IGNORED

Erin & Chad 9: The Paine of it All

samurai_sarah

6 hours ago, NonSOTDRT Teacher said:

Has anyone noted, that like her newest sister-in-law, Erin has done a major Instagram purge? She only follows two accounts- her and her husband’s business page. She no longer follows any family member or sibling. 

She did hers first, about 2-3 weeks ago. I think a lot of them might start doing that, especially after the Warden debacle where people deduced his underage girlfriend based on his following, found her profile and her VSCO. A bunch of people on Reddit admitted to following her. He ended up unflowing her and she scrubbed the confirming pics from VSCO 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Jill Dillard just had her gallbladder removed after the birth of her third child. A woman I know in real life just had her gallbladder removed after the birth of her second child. 

Most of the women we mentioned don't have that many kids. Even Erin has only 5 kids compared to like Michelle Duggar.

The first people I knew who had gallbladder surgeries were older men in their 50s and 60s. I was surprised when the woman I know had her surgery as she is 30-something. Apparently it's not uncommon among younger women.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jill Dillard just had her gallbladder removed after the birth of her third child. A woman I know in real life just had her gallbladder removed after the birth of her second child. 

Most of the women we mentioned don't have that many kids. Even Erin has only 5 kids compared to like Michelle Duggar.

The first people I knew who had gallbladder surgeries were older men in their 50s and 60s. I was surprised when the woman I know had her surgery as she is 30-something. Apparently it's not uncommon among younger women.

I’ve never met anyone younger than me who had their gall bladder out. I was 13. This was back in the 1990s.

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That's interesting. The only people I know Are my husband and his sibling, who got theirs out in their 20s; and my mother who got hers out in her 40s. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I agree it's not as uncommon as people think.  A relative of ours had her gallbladder out after the birth of her second child.  She was 25.  

• Upvote 3

My mum had 3 babies and then had her gallbladder removed, my sister had 3 babies and had her gallbladder removed. I have 2 kids and thinking of a 3rd and now feeling worried if that will mean I'll develop gallstones too... just my luck.

• Upvote 1

Erin/Chad started making videos again for their YT after much talking with God, who apparently said that it was ok as long as it was to help minister to others/purposeful content.  And how will they do this?  Erin will be posting videos of herself playing a keyboard.  She started with The Hokey Pokey.  Thank god for allowing them to minister me with this content.  I would not know to put my right foot in and THEN take it out. 

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 36

35 minutes ago, JMO said:

Erin/Chad started making videos again for their YT after much talking with God, who apparently said that it was ok as long as it was to help minister to others/purposeful content.  And how will their do this?  Erin will be posting videos of herself playing a keyboard.  She started with The Hokey Pokey.  Thank god for allowing them to minister me with this content.  I would not know to put my right foot in and THEN take it out. 

Are they heading down to Maxhell? Where everything is over analyzed into oblivion and nothing useful ever gets across to their audience? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, JMO said:

She started with The Hokey Pokey.  Thank god for allowing them to minister me with this content.  I would not know to put my right foot in and THEN take it out. 

Wouldn't "shaking it all about" stir up desires that cannot be righteously fulfilled???

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 31
  • I Agree 1

Erin also has a CD of "meditative, soulful hymns" coming out.  And they are still planning on moving to Florida.  God is continuing to lead them there.  And they are coming up with gift boxes for purchase.  So the REAL reason they are back (other than to rub our noses in how super special godly they are) is they have stuff to shill. 

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

The vibe in the video

...when she's sitting there going "mmmmm" in agreement ...it's very Christopher guest (best in show, mighty wind, etc).

I'm especially thinking of the "bimbo" dog owner who marries the really old guy.

Is it just me getting that vibe??

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

44 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The vibe in the video

...when she's sitting there going "mmmmm" in agreement ...it's very Christopher guest (best in show, mighty wind, etc).

I'm especially thinking of the "bimbo" dog owner who marries the really old guy.

Is it just me getting that vibe??

I bet Erin and Chad both like soup. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

18 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Didn't Chad sell his business? Or did we just talk about whether he could?

Paine Construction is now Bates Construction. Trace took over the business and works with Warden. I don’t think a sale took place.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I never watch these videos, but just did. Erin is like a parody of a evangelical wife - the adoring fundie gaze, meticulously blown out long blond hair, pink and purple 80s makeup, loud ruffled blouse, death grip on chad’s arm, the carefully peppered “aww, you’re so sweet” comments directed towards her headship, speaking only in christianese. The smugness is nauseating. Be real, Erin! I’m not sure she even knows how. She’s so deep in the kool-aid. And I just cannot with the backwards-facing books on Chad’s desk. That’s a sign of a person who hates them; it’s so upsetting. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Guanabana said:

Paine Construction is now Bates Construction. Trace took over the business and works with Warden. I don’t think a sale took place.

So the Paine Construction instagram is still there and Erin posted stories of Chad working, do I think Trace just stated his own company instead of taking over Chad's, once the move to Florida fell through. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

So the Paine Construction instagram is still there and Erin posted stories of Chad working, do I think Trace just stated his own company instead of taking over Chad's, once the move to Florida fell through. 

I was not aware of this development. So they are basically competing for the same customers. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Johannah said:

And I just cannot with the backwards-facing books on Chad’s desk. That’s a sign of a person who hates them; it’s so upsetting. 

I honestly don't understand why you would do that? I mean, you can't see which book is which, so what's the point?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I honestly don't understand why you would do that? I mean, you can't see which book is which, so what's the point?

Because they don’t match her aesthetic. The Bates girls seem to be extremely superficial. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:59 PM, JDuggs said:

Erin disclosed today that she had gallbladder surgery a couple of weeks ago. She had some complications, but is doing well now.

Ugh I had mine removed and ended up with sepsis for months. It was no pleasant. Couldn't even bend over to put my shoes on. And she has 5 kids. It must have been tough. As pompus and smug as she is, I hope she had help. It was awful.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Ugh I had mine removed and ended up with sepsis for months. It was no pleasant. Couldn't even bend over to put my shoes on. And she has 5 kids. It must have been tough. As pompus and smug as she is, I hope she had help. It was awful.

My surgery went smoothly. I don’t think it would be a walk in the park with 5 kids. But Chad helps. I think I felt much better after about 5 days post surgery. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

14 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Because undoubtedly no one is reading any books in that house. Learning is sinful. Must only read ancient stories translated into early 17th century English over and over as God obviously intended. No need to know what other books are which. They’ve most definitely never been used for reading. Unless one of them has the sheet music for the Hokey Pokey. She might know where that one is. 

• Upvote 8

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic