IGNORED

Dillards 91: Increments of Change or Not?

samurai_sarah

Nice. Seeing that Jill and Derick have now had Covid. Another post-vax case. I got it in January, less than a month after my booster, and it was very mild; just a sore throat, mild cough, and runny nose. Suspecting that it was Omicron, and I only had to isolate for 5 days. Bless Jill and Derick.

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Nice. Seeing that Jill and Derick have now had Covid. Another post-vax case. I got it in January, less than a month after my booster, and it was very mild; just a sore throat, mild cough, and runny nose. Suspecting that it was Omicron, and I only had to isolate for 5 days. Bless Jill and Derick.

Doe they have Covid now or before?

8 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Doe they have Covid now or before?

Now. Jill posted about it recently. Both of them got it, don’t know about the kids. Israel is in school, and I know at least where I am, Omicron just raged through the schools like wildfire. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Now. Jill posted about it recently. Both of them got it, don’t know about the kids. Israel is in school, and I know at least where I am, Omicron just raged through the schools like wildfire. 

Oh dear! I hope Jill is okay. Covid is not good for pregnancy.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Last post, they were outside and their Covid follow up tests were negative. Well, Derick didn't have his yet, but her and Israel were negative. They seem to be well. Yay!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2022 at 1:52 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Oh dear! I hope Jill is okay. Covid is not good for pregnancy.

She did say in a comment that she’d been in touch with her doctor who has started her on low dose aspirin.  Fortunately they seem to get good medical care.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

boy for the dillards just announced 

E34D59BD-E13C-411F-8BA4-98AB2F0A0E43.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add pic
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 23
  • Love 1

I'm glad they're having another boy. Jill just seems suited to being a mom of the little tornados. I don't think they'll keep going looking for the elusive girl. Maybe one more in a couple of years, depending on how her delivery goes (I don't hold out hope for a VBA2C)

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

boy for the dillards just announced 

E34D59BD-E13C-411F-8BA4-98AB2F0A0E43.png

So they had onesies for both sexes done at the photoshoot to save for the announcement. Better this than all those overwrought reveals. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, marmalade said:

So they had onesies for both sexes done at the photoshoot to save for the announcement. Better this than all those overwrought reveals. 

Possibly or it might be photo shopped 

The baby sign is gold and they photoshoped it blue they could have had a blank onsie and just photoshopped the words on.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Possibly or it might be photo shopped 

The baby sign is gold and they photoshoped it blue they could have had a blank onsie and just photoshopped the words on.

I was thinking the onesie looked photoshopped but wondered about the balloon

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

It all looks photoshopped to me. 

Congrats to them on another boy. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I was on my phone when I saw the post. Looking at the pics on a larger screen, I agree that they're photoshopped. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I'm glad they're having another boy. Jill just seems suited to being a mom of the little tornados. I don't think they'll keep going looking for the elusive girl. Maybe one more in a couple of years, depending on how her delivery goes (I don't hold out hope for a VBA2C)

Girls can be tornados, too, if they are allowed.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 34

Just saw the announcement. Something tells me this child will have an E name (not sure why). Initially I thought Elijah, but I could also see Ezekiel or Emmanuel.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

This. My daughter is more of a tornado than my sons ever were. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I was basing this opinion based on what I've seen of her videos. We have a little tornado here. Itty Bitty is like the Tazmanian devil. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Just saw the announcement. Something tells me this child will have an E name (not sure why). Initially I thought Elijah, but I could also see Ezekiel or Emmanuel.

Emmanuel fits their “el” theme. I don’t like “Emmanuel Dillard” myself. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

My son turned 3 the year there was a hurricane with his name... We would say "Hurricane Son - the storm, not the person" 

That kid is whirling dervish some days. I'm sure girls can be too but we only have the one Force of Nature so ... that's what we know. 

I'm glad they are having a boy - she does seem well suited to her kiddos

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I’m always happier when fundies have sons.  (I just hope, for their poor sons’ sake, they are gender conforming.)  No matter how much progress Jill makes, I still don’t think her house would be safe for a non CIS gendered child. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

I just hope they continue to educate their children. Allow them to grow up with friends and options as grown men.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic