IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 8: Kelton has a new Grill - Boredom Ensues

samurai_sarah

I'm not going to judge the guy for trimming up the brows. I'm at an age that my chin hairs and nose hairs need more attention than the hair on my legs. 🤣 I always tell my girls please don't let my chin hairs go crazy if I'm in a nursing home some day. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I remember getting ready for my cousin's wedding at 15 and one of the bridesmaids was going to put blush on me and my cousin was like "don't bother, she has naturally rosy cheeks" and I know my cousin meant nothing by it but I have been self-conscious about it ever since. 

Don’t be. You just look fresh, healthy and young!

• Love 2

On 7/30/2022 at 2:20 PM, fluffernutter said:

I always tell my girls please don't let my chin hairs go crazy if I'm in a nursing home some day. 

I am so diligent about chin hair removal and that is one of my biggest fears.  That when I am older, and cannot remove them myself, that I will end up looking like a poor imitation of a member from ZZ Top. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

My mom made me promise to pluck hers if she’s ever incapable of doing them herself. 

My daughter is 6 and I’m working on her. My 17 year old niece is my back up til then. Lol 

• Haha 5

I get the odd chin hair, but I used to have quite a few hairs growing around my nipples. I absolutely hated them and plucked them frequently. I used to dread being an old lady with hairy breasts in the nursing home one day - I couldn’t ask my daughter to pluck them!  Luckily they disappeared along with my breasts at my bilateral mastectomy - and I made sure to thoroughly pluck before the surgery, as I didn’t want the surgeon, nurses and pathologists commenting on them!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

Josie posted a few "pregnant and didn't know it" pictures and they're leaving on a birthday getaway without the kids. Perhaps they're trying for number 3 already, or maybe she's pregnant already? 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Josie posted a few "pregnant and didn't know it" pictures and they're leaving on a birthday getaway without the kids. Perhaps they're trying for number 3 already, or maybe she's pregnant already? 

Carlin posted the same thing in her stories, and both had the same "pregnant and didn't know it. add yours" tag. I think it's more likely an IG trend rather than any sort of hidden meaning. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

54 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

It is one of this instagram trends. Lots of people are sharing them. 

• Thank You 1

On Reddit, there are pics of Josie around a year ago compared to now, and her eyelids look a lot more open.   I wonder how IBLP would view plastic surgery if that’s what happened?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

On Reddit, there are pics of Josie around a year ago compared to now, and her eyelids look a lot more open.   I wonder how IBLP would view plastic surgery if that’s what happened?

I think she gets a rather puffy face while pregnant and not sure how fast it returns to “normal” postpartum. If the photo was shortly before/after she gave to Hazel (no idea how old Hazel is!) it would explain the more open eyes now.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

I think she gets a rather puffy face while pregnant and not sure how fast it returns to “normal” postpartum. If the photo was shortly before/after she gave to Hazel (no idea how old Hazel is!) it would explain the more open eyes now.

That was what I thought until I looked at Reddit then googled pictures myself and looked at them. 

I think she may have just trained herself to not squint as much when she smiles. I have hooded eyelids and the variation I see on her is similar to what I see on my face depending on how I smile. 

• Upvote 2

I see some kind of difference in her eyelids, I'm not sure if its a surgery or Botox, but the skin around her eyes seems tighter and she have more space now.

Spoiler

296948243_294388929561468_7275628315833571358_n.jpg.c3917de4b39d4a6ff9072832346c450a.jpg

Spoiler

297056243_372544281677329_6125529544803483069_n.jpg.3a5ac0500bba9c314a5cee542666d92d.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

She isn't even 25 yet, her face is still aging and changing. She has had two babies and she is a makeup artist. I really don't think it is surgery. 

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I don’t think she’s had surgery but learned how to do her makeup better. She does look different but it think it’s more to do with her nose contour and eye makeup

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There is a special tape you can use to make your eyes look like that. It’s more popular in Asian countries. But people use it here in the US too. 

Here’s a before and after. It’s a handy tape:

2106D5F8-8839-4EE3-B877-D79E8C496509.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Downvote 1

I spent a long time looking at her pics and I think there’s a drastic difference... It’s not just the angle. I think she had a procedure done. The difference is too dramatic. Her eyelids are fully visible even without make up now.  The opposite happens with aging to hooded eyelids— they get more hooded over time. Her eyelids weren’t fully visible before, even after having the first baby (there’s pics of her holding the first kid with the same hooded eyelids compared to how they look now)  and there’s been a big change in the appearance because her eyelids without make up look completely visible.

this is a story of hers below from yesterday with what looks like no make up and I see her full eyelids compared to the other pics like the one someone posted above….

98A86090-3AAB-46B9-8BCA-D6DCF489D41A.jpeg

Compare that to Picture from earlier 

Spoiler

A98006F3-2D3A-4E23-BF14-1ADCFFF6CA21.jpeg.5c7426c52580baad91bc541abe538f4f.jpeg

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I spent a long time looking at her pics and I think there’s a drastic difference... It’s not just the angle. I think she had a procedure done. The difference is too dramatic. Her eyelids are fully visible even without make up now.  The opposite happens with aging to hooded eyelids— they get more hooded over time. Her eyelids weren’t fully visible before, even after having the first baby (there’s pics of her holding the first kid with the same hooded eyelids compared to how they look now)  and there’s been a big change in the appearance because her eyelids without make up look completely visible.

this is a story of hers below from yesterday with what looks like no make up and I see her full eyelids compared to the other pics like the one someone posted above….

98A86090-3AAB-46B9-8BCA-D6DCF489D41A.jpeg

Exactly !! 

people that mentioned aging y'all are lucky if you are aging backward lol.

• Upvote 2

If anyone is going to use eyelid tape, it’s going to be a makeup artist. They know how to use it well. I don’t think she had surgery. 

• Upvote 3

She records her whole life on social media. If she had surgery, she should have been 'off screen' for a few weeks for it to heal.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

She records her whole life on social media. If she had surgery, she should have been 'off screen' for a few weeks for it to heal.

Not really my mother didn't need more than 10 days for the swelling and bruising to be gone after a blepharoplasty. 

she can pre-record her ads and content. 

• Upvote 3

What I’ve learned about makeup and social media is that there are so many tricks to completely change your face. There is tape that can legit make you look like you had a facelift. There is contouring to make you look like you’ve lost weight or had plastic surgery. And yes, the eyelid tape works well. 

Another example:

7168946F-A339-482A-B7E0-20AA77C7E54D.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I cannot imagine walking around with a bit of tape on my eyelids. We all get judged constantly on our looks, but I'm grateful that I'm not a "beauty influencer" that has to worry about it all the time.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic