IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have to note that something happened with the Shupes and Erika had to put the kids in public school. It was never explained but it’s assumed that it all became too much for Erika and she couldn’t handle it. 

It must’ve been odd over COVID when they had to homeschool again, although I’m guessing they’d have been doing work set by their schools as opposed to fundie SOTDRT stuff. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

What’s a quiche baby?

Because the baby’s name is Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine is a savory French egg based tart. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Looking Lydia Mieczkowski and Bruce Carlock's wedding live stream, and it seems that Grace (Mieczkowski) Cox is very pregnant... Just on time, cause she's pregnant every two years....

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 6/17/2022 at 4:23 AM, Bethella said:

The closest spacing I found are Emmanuel and Gabriel Sanders who are 273 days apart (20 Dec 2001 to 19 Sep 2002).

Wow 😯 that is crazy. 

I found out I was pregnant on December 30th 2020 and had my baby at the beginning of September 2021. in that same amount of time Wendi Sanders went from one newborn to the next newborn. Was Gabriel a preemie? She must have been ovulating the second she gave birth.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

Wow 😯 that is crazy. 

I found out I was pregnant on December 30th 2020 and had my baby at the beginning of September 2021. in that same amount of time Wendi Sanders went from one newborn to the next newborn. Was Gabriel a preemie? She must have been ovulating the second she gave birth.

I don’t have any details but I have to assume that Gabriel was born early. 

• Upvote 3

Gabby Barrett is on tour/going on tour with Jason Aldean. She's leaving the tour during the end of August. Her second child is due in the fall.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2022 at 7:05 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have to note that something happened with the Shupes and Erika had to put the kids in public school. It was never explained but it’s assumed that it all became too much for Erika and she couldn’t handle it. 

As I recollect, it was a combination of things. Mr. Shupe's job (whatever it was) didn't benefit from the hyper-fundie family image, there was a special needs child (autism?), the older girls rejected fundie-wear and other restrictions, and finally, Erica started feeling poorly and needed iron infusions (nevermind all those salads she doled out at lunch).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

Hey Bethella, I found this on Tumblr:

Dates seem wrong?

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 9.04.50 am.png

ALso:

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 9.05.08 am.png

Most of those don’t match the dates I have. 

• Lora Lynn, 8/23/1979
  • Noah Edwin, 9/20/1988
  • Abbi, 12/20/1990
  • Rebekah Ashton, 10/24/1992
  • Grace, 4/21/1996
  • Ethan Maxwell, 1/17/1998
  • Emanuel, 12/20/2001
  • Gabriel, 9/21/2002
  • Nehemiah, 1/10/2005

And I only had one of Abbi’s kids- listed as Archie not Archer. 

Does anyone else have dates to compare? @anjulibai?

And the parents married in April 1987. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Most of those don’t match the dates I have. 

• Lora Lynn, 8/23/1979
  • Noah Edwin, 9/20/1988
  • Abbi, 12/20/1990
  • Rebekah Ashton, 10/24/1992
  • Grace, 4/21/1996
  • Ethan Maxwell, 1/17/1998
  • Emanuel, 12/20/2001
  • Gabriel, 9/21/2002
  • Nehemiah, 1/10/2005

And I only had one of Abbi’s kids- listed as Archie not Archer. 

Does anyone else have dates to compare? @anjulibai?

And the parents married in April 1987. 

I have Archer called "Archie" and I had a mystery baby written down where Ever Joy is with an approximate date around then. There was a reference to a new baby from LL but never a name mentioned. 

I had only approximate dates for all including Eman and Gabe, but mine are closer to the Tumblr - some are same as yours. 

Edited by lexiloumarie
  • Thank You 2

On 6/17/2022 at 10:14 PM, Eleonore Peyrac said:

Atlas Andrew Woodward is born on june the 9th (Mackenzie and Titus' 2nd son), according Cheryl long FB

this is the 5th grandbaby added to family in the past 9 months! (Alexandra Lee, Halo Brielle, Bonnie Kayann, Dixie Mae and Atlas Andrew...)

Aww, I have an Atlas. Here he is:

00224322-F7B8-4215-A138-FE38D3825BC1.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 19

I guess since Esther inadvertently announced her baby's sex already they decided that they needed to reveal the name.

Nathan's actual first name is Kenneth (Nathan is his middle name) so I'm guessing that's why they chose Kenna. Well, it's better than Davia Waller!

• Upvote 10

17 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

As I recollect, it was a combination of things. Mr. Shupe's job (whatever it was) didn't benefit from the hyper-fundie family image, there was a special needs child (autism?), the older girls rejected fundie-wear and other restrictions, and finally, Erica started feeling poorly and needed iron infusions (nevermind all those salads she doled out at lunch).

I believe he did fire restoration in houses? Possibly flood and such but I’m not totally sure.

• Upvote 1

Why am I not surprised Nathan named his first child after himself (his first name is Kenneth)?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Does anyone know what happened with Timothy Sanders first marriage. IIRC neither the Sanders or Lora Lyn have mentioned wife #1. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, ContrastingButtons said:

I think she means, for example, in January and November of the same calendar year.  While there are quite a few mothers with babies less than 12 months apart, there are far fewer with kids with the same birth YEAR on their birth certificate.  

I knew of someone who had babies in 

March 2019, January 2020, December 2020, and October 2021

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • WTF 3

Crystal Paine gave birth to a boy today -- mom & baby doing well.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

46 minutes ago, Shannonsnarks said:

I knew of someone who had babies in 

March 2019, January 2020, December 2020, and October 2021

Also none of them live with her at the moment CPS took them/she placed them with other families because CPS didn’t allow her husband to be around kids. (She kept having kids after this was known too

• Sad 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1

Sarah Reith had a girl named Isabella Rose June 20th and she’s around 8.5 lbs. which is huge compared to her sister’s birth weight. Therefore we can assume she was not growth restricted and she looks quite healthy. So that’s good. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Just thought of something. Since her older sister Elizabeth Joann goes by Lizzy Jo, will Isabella Rose go by Izzy Ro?

• Haha 2

On 6/20/2022 at 3:35 PM, browngrl said:

Does anyone know what happened with Timothy Sanders first marriage. IIRC neither the Sanders or Lora Lyn have mentioned wife #1. 

LL has mentioned and shown her mother/her mother's side very briefly/with limited info with the apparent intention to protect their privacy. Her mother is not at all fundamentalist or connected in anyway to VF or IBLP so I'm not sure how much I should post. She has a very similar career (higher prestige but similar interest) to LL

It seems like a similar situation to the elder siblings of the Campana kids. They don't appear to be part of the cult and their family has gone to great lengths to seemingly stay off the internet so it never feels right to "out them" so to speak. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic