my brain can’t break the association. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not a huge fan of Hermione Jeub because I only think of Harry Potter. I like her character. She’s great. But I’ve never met another Hermione in my life so my mind goes straight to her. I saw a child named Daenerys and my brain immediately went to game of thrones. If there’s only one fictional character with a name and no one else, my brain can’t break the association. 

I actually love Hermione, of course I think of Harry Potter, but it's a cute name. I was wondering what they were going to name a boy, they did Damon, which I love and thought it one really well with Hermione

Hannah Duggar (nee Wissman) had a considerable bump in her sister’s Instagram story (sorry didn’t capture) so she is did not announce as soon as they found out. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, Zee said:

Hannah Duggar (nee Wissman) had a considerable bump in her sister’s Instagram story (sorry didn’t capture) so she is did not announce as soon as they found out. 

Or didn’t post the pics for the announcement when they were actually taken. Though I went from easy to conceal to “holy crap are you having twins??” in about a 10 day period.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, raayx01 said:

429775596_ScreenShot2022-09-07at11_55_50PM.jpeg.3f5192a3f8dbc05b2c373e18ea79aae9.jpeg

Possible honeymoon baby? Rachel Wiggins Roberts (due Dec. 10) is around the same size. Jer and Hannah married in late March, which would give them a Christmastime due date for a honeymoon baby. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Possible honeymoon baby? Rachel Wiggins Roberts (due Dec. 10) is around the same size. Jer and Hannah married in late March, which would give them a Christmastime due date for a honeymoon baby. 

Bump sizes can be very different depending on the person. Some people look like Hannah at 15 weeks, some others at 25 weeks. Let’s just wait until they announce the due date…

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least Hermione was a name before HP, so even though 99% of the people thinks of HP I would not think it is a weird name.

Daenerys is only a name in the GOT-universe which is a whole other level for me.

• Upvote 8

On 9/6/2022 at 6:43 PM, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I actually knew a couple who did this. It never sat right with me. They had 3 girls crammed into one (tiny) bedroom. The mom really, really, really wanted a boy. I remember her saying during her last pregnancy, “hopefully this one’s a boy.” But she was fully prepared to have a fifth kid if number four wasn’t a boy, (luckily it was). 

What bothered me about all of it was that the mom was so vocal about wanting a boy. Her three daughters were each conceived with the hope that they would be a boy. If anyone of them had been, I really don’t think the mom would have had so many kids. To me it just seemed like the girls weren’t really wanted. I can’t imagine what it must be like to realize you only exist because you’re mother was hoping you would something you’re not. 

I’m not saying that the daughters weren’t loved or were neglected. Because that wasn’t the case. They were loved and well taken care of, they just weren’t what the mom seemingly wanted. 

I've shared this before but one of the final straws in my leaving my legalist church was when the associate pastor announced that he and his wife were pregnant with their first and it was a boy, "Unlike my brother (the pastor), we're having a boy first because we don't need any practice." I still to this day wish I had just got up and walked out then, but I was just in shock and feeling so bad for his nieces that were sitting right in front of him when he said that.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 19

54 minutes ago, nolongerIFBx said:

I've shared this before but one of the final straws in my leaving my legalist church was when the associate pastor announced that he and his wife were pregnant with their first and it was a boy, "Unlike my brother (the pastor), we're having a boy first because we don't need any practice." I still to this day wish I had just got up and walked out then, but I was just in shock and feeling so bad for his nieces that were sitting right in front of him when he said that.

Please tell me that wasn’t from the pulpit!

• Upvote 1

And this is why I never really wish for boys or girls when it comes to these kids. In their families and culture, sure, the girls do have the raw end of the deal, but if there's a boy, especially just one, there's that chance of him becoming the golden boy who can do no wrong, and do they really need that? My only wish is that one day, one of the new generation will break the cycle.

Edited by AliC
sentence ran too long lol
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

On 9/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, raayx01 said:

429775596_ScreenShot2022-09-07at11_55_50PM.jpeg.3f5192a3f8dbc05b2c373e18ea79aae9.jpeg

Joy Forsyth had a sizeable bump while pregnant with Gideon. He weighed in at 10lbs. at birth.

• Upvote 2

Recently my dad found a newsletter from an old job highlighting mangers, my dad and another guy, with little blurbs about their personal lives. The other guy talked about how he had 2 daughters with a 3rd kid on the way, and was quoted: "I love football, so mommy had better have a boy this time."  Gotta love wall street in the 70s am I right?

Thankfully my dad just talked about his love of bowling.

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Trip Cape was born to Ariana Balka Cape around August 20th per the wiki. Interesting name. 

Sounds like a vacation destination…

”So where are you going for Spring Break?”

”Trip Cape man!”

”Oh dude awesome!”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic