IGNORED

Erin & Chad 9: The Paine of it All

samurai_sarah

We had a lego store open in out area and as some of you might know you can make and buy your own figures. Well I spotted the denim jean skirt. I go so excited to make a fundie lego. No long blonde hair but I got as close to Erin as I could with a pretty piggy. I added the mean face before I decided it was going to be Erin because I was going to make an unhappy with being fundie, fundie lol. If I had of been thinking of Erin I would have done a smiling face lol. Anyway just another random way fundies can affect day to day living. Me getting all excited by a lego denim jean skirt lol 

AF80B2DA-66C3-4221-92F7-B6101AF1426C.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

8 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Why would they warn the pig?

Do people really arrange their moving plans based on a pig?

That’s clearly a typo for “weaned.” And yes, it’s a pet pig, probably from a breed that has valuable piglets, so they probably want to sell the piglets and wean the pig before they move. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That’s clearly a typo for “weaned.” And yes, it’s a pet pig, probably from a breed that has valuable piglets, so they probably want to sell the piglets and wean the pig before they move. 

Would the Paines own a valuable pig? With valuable piglets? They don't seem at all wealthy to me. For their purposes, a run-of-the-mill pig would do.

4 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Would the Paines own a valuable pig? With valuable piglets? They don't seem at all wealthy to me. For their purposes, a run-of-the-mill pig would do.

I don’t know anything about their pig, but pet pigs are usually miniature breeds. Regular pigs are enormous. People often spend too much money on pets.

• Upvote 4

I had a coworker who owned miniature pigs that topped out around 35lbs.  They were so cool!  And yeah, pretty expensive since ACTUAL miniature pigs aren't nearly as common as farm pigs sold as miniature pigs.  I wanna say they were at least $700 and there may have been a spay/neuter contract as well.

• Upvote 2

We once looked at a home in a very exclusive enclave and the owners had a pet, indoor pig. The stairs had ramps for the pig to easily navigate. We placed a contingent offer knowing our own home would sell quickly, but the owners declined. Within a week we had both sold our home and purchased another in a neighboring community. Of course the pig owners called back and wanted to renegotiate the offer-

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I don’t know anything about their pig, but pet pigs are usually miniature breeds. Regular pigs are enormous. People often spend too much money on pets.

So I’ve read up a bit on this. There aren’t miniature pigs. I suppose the closest might be the pot belly pig. But they still get very large too. I read that basically all pigs get much larger. But people sell miniature pigs as babies. Which are very small. And lie. They say, “oh it will only be 30lbs fully grown.” When they know damn well that isn’t true. So unless you get a tiny runt with growth problems, every pig you buy will be rather large. 

• Upvote 5

I thought that, too, although this particular line did stay that small for the several years I worked with her.  I was taught in vet school that there was no such thing.  And I definitely said that to her when she bought her first one and then had to eat my words.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
  • Upvote 2

Pot-bellied pigs grow to the size of a medium-sized dog, but make the dog really heavy for its height. Surely it must be that kind, rather than an enormous farm sow?

• I Agree 1

Chad and Erin's Florida house fell through, so they are in Tennessee till they find a new one. They are slowing down on their youtube videos as a result, as per their latest youtube.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

They said they are taking a break from youtube until further notice because they just want to put out there content that is encouraging spiritually. The place they want to move in florida is in the DeLand area.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Is that close to where Alyssa lives? I haven’t read or heard their announcement about not moving yet, but if I was going to make a public announcement about moving, I wouldn’t have done it until it was a done deal. It puts some extra pressure on them to have to do something now.

• Upvote 3

So the FL housing fell through…did they already turn over their business to whichever B boy is taking over? If so, how do they support themselves?

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

They really come across so holier than thou. We're taking a YouTube break because our content has to be "intentional."  Its so clearly a dig at her siblings.  

I just deleted a bunch of things because it was really BEC but the whole video was cringey to me. I'll just say that. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

So the FL housing fell through…did they already turn over their business to whichever B boy is taking over? If so, how do they support themselves?

I think he did, at least Trace already has a twitter account for his new bussiness. Wonder what church is in the DeLand area that it is so great they need to move there despite having to give up a bussiness and move away from both of their families.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

They really come across so holier than thou. We're taking a YouTube break because our content has to be "intentional."  Its so clearly a dig at her siblings.  

I just deleted a bunch of things because it was really BEC but the whole video was cringey to me. I'll just say that. 

And I despise when these folks imply that their family always comes first and because of that they are somehow better parents than the rest of us working stiffs. Having a job implies true sacrifice and a love and commitment to family, IMO-

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I agree they are cringey. They certainly seem to think a lot of themselves. Who are they to be giving advice, anyway? Their oldest is 7, so imo they are unqualified to give parenting advice. They have no income that I can see, so they aren't qualified to give financial advice. Spiritual advice? I dunno, why them? Neither one has any training or experience.

Why are they advising the rest of the world as to how to live?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

I think Chad encouraged Erin to quit the BSB after some fight she had & used it as prime opportunity to get her to leave because he was afraid that she was becoming too much like Carlin, who appears to be the family breadwinner, and I think he was eager to get Erin away from her entire family, including her mom who he probably thinks is a working heathen now with BSB…

Erin has a strong personality like Carlin so I think she fixates on things like YouTube, the cards, and wants to be like her influencer sisters and Chad wants her to knock it off and recede to the background & be like Tori, who isn’t on social media & pops out a baby like it’s an annual holiday. 

While Erin is strong, I think she wants Chad to lead since she prides herself on being a submissive tradwife & I think Chad takes advantage of it & resents her when she acts like a “boss babe”…

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I think Chad encouraged Erin to quit the BSB after some fight she had & used it as prime opportunity to get her to leave because he was afraid that she was becoming too much like Carlin, who appears to be the family breadwinner, and I think he was eager to get Erin away from her entire family, including her mom who he probably thinks is a working heathen now with BSB…

Erin has a strong personality like Carlin so I think she fixates on things like YouTube, the cards, and wants to be like her influencer sisters and Chad wants her to knock it off and recede to the background & be like Tori, who isn’t on social media & pops out a baby like it’s an annual holiday. 

While Erin is strong, I think she wants Chad to lead since she prides herself on being a submissive tradwife & I think Chad takes advantage of it & resents her when she acts like a “boss babe”…

If you think about it they probably would be doing a lot better if Erin remained in BSB, Carlin and Whitney both own a house while Erin is still renting, her husband just gave away his bussiness to move to a house that fell trough because God was guiding them to move away from her family and now he wants her to quit youtube also, probably the only stable income they have at the moment, when she was about to reach 100k subscribers. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

8 minutes ago, llucie said:

If you think about it they probably would be doing a lot better if Erin remained in BSB, Carlin and Whitney both own a house while Erin is still renting, her husband just gave away his bussiness to move to a house that fell trough because God was guiding them to move away from her family and now he wants her to quit youtube also, probably the only stable income they have at the moment, when she was about to reach 100k subscribers. 

I think Chad’s masculinity & ego are more important to him than even money. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Wonder what church is in the DeLand area that it is so great they need to move there despite having to give up a bussiness and move away from both of their families.

I wonder if it's this one.  The Bible Baptist Church. https://jameswknox.org/  

It sounds like it's right up Erin's alley.  Even has a specific dress code for attending church and its sponsored events.

• Thank You 2

7 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Chad and Erin's Florida house fell through, so they are in Tennessee till they find a new one. They are slowing down on their youtube videos as a result, as per their latest youtube.

What does the house falling through have to do with them slowing down videos. Nosey person wants to know lol 

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Oh but I’m here for BEC content I have popcorn in the microwave…. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit never mind should have kept reading lol
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

Do we actually know Chad wanted her to leave BSB and youtube and that he's the driving force to move?  Or is this just all ISB?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic