IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 8: Kelton has a new Grill - Boredom Ensues

samurai_sarah

On 1/15/2023 at 5:39 PM, Vivi_music said:

Dang, never heard that song before. The lyrics are on another level of creepy!!

This is horrific.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the Bringing Up Bate$ Kelton/Josie proposal in Utah ... I have to give her props for being interested in such a different place. She surely wasn't raised up to be curious or to want to explore other places. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic lol, but she does seem to be charting a path that's at least a little different.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Watching Josie's recent IG's I have a feeling she's pregnant. She's due for an announcement and hasn't been on much. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Oh I really hope not. She’s so young that she could have a five year gap between Hazel and the next blessing and still end up with a big family. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

28 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Watching Josie's recent IG's I have a feeling she's pregnant. She's due for an announcement and hasn't been on much. 

She said she wasn't a few weeks ago (but she could have been lying), she also just went skiing

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

she also just went skiing

We have seen several of the younger Fundie wives show up pregnant after skiing, boating, hunting, jet skiing. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/12/2023 at 4:14 AM, gobucks said:

We have seen several of the younger Fundie wives show up pregnant after skiing, boating, hunting, jet skiing. 

It's very strange that a fertility cult allows a pregnant woman to jet skiing... Isn't it dangerous? I see it like an "adults do whatever they want except using birth control cult"

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

It's very strange that a fertility cult allows a pregnant woman to jet skiing... Isn't it dangerous? I see it like an "adults do whatever they want except using birth control cult"

Depends a bit on how far along you are.

When you are in the first trimester I don't think those things are a problem.

• Upvote 3

I treat my first trimester mostly like normal life, minus drinking and such. 

I play roller derby and skate normally until about 10 weeks. The uterus doesnt rise above the pubic bone until approx 12 weeks. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/18/2023 at 2:41 AM, OldFadedStar said:

I play roller derby and skate normally until about 10 weeks. The uterus doesnt rise above the pubic bone until approx 12 weeks. 

Same, I am a goalie in field hockey and I played until 10-12 weeks or so.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 2/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, OldFadedStar said:

I have a history of early miscarriage, so I was always a my most cautious in my first trimester 

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

So just how many times can we watch videos of Josie in the car taking rollers out of her hair? 

I don't know anyone who has managed to get those curlers to work. I know several who have tried lol.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

So just how many times can we watch videos of Josie in the car taking rollers out of her hair? 

There was an odd/kinda funny comment on one of her posts a few weeks ago. So she is on occasionally saying they're back in stock and to order quickly before the sell out again ... someone commented about how they were disappointed because the one they received is not like the one Josie uses. It was much smaller so didn't work for her long hair. Josie then said sorry, we don't have these ones yet... um excuse me? You're promoting these heatless curlers, showing them almost daily, telling your followers to order them, but it's NOT what you're selling?

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 8

3 hours ago, Smoochie said:

There was an odd/kinda funny comment on one of her posts a few weeks ago. So she is on occasionally saying they're back in stock and to order quickly before the sell out again ... someone commented about how they were disappointed because the one they received is not like the one Josie uses. It was much smaller so didn't work for her long hair. Josie then said sorry, we don't have these ones yet... um excuse me? You're promoting these heatless curlers, showing them almost daily, telling your followers to order them, but it's NOT what you're selling?

Found the post!  She didn't respond about the return, at least in public and to another question as to when they would have the larger size in stock.

image.png.149e6353c8a1ee21e280c0b9fc3a22a7.pngAnd found this one when looking for the above, so appears to be ongoing.

image.png.87b67258e99bd11afea1313b06b4b31d.png

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

That’s not very god like young lady that’s deceitful and deceptive. You shouldn’t sell what you don’t have.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Late to comment but regarding Willow singing the Obedience Song; I could teach my daughter to sing that song all day and all night and she would still do whatever the heck she wanted. “Listening or time-out” gets the response of “time-out”. I’m curious as to whether Willow actually obeys her parents or just knows that dreadful song.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Between this and her suddenly shilling Dime after saying she wouldn't a few months ago, it's not a great look for Josie b

I didn't know that!

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Between this and her suddenly shilling Dime after saying she wouldn't a few months ago, it's not a great look for Josie b

Why would Josie say that? It doesn’t sound prudent to cut off a potential income source.

23 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Why would Josie say that? It doesn’t sound prudent to cut off a potential income source.

She was asked if she used Dime like her sisters and she did "no, it's not for me" and it was around the same time she posted that she only promoted a fraction of the brand's that approach her and that she only promoted brands she trusts and used personally.

Now a few months later, she is promoting Dime. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 3

On 2/12/2023 at 12:16 PM, BeccaGrim said:

I had the same feeling.

Judging a book by its cover I found her face a puffy and thought either fluid retention or a bit of baby weight.

Disclamer on the badness of judging womens bodies

and also I rarely actually "watch" her reals I normally click through them so maybe her face always looks like that 

Also Speaking of judging womens bodies has Pris Pecan announced a new blessing yet? She popped out super early with one of her previous babes, I thought I saw a bit of a pop for her too 

But that being said she has had 6 and is in great shape for it 

I have had one and no where near her shape.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I had the same feeling.

Judging a book by its cover I found her face a puffy and thought either fluid retention or a bit of baby weight.

Disclamer on the badness of judging womens bodies

and also I rarely actually "watch" her reals I normally click through them so maybe her face always looks like that 

Also Speaking of judging womens bodies has Pris Pecan announced a new blessing yet? She popped out super early with one of her previous babes, I thought I saw a bit of a pop for her too 

Not 100% sure on Josie based on some screenshots she posted as she's certainly not showing yet if she is. Though it would be about time if they're looking to try for the boy and nice spacing.

I did see a post on Insta by Priss and someone actually asked, though no response. Like you, no judgement, but, when that's how you live your life, people are going to ask if you're not your normally slim self!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

No announcement yet but they did post a video of their children reciting the quiverful Psalm. I think the announcement is forthcoming. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 2

Josie, Whitney and maybe a few others are schilling that green drink again, it must taste awful and I wonder if they actually use/drink it, as they never actually film themselves drinking it in their stories. Whitney says she got used to the taste, Josie says it taste best when mixed with orange juice.  They just film themselves mixing it with liquid and holding the mixed concoction and that's it.  🤔🙄

I also notice a lot of them are schilling the Dime products, even Braggie Abbie...🙄

Edited by 0 kids n not countin
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Josie, Whitney and maybe a few others are schilling that green drink again, it must taste awful and I wonder if they actually use/drink it, as they never actually film themselves drinking it in their stories. Whitney says she got used to the taste, Josie says it taste best when mixed with orange juice.  They just film themselves mixing it with liquid and holding the mixed concoction and that's it.  🤔🙄

I also notice a lot of them are schilling the Dime products, even Braggie Abbie...🙄

Anyone who has ever provided patient care or seen people with tubes used to drain bile are never, ever going to drink a green drink. Nope, can not get past the color, ever.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic