IGNORED

Katie & Travis 4: Still under the Umbrella of Patriarchy

samurai_sarah

I’m guessing the Clark females are just bad at naming their babies after the parents. Travis’s sister Kayla is naming her son Kayson. Because he’s Kay’s Son. 🙄🙄🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m guessing the Clark females are just bad at naming their babies after the parents. Travis’s sister Kayla is naming her son Kayson. Because he’s Kay’s Son. 🙄🙄🙄

Isn’t his middle name going to be Clark? So Kay’s Son and her maiden name. How original 🤦🏼‍♀️

Although I guess the one positive we can take from it is that her husband isn’t insisting on the baby being named for the paternal side of the family. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Alysabeth said:

Isn’t his middle name going to be Clark? So Kay’s Son and her maiden name. How original 🤦🏼‍♀️

Although I guess the one positive we can take from it is that her husband isn’t insisting on the baby being named for the paternal side of the family. 

I always think that if the baby is getting the father’s last name, then the mom should have the first or middle name from her side of the family if she wants. It only seems fair to me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought it was also a combination of their names Kayla + Cameron, so double duty cutsie.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

no??11 are you taking the piss? surely not! 

still better than scottiejune one word I would not hate it as much as scottie june two words too cutesy and out there for me but better than the mashed up monstrosity 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, Scottlen Cross Holt was a very late in life baby for Bobye. He was born when their oldest child (Kaeleigh) was 27.

Thanks…Scottlen Cross. That’s another unique one.  Maybe that’s what happens when you keep having children for 27 years. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SassyPants said:

Thanks…Scottlen Cross. That’s another unique one.  Maybe that’s what happens when you keep having children for 27 years. 

They have a name theme they have to stick to. The girls all have K names and the boys all have S names.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic