IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

16 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Here’s Trump ensuring the Dem Congressional majority. Bet you didn’t see that one coming!

image.png.1795ab923a9f644c14dfc8367ecc08c7.png

Unfortunately, Ron Filipkowski suggests it's a fake:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

27 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Unfortunately, Ron Filipkowski suggests it's a fake:

Shh! Don’t tell the Magats!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

It was the "menopausal" that had me questioning it.

I think the word is too big for Trump.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

17 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I noticed the properly-hyphenated "freedom-loving", plus the use of MAGA as an actual phrase rather than just an adjective...

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

It also assumes he knows what menopause even is, which I highly doubt. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It also assumes he knows what menopause even is, which I highly doubt. 

Sure he does. Menopause needs it's time to ditch your wife and get a younger model.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

Fuck face's favorite money launderers got raided by German authorities today;

German authorities have raided Deutsche Bank’s headquarters in Frankfurt over suspected money laundering at the country’s largest lender.

Officers from the financial regulator BaFin, the federal police, and the Frankfurt public prosecutor’s office launched a raid on the bank’s glass-panelled offices – known locally as the “twin towers” – on Friday morning after securing a search warrant from the local court.

Deutsche Bank said the issue had been self-reported and it was “fully cooperating” with police and prosecutors who launched the raid on its offices at 10am.

Deutsche Bank has struggled to repair its reputation after a number of scandals and affiliations with controversial clients including the former US president Donald Trump.

Edited by 47of74
forgot the link before
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Judge rejects Trump's bid to end a contempt-of-court order that is costing him $10,000 a day

A New York judge on Friday rejected former President Donald Trump's attempt to end a contempt-of-court finding, according to CNBC.

In a sworn affidavit in response to the Manhattan judge holding him in contempt of court, Trump said this week that he was not in possession of the documents he needed to hand over in response to a subpoena, Bloomberg reported.

Trump is being fined $10,000 a day for “willfully” disobeying an order to comply with a subpoena issued by New York Attorney General Letitia James back in December.

“If there are any documents responsive to the subpoena I believe they would be in the possession or custody of the Trump Organization,” he said in the affidavit. Trump currently owes the court $40,000.

As Bloomberg points out, the Trump Organization has handed over more than 6 million pages of records in response to subpoenas. James’s office claims that only 10 appear to belong to Trump.

"I am surprised he doesn't seem to have any documents, they're all with the organization," Judge Arthur Engoron said.

Engoron last week ruled in favor of James, who is pursuing a civil probe into the ex-president and the Trump Organization.

James successfully argued that Trump was in violation of a court order to produce the accounting and tax documents to her investigators by March 31.

"In a major victory, a court has ruled in our favor to hold Donald Trump in contempt of court," she wrote on Twitter.

"Donald Trump must pay $10,000 per day for every day that he continues to defy the court's order to turn over documents to my office," James added.

In January, James said her investigation had uncovered evidence suggesting the fraudulent valuing of multiple assets and misrepresentation of those values for economic benefit.

Among the assets listed was Trump's penthouse in Manhattan's Trump Tower, which was claimed to be three times bigger in size than it actually was, overestimating its value by $200 million.

James can sue the Trump Organization for damages over any alleged financial misconduct but cannot file criminal charges.

The Trumps have claimed that James, who was elected to her position and is a member of the Democratic Party, is running a politically motivated probe.

• Thank You 10

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I say to-may-toe, you say toh-mat-to...

You say potato, I say potater...

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Sure he does. Menopause needs it's time to ditch your wife and get a younger model.

Malaria probably should look for an apartment somewhere if she hasn’t already.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she is already living apart from the orange shit stain

• I Agree 6

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Malaria probably should look for an apartment somewhere if she hasn’t already.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she is already living apart from the orange shit stain

I strongly suspect she is happily quartered in her own set of suites at Mar-A-Loco, secure in the knowledge that Dolt 45 has lost the upper hand. He’s persona non grata in Hollywood and New York society circles. The pool of attractive young women who once may have jockeyed to become the 4th Mrs. DJT has dried up. He’s old, gross, and has been exposed as not having anywhere near the money it was once thought. Sure, some women at his rallies would probably throw themselves at him, but he would be insulted because he would consider them beneath him. Melania likely knows that the power has shifted. She knows where the bodies are buried and could cause serious damage to him and his kids including Ivanka. She’s lost out in some ways due to his POTUS run as her nice NY life is gone and she has to know many people see through her, but she’s cold and mercenary enough to get what she can out of the rest of the Trump Train. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

That's not exactly surprising

After a two-year hiatus due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the White House Correspondents' Dinner returns on Saturday night.

President Joe Biden will be speaking at the annual event, which was started in 1921 by journalists who cover the White House.

"Presidents have been attending since 1924 — with only one exception — to demonstrate a mutual respect for the First Amendment," said Steven Portnoy, president of the White House Correspondents' Association and a CBS News White House correspondent.

Donald Trump is the only President who never attended while in office. But he had attended in previous years as a guest.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

On 4/30/2022 at 1:23 PM, 47of74 said:

I admire the ability to shade while exercising restraint on Steven Portnoy’s part. He managed to say Trump’s decision not to attend showed disrespect to the First Amendment but stopped short of saying, “and also because he’s a whiny little thin skinned bitch who would run crying to Steve Bannon if a kindergartner called him ‘poopyhead’.” 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

It turns my stomach that all these soulless cowards who worked for Trump are now profiting by writing (or should I say "writing?") and selling books telling what a gross, demented dotard he is.  There needs to be a special corner of hell for Esper, Bolton, Christie, et al.  Every one of them would still kiss Trump's ass.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

1 hour ago, Becky said:

It turns my stomach that all these soulless cowards who worked for Trump are now profiting by writing (or should I say "writing?") and selling books telling what a gross, demented dotard he is.  There needs to be a special corner of hell for Esper, Bolton, Christie, et al.  Every one of them would still kiss Trump's ass.  

I have to agree. I know several people who think he was the best president ever. They are still convinced he won the election. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

The rest of the thread is under the spoiler.

Spoiler

• Thank You 11

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This is what those of us who have spent decades in church define as blasphemy (not kidding).

He clearly has no respect for, nor fear of, God, to use Biblical terminology. (No, I didn't ever think he did. This is just so blatant, and so offensive).

If and when Rick Wilson finds his words, I think (not sure) I want to hear what they are.

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I suspect Trump wouldn't have words if someone asked him to define what religion is.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect Trump wouldn't have words if someone asked him to define what religion is.

Agree. Trump is such an ass. I wish I was surprised that he said this but I’m not. I would love to know when the last time he was ever in a church. 

• Upvote 6

The painting in the background. 🤢 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Agree. Trump is such an ass. I wish I was surprised that he said this but I’m not. I would love to know when the last time he was ever in a church. 

I told the Presiding Bishop right after the January 6 terrorist attack that fuck face should be banned for fucking life from all Episcopal Churches, institutions, and properties under the control of the Episcopal Church.  I told them whatever they were planning wasn’t enough and it was time to take a much harder stand against fuck face. I still feel that way.  It may make me a bad Episcopalian but I refuse to break bread with that fucker. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic